Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44

RE: Modular bases registry - Gustav Loke - 11-05-2023

Registration Retracted.

RE: Modular bases registry - NightHawk - 12-24-2023

[Image: JRJNvcb.png]

- -> :: ORIGIN - HANDLESDEPOT
- -> :: SENDER - ELIAS FREDERICK
- -> :: RECEPIENT - RHEINLAND REICHSTAG
- -> :: ENCRYPTION - █ █ █ █ █
- -> :: SUBJECT - LICENSE UPDATE

Guten tag Regierungsvertreter "Government representative" - My name is Elias Frederick. I represent an industrial group of freelancers and junkers. I purchased one of the Junkers' installations at the New Berlin system. The installation name is "Handlesdepot" and it is located 14k away from Bonn Station.

After revising the installation registry paperwork, I found that we need to change the installation name to "Starlight Industries" and change its IFF affiliation to "Freelancers" so it can represent our little newborn company here. I would also like to request permission to move the installation to sector D3 at New Berlin, about 10k away from Essen station and 8k away from the trade lane near the Ruhrfeld field. The exact requested coordinates are "-11525 252 -53425 Orient 0 45 0".

I am addressing your office to request permission for those changes. The installation is already registered with the government so I would like to know if there is any required protocol or procedures to follow for achieving the required changes. The installation will include a scrap-metal smelter, Mox production, and Hyperspace technology craftings. I would also like to mention that our installation will only deal with Rheinland lawful entities . The installation will not allow the docking of unlawful entities under any conditions.

Since we are a newborn company, we do not have any trade agreements, but we intend to establish some agreements shortly. I will wait for your reply. Thank you for your time.

[Image: JRJkvln.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - NightHawk - 01-04-2024

// Bump

RE: Modular bases registry - NightHawk - 01-06-2024

bump

RE: Modular bases registry - NightHawk - 01-09-2024

[Image: JRJNvcb.png]

- -> :: ORIGIN - HANDLESDEPOT
- -> :: SENDER - ELIAS FREDERICK
- -> :: RECEPIENT - RHEINLAND REICHSTAG
- -> :: ENCRYPTION - █ █ █ █ █
- -> :: SUBJECT - REQUEST CANCELLATION

Guten tag Regierungsvertreter "Government representative" - I am retracting my application request due to lack of response. Thank you for your time.

[Image: JRJkvln.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Barrier - 03-07-2024

[Image: pXBXn0P.png]
Source: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Encryption: port RM-OKW-0UT-TB-GOV
Submitter: Großadmiral Alfred Henze
Recipients: Ministry of Economic Development; Ministry of Defense
Subject: Handelsdepot repurposing and re-location

Ministers, Guten Tag.

After evaluating our security and maintenance needs in New Berlin, I believe that it is now necessary to maintain a resupply depot near the Dresden trade lane terminus. Fortunately for us, a previously approved installation is able to serve this purpose, and has now been fully restored to working condition. By rights of salvage, the Rheinwehr is now the sole owner of this installation, and I plan to put it to better use than the Junkers who previously called it home.

My proposal is simple: the re-location of the depot into Wildau orbit, on the edge of the Saarfeld.
[Image: s7A1z1Y.png]

The main purpose of the depot will be the re-supply and light maintenance of the Dresden patrols, and early warning for any hostile incursion from Dresden. If this is acceptable, nothing further is required from you at this time. Otherwise, please get back to me with any concerns you have about this initiative.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alfred Henze
Großadmiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: BAksLYE.png]

RE: Modular bases registry - Barrier - 05-06-2024

[Image: hyUFnPl.png]

SENDER: Adam Linhardt, Vorsitzender, SEO
RECIPIENT: Ministry of the Interior, Rheinland
SUBJECT: Eupen Handelsplatz registration update
ENCRYPTION: High

Guten Tag to the Ministry of the Interior.

I am glad to report that the Eupen Handelsplatz paperwork has been updated. The installation is now properly listed as owned and operated by a Freelancer concern. In addition, the military-grade equipment and weapon salvaging facilities have been decommissioned, as per the updated restrictions imposed on Sirius Entsorgung.

The station can now be said to be primarily a waste disposal center, with additional capabilities for industrial cast-off scrap smelting. I hope that this update serves to quell any misunderstandings with Rheinland's law enforcement.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Adam Linhardt
Vorsitzender
Sirius Entsorgung

[Image: IkG2www.png]