Discovery Gaming Community
[Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (22nd Sunday January, 20:00 UTC) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (22nd Sunday January, 20:00 UTC) (/showthread.php?tid=146357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Internity - 12-17-2016

1 missile is as good as having none at all. Have fun, I will join only the events who won't have such foolish restrictions.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Shaggy - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 01:11 AM)Internity Wrote: 1 missile is as good as having none at all. Have fun, I will join only the events who won't have such foolish restrictions.

Okay there is another event regarding ALG and moving a ship, but the rules have been discussed and changed, the restrictions are there to make the event fun for everyone not just one person or one side. But thank you for the feedback.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Internity - 12-17-2016

No problem, thank you for creating more events.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Shaggy - 12-17-2016

(12-17-2016, 01:13 AM)Internity Wrote: No problem, thank you for creating more events.

Welcome, there will be more events regarding Tau 44 over all as it is series event, this is the 1st of many, with feedback from this event will help with the next.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Vendetta - 12-17-2016

tfw you didn't even realize there was loadout restrictions that don't apply to you

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Cardinal - 12-17-2016

It's freaking Christmas, you guys should stop whining and get into the holiday spirit. ^-^

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Shiki - 12-17-2016

((I wasn't added to chat so I will post my concern here))
Will stationary Valor be destructible during 1h of respawns? Because if so, then it's destruction is not a question at all and there is no sense to put it there in the first place.

EDIT: Also all previous event stationary battleships had guns. Even Kusari Exile one.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Felipe - 12-17-2016

Ah cmon, we all know CR| will be fighting against RHA ppl, stop crying on fórum trying seem poor defenseless. Im aleady regretting joining bcause not much fun trying to face swarms of caps Wesker surely will bring in while trying to dodge all incoming fire and you still complain?
As for me, on my flea on battlefield, will try to have fun. Oh, and thanks for involved players and admins on making this event.

PSConfusedometimes when i read event feedbacks i wonder if ppl involved are around9 years old... if was soccer instead of disco, some would take ball on hands and yell :its mine, if i cant be captain, no one play. Theres any rule which forbide a faction of doing his own event? If not, why winnies dont do events too, so we all play more and have more fun, instead of complain at every little dot on way?

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Durandal - 12-17-2016

Quote:Regroup/Starting Locations;
Gallic Royal Navy: Minato Harbor - Tau 44, F5
The Council: Battleship Oblique - Tau 44, E3
Crayter Republic: Carrier Hades - Tau 44, A6

Fight will take place in sector - E/F 4/5 In open space of Tau 44.

This is over complicating things and I guarantee you that nobody on the CR side is going to want to fly all the way back from Hades when they die. The Council are your allies, I'm sure they would have no gripes with you basing off of the Oblique.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - TheShooter36 - 12-17-2016

Durandal has a point for sure, lets base from Oblique