Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Oldum - 06-04-2009

--Incoming signal--
--Reciving message--
--Processing--

[font=Arial Black]Report filed by: Recruit Officer Ryan Cooper
Date: Jun 4.
Subject: Patrol Report
Attachment: Guncam Images

[font=Palatino Linotype]This was my first patrol since I got recruited. I was really excited and a bit nervous. I took off from Planet Denver, and got ordered by Sergeant Maggard to join him on patrol. Right after this, LSF agent Napalm contacted me on private com. channel and informed me about 2 bombers at Ft. Bush . I answered the call and headed to the location given. When I got there, found Sergeant Maggard and Sergeant Morrison engaging 3 bombers and an Outcast Gunboat with LN and LFS assistance.

[Image: screen7-1.jpg]

I engaged hostiles as well, and without any LPI losses, hostiles we're terminated.

[Image: screen13.jpg]
[Image: screen15.jpg]
[Image: screen14.jpg]

After reloading my equipment at Ft. Bush, I joined Sergeant Maggard on patrol, and ran into an other Outcast pilot , Phosphate, who apearred to be a "bit" drunk. After the well done negotiation and a great trick, he got the pilot unconcious. Meanwhile 3 LPI pilots were captives inside the gunships cargo hold.
One of them managed to escape and took control of the enemy ship.

[Image: screen17.jpg]

Again with the help of Sergeant Maggard, the ship moved to Ft. Bush, where LPI personel were rescued, and the ship was given under the responvibility of the LSF.

[Image: screen20.jpg]

--Ending--
--Signal lost--

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 06-05-2009

Report filed by: Sergeant Aiden Maggard
Date: 06-04-817

It was a short, but exciting day for me. I undocked from Ft. Bush and met up with Sgt. Joe Smith. We decided to go on a patrol, but didn't even make it down one lane before I got a report of several known pirates causing trouble. I'm sure we are all familiar with Atlantis, Eilo and BG|somethingorother, eh? We tracked them down to the Colorado jumpgate. Unfortunately we were outmatched as they had recruited two Rogues, Kraev and Zhivkov. We then moved to Norfolk where we were met by an LSF agent, a Navy officer and a capital ship. By this time they had moved near Manhattan, so we decided to go in.

When we arrived they were having and argument with several Junker Congress ships. It wasn't long till the pirates opened fire on us. With the help of the carrier we took out their gunship quickly. I then asked the carrier to move off while we finished the bombers. It tried to move away, but the bombers held their assault. The LSF agent took out one of the bombers before the pirates were re-enforced by two more bombers. I took down two of the bombers myself. The fighting was frantic, so I can't confirm who took the others down.
[Image: th_screen100.jpg][Image: th_screen101.jpg]
I would like to commend all that were involved, as we didn't lose a single man.

Sgt. Maggard out

End of Report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Oldum - 06-05-2009

Patrol Report filed:: Recruit Officer Ryan Cooper
Date: 05. 05. 817
Attachment: Guncam Images

My patrol started quite well. I got a message from an Interspace trader about a Rogue disrupting the trade lane in Pennsylvania.
I went to investigate and found LR-Boot.To.The.Head between the New York jumpgate and Philladelphia Station waiting for lone transports in order to demand credits. (This was told by himself)
I didn't want to get into a firefight, since my Patriot was not really a mach for his weaponry, so I tried to talk with him.
My persuasion was succesfull, the Rogue ship left the lane, probably returned to it's station, without harming anyone.

[Image: screen24.jpg]
[Image: screen25.jpg]

Little after this, while I was on my way back to Ft. Bush, I ran into an LSF agent followed by a Xenos fighter.
After numerous notices, the Xenos XA-Pitviper refused to obey, and engaged the LSF fighter.
After multiple warnings to disengage and leave, he continued shooting.
Agent Tayler Hawkins asked for assistance, so I engaged XA-Pitviper as well, even though my ship was no match for him.
After a few minutes of fighting, I got a fatal hit, and my ship was put out of action.

[Image: screen26.jpg]
[Image: screen28.jpg]

Right now, I'm waiting for my new ship and I'll be back to duty ASAP.

Sign: Rec. Off. Ryan Cooper

Report End

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - pieguy259 - 06-06-2009

Report filed by: Sergeant Andrea Berkeley
Date: June 6, 817
Subject: Engagement in Texas

A pitched battle took place in Texas today between Mon'Star and two of his Psi-Borgs (the Necrosis, an Outcast Gunship and a Falcata), and a force consisting of multiple Navy and LPI ships, plus one KoF, one Rogue Gunboat and a presumably very confused Molly.

By the time we arrived on the scene, the Necrosis had already downed the Rogue Gunboat. We joined the fray, I in my Roc bomber, Aiden Maggard in his, the KoF in either a Roc or an Eagle, and the LNS-Calypso, a Dreadnought, providing cover fire.

We managed to cripple the Necrosis and force its retreat, then destroyed the Psi-Borg gunboat. The Falcata remained for a while, and managed to destroy the Molly ship before Sergeant Maggard landed the killing blow.

Enemy casualties: Necrosis, one Outcast Gunship, one Falcata bomber
Friendly casualties: One Rogue Gunboat, one unknown Molly vessel
No Navy, KoF or LPI casualties.

