Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nitram - 05-08-2009

***Incoming Data Report***

Here are are the missing guncam images.

Carl.Hollwood: (This is the real footage people. Not tampered. Honestly. Look a ice-cream truck!)
[Image: fcjmo9.jpg]
[Image: 5vvtdt.jpg]

Xirix's Destruction.
[Image: 160a6as.jpg]

Last images before getting hit by a Rheinland Battleship.
[Image: 2571u0y.jpg]
(//Rep with Rheinland not been fixed, as I am not allowed in areas where there are rheinland ships for me to attack.)

***End of Report***

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - enterprise5595 - 05-10-2009

Report filed by: Sergeant Jerry Shaw
Date:10th of May

Today's evening was overly exciting for me. As I was residing at Sunbucks in Ft. Bush my calmness was disrupted by an alarm which sounded awfuly familiar... it was the homeland invasion alarm... which I knew all to well due to the fact that it was ringing almost everyday since the war started. I grabbed my gear, joined up with combined focres of LSF and Navy officers and headed for the RV point aka Planet Houston. I heard the rheinlanders foul accent on the Texas open frequency as soon as the jump from New York was completed... I couldnt wait to blast them all to hell.
After our side gathered our fleet we established that we were facing 3 battleships a gunboat and a bomber. They, with all their foolishness, sent the gunboat as a scout right on the doorstep of Houston. The bomber wing that I was a part of was dispatched to eliminate this... "threat". The gunboat captain decided it was best to just run and offer no other forms of resistance. He managed to elude us for about 2 minutes. He was finally destroyed by a couple of supernovas hitting and shreading his hull.

Guncam view

After this "appetizer", our fleet moved into position to engage the remaining 3 battleships. The fight was relatively short since their capital ships did not have any form of protection from a fighter wing whatsoever.

I will let the attached guncam views do the talking for me.

Battleship 1 going down

Some 'moving' scenery of the same BS

BS 1 being completely destroyed.

BS 2 Lighting up.

His final moments

Casualty

^--- this was our only casualty... during this assault

BS 2 officially departing the world of the living

BS 3 - on approach - I gotta say - this one was tougher because
he was "packing" some serious anti fighter craft weaponry...makes me wonder what he was doing 10k away from his 2 'friends' ...
I guess that speaks alot about their tactics...or should I say lack of any.

BS 3 - Direct hit from a Heavy Mortar - My personal favourite... I think Im gonna hang it on my wall. A moment of pure beauty.

BS 3's last moments

BS 3....gone

And the final touch - the rheinland superbomber... didnt take us much time at all to kill it. I believe its unusual size played the fatal role here.

Bomber going down

With this bomber's destruction their fleet was completely and utterly annihilated.

I returned to planet Houston to repair my ship after taking some minor damage from the last battleship's guns and Im now residing at the Sunbucks over there.

Our guys did a wonderful job protecting Liberty and dispite a minor communication missunderstanding everything went perfect.

End of report.

Signed: Jerry Shaw

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 05-10-2009

The Chief comes out of his office with one Riza Williams clinging to his leg. He attempts to address the LPI, but instead tries to pry her off with a crowbar.

"OI, YEW! ALL O' YA! DUE TA *mmph, leggo!* THE ABRUPT *quit biting!* DEPARTURE O' DEPUTY CHIEF *jesus h christ, woman!* TORONTO, AH'S PROMOTIN' RIZA WILLIAMS TO DEPUTY CHIEF!"

Deputy Chief O'Brian faints.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Ogris - 05-10-2009

###Incoming Transmission###
Subject: Patrol Report
Participating Officers: A.Jefferson, R.Jenson

Well this was a fun day. We ran into some Renzu something guys, definetly weren't the brightest bunch i've seen in the last few days, called us cabbage? No thanks, i think I'd rather eat donuts... They were weird, something about advertising their ship... which looked really awful and seemed to have the cargo space of a starflier, aaaaanyway.

My patrol started at pittsburgh, clean as a whistle, like always. Headed to detroit, clean apart from the 8 xenos wanting to give it a hug, they got blown up seen enough, under orders from the big boss himself, i met up with Robert Jenson and we continued our patrol into california, was completely clear, our next stop was texas, but when we arrived at Mojave, someone had a change of mind and sent us to ontario... yeah... well, ontario was clear as always We went towards Fort Severn, and on the way back, we ran into a patrol of Rogue Wolfhouds, Officer Jenson lost a bit of hull, while i nearly lost my shields and 39 countermeasures, well we made it to Toronto safely, where i left the patrol and went to finish up my report.

Now if you would excuse me, i think this bed here wants me to sleep in it.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - skaterpro0 - 05-10-2009

###Incoming Transmission###
Subjet: Patrol report
Participating officers: R.Jenson A.Jefferson

My day started with a distress call from a LNS carrier near houston that was attacked by a Rheinlan bomber but when I arrived, a LSF pilot was already engaging so I returned to houston and was told to join Officer Jefferson for what was my first patrol. After I joined him near Detroit munitions we headed for the California system. In the california systme it has been pretty calm except for a few Rogues that we shot down with no problems. When we had finished our patrol we where sent to the Texas sytem but just as we came near Mojave, we where told to go to Ontario instead. So, we went to Ontario for what has been a mostly pretty calm patrol except near the end where 3 Rogues in Bloodhounds shot CDs at us and started engaging. Me and Jefferson decided we were not engaging so we reengaged cruise mode while Jefferson droped as much flares as he could. Finally we got out of it in one piece with only a little bit of damage to my hull and 40 flares used for Jefferson.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nitram - 05-11-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Patrol Report:11/05/817

What a day... I started the day by outfitting my Bomber with a SNAC, for which Aiden Maggard gave me 5 million, as I was short by that much. Aiden, you have done a great service to libery. That one SNAC took out two (2) rheinland capital ships today.

