Discovery Gaming Community
Buff Rotations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Buff Rotations (/showthread.php?tid=120559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Buff Rotations - Jack_Henderson - 01-13-2015

First: Thank you a lot for the new buffs. Wink Niob has become a little tedious. I appreciate new routes.

Buffing Cardamine again - after it was already buffed just one cycle ago - was an unfortunate call.
Having the (still buffed - likely forgotten?) Diamonds and the all-time insane 14k Premium Scrap, and now a buffed return route... will result in another round of insane junkering.

I can't really complain as there is something in this buff cycle that I can play with, but I can understand players who are not happy, especially those who cannot participate in it in any way.

RE: Buff Rotations - Lythrilux - 01-13-2015

(01-13-2015, 03:43 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: First: Thank you a lot for the new buffs. Wink Niob has become a little tedious. I appreciate new routes.

Buffing Cardamine again - after it was already buffed just one cycle ago - was an unfortunate call.
Having the (still buffed - likely forgotten?) Diamonds and the all-time insane 14k Premium Scrap, and now a buffed return route... will result in another round of insane junkering.

I can't really complain as there is something in this buff cycle that I can play with, but I can understand players who are not happy, especially those who cannot participate in it in any way.
SCRAP IS NOT OOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEE

But yeah, buffing cardamine wasn't a good idea.

RE: Buff Rotations - Karst - 01-13-2015

Gold is the right call.

But buffing cardamine AGAIN? Seriously?

Not Black Market Munitions, not Blood Diamonds, not Counterfeit Software, not Slaves, not Hypnotainment Bands, not Gaian Wildlife, not Synthetic Marijuana.....

As far as I know, none of those have ever been buffed.

But instead of something interesting, we get cardamine again, for the millionth time, which also happens be the return route for what is already the number one most popular trade route, and the most profitable (by unit price).

A terrible decision, and one I really cannot understand.

RE: Buff Rotations - |nfrared - 01-13-2015

It would have made more sense to buff Artifacts and give non-Junkers a smuggling route too.
Besides, it would be stupid to make a Freelancer on a well traversed smuggling route knowing that I'm going to be pirated by a million Junkers.

That's if they aren't safe making billions of credits at once excersising their complete interaction immunity by jumptrading from Puerto to Alpha and back.

Yeah. Great.

RE: Buff Rotations - Anomander - 01-14-2015

If Gallia is so empty - why NOX get nerfed? So far it was the only reason why I bother to fly up there
since it was profitable and exciting to smuggle such 'dangerous' drug both by Gallic, IMG and Liberty space

RE: Buff Rotations - Karst - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 11:36 AM)Anomander Wrote: If Gallia is so empty - why NOX get nerfed? So far it was the only reason why I bother to fly up there
since it was profitable and exciting to smuggle such 'dangerous' drug both by Gallic, IMG and Liberty space

Nox wasn't nerfed, it was simply returned to its regular price.
Still doesn't explain why it had to be cardamine, mind you.

RE: Buff Rotations - Fluffyball - 01-14-2015

Buff artifacts to the high prices and make it sellable on... Kyushu or New Tokyo, as these are not illegal within Kusari. Why?

- GMG activity (Sigmas.)
- Hogosha activity (All way up from Corsair Omicrons to Kusari.)
- Corsair activity (Protecting Hogs in Omicrons, Sigmas and perhaps further.)
- Order and/or Core (They don't like artifacts and can camp for it in Omicrons.)
- Blood Dragons (They don't like both Hogs and Corsairs.)
- KNF/KPT/KSP (Protection within Kusari?)

[Image: 4rbc7q1.png]
Red: Kyushu + route from Omicron Gamma
Pink: New Tokyo variant
Yellow: Shikoku variant
Green: Nagano OR/AND Rishiri variant (Gauls want Sirian artifacts, I believe).

RE: Buff Rotations - Karst - 01-14-2015

At least artifacts have been buffed already, more than once.

Hell they were buffed for more than half a year when Jammi went AWOL and left the silver ore/artifact buffs on, although that was before the contraband buff.

What about the poor Hessians? Blodo diamonds have never been buffed. Or human organs. Or something new, it's not like there's a lack of never-buffed contraband.

RE: Buff Rotations - Fluffyball - 01-14-2015

I proposed (and given out routes with artifacts), because Kusari needs activity indeed.

Also, Unione Corse would be interested into this, if Sirian Artifacts were sold for fat income in Gallia.

RE: Buff Rotations - Nerva - 01-14-2015

(01-14-2015, 01:04 PM)Toris James Gray Wrote: I proposed (and given out routes with artifacts), because Kusari needs activity indeed.
Also, Unione Corse would be interested into this, if Sirian Artifacts were sold for fat income in Gallia.

You can sell Sorted Artifacts in Gallia for good money. Makes as much profit as Cardamine pre-buff.
They also happen to be legal in Kusari (only for Kusari corps) and Gallia, so you can use a Kusari 5k-er. That kind of ruins the point of smuggling, though.

Return trip to Hawaii is either with Wine (legal) or Hypnotaintment Bands (contraband). The latter makes as much profit as the Sorted Artifacts.