Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Death.RunningVerminator - 07-06-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Death.RunningVerminator
Name: Adam Hackett
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): deathrunnerrulz

Height: 6'2
Weight: 165 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Adam Hackett was born into a wealthy family on planet New Berlin. Starting with his education he was always in the most expensive schools, but not because of his intellectual capacity. His father, who owned an engine component selling business, had always bribed the administrators into letting his child stay in the top notch schools. Frankly, Adam's grades were one of the lowest in all the schools he went to. Only thing he ever excelled at was his past-time hobby, flying. He was an undiscovered talent until one night during college where he decided to go for a spin with his new dagger he had recently purchased. But what was meant to be an uneventful relaxing flight became a quite different scenario. While flying, he had received reports on the neural net that a small time criminal had just robbed a bank and taken off. And right there before his eyes was the robber himself, flying straight above Adam. So, he went for it. Within 15 minutes he was able to bring the criminal to justice and the money returned to the bank. Only then did his father find out. Thankfully, they embraced their son's talents and allowed him to continue his small-time-criminal-catching. Finally, Adam decided he was ready and skilled enough to tackle the bigger criminals that lurked outside the New Berlin system. How he would do this he did not know, but he knew he had to continue protecting the ones he loved, the people of Rheinland. Then it hit him, an ad for the Rheinland military was displayed in the streets and he knew what to do.

Basic Personality Traits: Outgoing, die-hard, patriotic, brave, though sometimes too talkative and patriotic for his own good

Ship Class:

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Four years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I had looked for a multiplayer community for Freelancer upon purchasing it, but couldn't find one. Then my cousin found this and we both went for it.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
The.Verminator, my CBF ships/chars, An AI, some other random chars

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Just for the heck of it. Thought I'd try something new and this might be a good time for it.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 07-06-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Adam Hackett, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review.
Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you, so you can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.
signed

Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
Secretary of the High command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Hades - 07-07-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Hades
Name: Klaus Steiner
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): hlphades

Height: Five Feet, Ten inches
Weight: piqued
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:

Steiner, being born on Planet Hamburg, had parents employed in Republican Shipping. Naturally, after a run and Steiner being with relatives, they'd come back with stories to tell, some exaggerated, some not. Karl was intrigued by the tales he heard. After he finished primary education, he went to flight school to learn how to pilot a space ship. At first, he did a little bit of trading, such as his parents did before him. They were excited, and eagerly helped him buy his own freighter, a somewhat used Humpback freighter, from a ship dealer on Hamburg.

After a couple years, he got tired of trading. It was boring, to him, long expanses of time with little to no interaction or anything to do. It wasn't before long when he went off, trying to find other ventures of work. He tried mining for a while, the pay was decent, but he found it just as boring as trading. One day, he noticed a recruitment add for the Rheinland Military. It piqued his interest, as not only the promised pay was good, it also was for, what he thought, was a good cause, one where he can not only make money for himself, assist civilians in trouble, but hopefully, not be bored to tears. "Maybe", he thought, "This is where I belong?"

And here he is now, in the process of enlisting in the military.

Basic Personality Traits: Quick-witted, stern (but not unfair), calm, tactical mind, can be disobedient at times, when he feels things like retreating will cost the lives of civilians, intelligent.

Ship Class:

Other:

I have been playing for a total of around five years. Somewhat on and off. Only had just registered in 2008, due to one of the admins deleting my account after I had registered it, a couple years before.

Bought Freelancer. Naturally, I looked for additional content to play, and then I started playing multiplayer, since that's what most of them were for.

Robert Foster, a Cerberus member. Jacobi Braun, an Omicroner.

Overall? I've had numerous characters, including a [KNF] character, back under LoTeK. They're all mostly wiped by the server, as well as forgotten.

I was actually interested in joining a couple years ago, under Virus, but never got around to it. Then I quit Discovery for a couple years to do other things, but the interest hasn't been dissolved. I was also invited.

Note on the backstory, I wanted something that isn't your usual cliche crap, no natural-born ability to fly like a genius, nor anything unrealistically epic. So I decided to go with what seems like a normal person moving through their life, who ends up where they are. I might end up rewriting the backstory, as was done several times throughout this post.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 07-07-2011

Klaus Steiner, your application is now under review.