The first one, was taken down with the assistance of Cruiser 911, and Ryman, a LN bomber who unfortunatley took some hits about halfway tough and hat to eject. The Gunboat in question was the RNC-Ambusher, the guncam did not register (// What's up with that, every cap that dies it says it was a "Hostile ship" ) who destroyed it, but we beilive that I landed the fatal shot.

GUNCAM - RNC-Ambusher's final moments.

I was on my Way back to Fort Bush for repairs, when I was infomed of the Valhalla entering liberty space. A task force was put together, consisting of 2 Liberty Assault Battlecruisers, myself and Phate. Yes. Phate.

Hey CHEIF! You owe Phate a pardon for his previous crimes, as he helped take down the RNC VAlhalla.

GUNCAM - Heading to Fort Bush.
RECEPIT - Repair Costs. We should have repairs for free on our own bases... *Sigh*

I have no further guncam pics, as the ship's harddisk was filled up, some lousy engineer forgot to delete the old images.

Anyway, the RNC Valhalla was destroyed in California. I took the Fleet Admiral, who ejected. I Currently have him bound and gagged onboard my ship, on planet Eire. I want to know what I should do with him.

Over and out.

***END OF REPORT***

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 05-11-2009

Anthony Jefferson is promoted.

Norman, throw the good Admiral in Huntsville. See how the Xenos like him.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nitram - 05-11-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
Patrol Report:11/05/817

The good admiral was dropped off at Huntsville, after which a gang of xeno bombers came and Attacked all in sight. Lot's of caualties.

Skiping to the good bit, I took down 2 more pirates today. I was on a hot streak, until I met the Pirate Dessie, Van.Wilder... Ship is being repaired on manhattan.

Guncam - Pirate 1 Down.
Guncam - His buddy joins him in the vaccum of space.

Norman Over and out.

2 More arrest credits gained.

***END OF REPORT***

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 05-12-2009

Report filed by: Officer John Doe Masket
Date: May 11, 817 A.S.
Subject: Patrol Report
  • Slave liner hauling a massive amount of Synthetic Marijuana was heading down the west point -> Norfolk shipyard lane. I ordered him to stop and he responded by opening fire. The battle continued at impulse speed and he eventually began heading down the lane to the Pennsylvania gate, but ran out of nanobots and his sturdy hull finally gave way.

• Interdicted a Border worlds transport hauling Gate/Lane parts illegally, He agreed to pay the fine and was sent on his way. Fine sent to Rikers.

• After having a chat with the locals, I heard a garbled message over the comms of someone named "Rommie" demanding credits from a trader. I engaged Rommie, and in the fray the trader managed to escape unharmed. I was then able to take Rommie into custody.
Gun Cam Images Wrote:[Image: screen2qca.th.png][Image: screen5v.th.png][Image: screen6g.th.png][Image: screen7l.th.png][Image: screen9x.th.png]
[Image: screen8ytq.th.png]
Fines Collected: $500,000
Arrest Credits gained: 2.5
End of report.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report filed by: Officer John Doe Masket
Date: May 12, 817 A.S.
Subject: Patrol report
  • Collected fines from traders illegally shipping gate/lane parts in Colorado.

• Stopped a Cardamine smuggler who refused to pay the fine.

• Assisted in a combined LPI/LSF/Navy assault on a pirate raid in New York. 6 pirate gunships were taken out in total, no allied ships were lost.

• Pursued a suspected smuggler to Rochester, but stopped at the edge of the no fire zone. We were able to collect evidence of his cargo, and waited for him to leave the Rochester area before stopping and fining him.

• Had heart broken by Riza ;(
Gun Cam Images Wrote:[Image: screen3n.th.png][Image: screen10g.th.png][Image: screen13.th.png][Image: screen14kcs.th.png][Image: screen15.th.png][Image: screen16q.th.png]

[Image: screen17p.th.png]

Fines Collected: $4,500,000
Arrest Credits gained: 5
End of report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 05-14-2009

Date: 05-14-817AS

Place: Fort Bush, NY

Deputy Chief O'Brian strolls into the office on board Fort Bush and makes his way to his office. He sits in his chair and turns on the lights. More and more paperwork awaits his attention, but it would have to wait.

Hull accesses his computer terminal and starts typing out a message to the troops:

CC: Chief Of Police Matt Myers
Deputy Chief Jim Markey
Deputy Chief Riza Williams

To: ALL LPI Personnel

Subject: Changes, R&A group stands up, and the Texas system.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you have recently found out, Riza Williams has been picked to fill Sean Toronto's place as Deputy Chief. Please give her all the cooperation she needs as she starts her new job.

The promotion system is going to get a looking over to see if it needs adjusted or replaced. More on that in the future.

The Rescue and Assistance branch of the LPI is now under Riza Williams authority. She will be recruiting for Sgt and above to fill positions. There will be 2 Medevac ambulances, a repair ship, a heavy lifter, and a CT-49X gull for salvage. This revamped department will add to LPI's readiness to help those in need.

The LPI will be pulling back some on Embargo duty. Other systems are suffering and we need to make a concentrated effort on areas like California and Manhattan.

The 602nd out of Red Deer in Alberta needs help running mapping missions in Alberta and Yukon. They fly Patriots, so if that is your cup of Tea, sign up for some O/T.

God speed, and good luck out there.