I couldn't get any gun-camera footage, hopefully Sergeant Maggard can provide some.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 06-06-2009

Report filed by: Sergeant Aiden Maggard
Date: 06-06-817

It looks like Sgt. Berkeley pretty much covered it, so I'll submit my guncam footage.

[Image: th_screen105.jpg][Image: th_screen106.jpg][Image: th_screen107.jpg]

End of report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Trim - 06-07-2009

Report filed by: Officer Hank.Goodman
Date: June 7, 817

I was on patrol near Ft.Bush when i saw an outcast vessel and ordered it to stop. It carried on into the trade lane so i followed him. He stopped the trade lane and i had to pull out. I asked him to leave the system but he opened fire and destroyed me when i started to engage as he had supiroir weaponry.

Sadly i couldn't get any guncam footage.

Goodman out

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 06-08-2009

Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian Walked into the Fort Bush Station and sat down in his office.

He starts to type up a memo for the all LPI broadcast :

CC: Deputy Chief Riza Williams
Deputy Chief Jim Markey
Deputy Chief Karl Agathon

Subject: Chief's Vacation and other sundry bits.

To: All LPI personnel

Police Chief Matt Myers will be out the rest of this week on business and left me and the other Deputy Chief's in charge. He should be back with us soon.

A new model of Civilian fighter is now being sold on Manhattan, goes by the name Kingfisher. We have a sample of this fighter and have it with the R&D boys. We will see how it performs and see if it meets our needs. Right now it is looking like a good candidate for the SWAT teams.

It seems that the powers that be have given us permission to use Freighters larger than 1K units, we can now use up to 3k unit cargo ships. We maybe upgrading the LPI-Rikers to be able to act as a mobile armory.Also we are looking into whether the LPI should be hauling our own supplies from base to base.

I want to wish a fond farewell to Officers Sean Neaves and Seymore Justice and wish them well in there new careers. Your time here was appreciated and we will miss you.

I also want to wish a hearty Welcome aboard to all the new officers who have joined the force, and I look forward to serving with you. Maintenance FINALLLYY repaired the computer system in my Libby and I should be getting back out there into the Black.

OH, and by the way, a new Rank is being discussed, Lieutenant, between Sergeant and Captain. So you know what that means, promotions! Get your paperwork done and get promoted. Recruit officers, contact me here or on our 5kyp3 channel (SKYPE) for the test once you have qualified.

End of Message.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Donutman - 06-09-2009

' Wrote:Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian Walked into the Fort Bush Station and sat down in his office.
OH, and by the way, a new Rank is being discussed, Lieutenant, between Sergeant and Captain. So you know what that means, promotions! Get your paperwork done and get promoted. Recruit officers, contact me here or on our 5kyp3 channel (SKYPE) for the test once you have qualified.

End of Message.

*cough*

What are the qualifications for Lt?

//(oops, this was ment to be a PM

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 06-09-2009

CC: Deputy Chief Riza Williams
Deputy Chief Hull O'Brian
Deputy Chief Karl Agathon

Subject: Lieutenant Promotion Requirements

To: All LPI personnel

The following requirements are to be fulfilled to be promoted to Lieutenant:

1. Collection of 45 million credits of fines and have forwarded such fines to the LPI-Rikers. Screenshot proof is needed showing the transfer to the LPI-Rikers. Document whom the fines were collected from in your patrol reports.
2. “Arrest Credits” totaling 90 points. See note at the end of this document for an explanation of Arrest Credits.
3. Have stopped five embargo breakers.
4. Have stopped five smugglers

Lieutenant- Collar device is one vertical bar.

Arrest Credits:

An arrest credit is defined as one of the following:

1. Destruction of a hostile Fighter (Player). Gun camera proof is required. Equal to one credit.
2. Destruction of a hostile Gunship (Player). Gun camera proof required. Equal to two credits.
3. Destruction of a hostile Destroyer and above (Player). Gun camera proof required. Equal to three credits.
4. Destruction of a trader/smuggler(player) of contraband/embargo breaker who is fleeing/attacking you in a large transport and below. Gun camera proof required. Equal to 1 credit
5. Destruction of a trader/smuggler(player) of contraband/embargo breaker who is fleeing/attacking you in a anything larger than a large transport. Gun camera proof required. Equal to 1.5 credits.
6. Destruction of any hostile NPC fighter or gunship. Screenshot proof of the Player Status page(F8) required. Equal to a quarter credit.
7. Destruction of any hostile NPC Destroyer and above. Screenshot proof of the Player Status page(F8) required. Equal to 1/2 credit.

*Note* NPC’s can only count up to half of your requirements.
*Note* Soloing a (Player) Gunship earns you one extra point. Guncam proof you were alone is required.
*Note* Soloing a (Player) Destroyer and above earns double points. Guncam proof you were alone is required

That be all.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nitram - 06-09-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
***SENDER: N.Radclyffe***

Hello gents, I am currently un-avalible. If you need me send a message over the Police comms and I will get it. Sorry for the un-expected leave but something has come up so I had to return to my private ship at it's un-disclosed loation.

I should be back in service by the 14th.

***END OF TRANSMISSION***