I have sent you the questionnaire. Please fill it out and return it when done.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lobster - 07-07-2011

Klaus Steiner,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Chuck Bartowsky - 07-10-2011

Discovery Forum Name:Chuck Bartowsky
Name:Alfred.Richter
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):daemon-die

Height:1.83 Meters
Weight:65 Kilograms
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark-Green

Planet/Station of Origin:New Berlin

Background Information:Alfred was born on planet New Berlin on July 5th 795 A.S. in poor family.But Alfred dont give up and confidently went to his aim, he want to be military ships mechanic.Alfred study well and have big succes in New Berlin Uniwersity.After graduate he immediately and with no problems was accepted to work in Alster Shipyard(Stutgard).He worked well and have good salary and he liked it.Piece of his salary every month Alfred sent by mail to his parents and they proud of his son because he stand a famous ships architect.From simple mechanic to famous Rheiland architect.He takes a part of create many popular ships such as:Dauman advanced train,Rheiland Very heavy fighter "Wraith",Rheiland Bomber "Snubnose" and others.But day in day his work bored to him and he decided to visit his mom and dad in New Berlin.When he arrives he takes his parents to long tropical cruise to planet Baden Baden.But in the first train was no room for Alfred and he flies in 2nd.When trains initiate Trade Lane Ring suddenly Red Hessians patrol attacked them near The Order Shipyard.Unfortunately the first train with Alfred's parents was killed on his eyes.But just in 2 minutes The Rheiland Military Patrol Iota 7 consist of 3 Wraith desperately fight for 2nd train and save it.Realizing that his lost parents and haven't anybody relatives Alfred decided to stand Rheiland Military that defend Rheiland and his peoples from pirates and any criminal.He said "I'll fight until my last breath and I'll death with honour".Now Alfred is in Rheiland Military Forces and wait for his next promotion.

Basic Personality Traits:
Quick Thinking
Always do orders without questions
Ready to die for Rheinland
[RM] is my dream

Ship Class:
Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other:

For 2 month

Its most crowded server. There is many people i can have a good time with them.So its most cool server

Interspace-Chuck Bartowsky
Kruger-Mining_Bot99
Civilian-Thenerfish
Military-Arnold_Weber

I always wants to help other people as military and catch dangerous criminals.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 07-10-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Alfred.Richter, we have been expecting your application. We are giving you a second chance to prove whether you gained enough experience to join our ranks.
Still you need to fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
and then we shall decide about you.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 07-11-2011

Alfred Richter,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Johnzo - 07-11-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Johnzo
Name: Johan.Frankenstolz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): metallic.john

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 158 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet of Origin: Planet Nuremberg (Munich System)

Background Information: Born on Planet Nuremberg as a son of an upper middleclass family he had a pretty normal childhood grewing up without any lacks in money or goods, but also without any unneccesary luxury. His schoolmarks have always been slightly above average, at least if you don't consider maths and art that much. Gathered his first flight expiriences on a few trips he did in the latest holidays where he was helping a friend of the family to transport his furniture to planet holstein in the frankfurt system when his family moved there. Went through his final exams this year with quite some success, but as his friends and him went out to planet new berlin to celebrate that they were attacked by a small group of liberty soldiers who fortunately did not open fire. Once he saw the fear in the eyes of his friends as they thought they would die there the only thought in his mind was "what can i do to protect them?". Now the answer is clear to him: join the rheinwehr and protect all of rheinland!

Basic Personality Traits: will follow orders given to him; will calculate without-order-actions to the end before execution; able to understand or even set up tactical maneuvers; will stay cool and calculating in the heat of battle; would die to protect comerades/strategic goals

Ship class:

Other: ---

I have been playing here for about a month now. But before that i was playing on the UK-server for about half a year.

A friend of mine showed me the freelancer-game and i was all out for it. we went to the uk-server together and started playing. but after we had bought several capital ships the low number players there left us no goals left. so we went for the real deal here on the official server.

i have following character so far:
kruemelmonster - hegemon class mining ship - BMM
frankenstolz - rheinland bunboat - Rheinland Military

i find fun in fighting against the numbers edge, which makes the rheinwehr perfect as they face the "mainstream-house" liberty ... despite that i really am from germany and so i feel some kind of home in rheinland

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 07-11-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Johan Frankenstolz, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review.
Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you, so you can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.
signed