Discovery Gaming Community
Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) (/showthread.php?tid=43685)

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Daedric - 07-26-2012

[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
More updates:

Check SKYP3 communications to gain access to our Project Tracking System. We currently have two ongoing projects DBF72512 & C72512. When these projects are completed and sold off, you will be paid a percentage of the profits based upon the percentage of the materials to brought in for that project.

You will need to report in here with any and all shipments to Nichols Trade Center. Provide a manifest (//screen) with your report.

We currently have a few supply contracts throughout the sector, those will be added to the Tracker System. Payment for working those contracts will be paid by the client directly to you at the time of material sale.
[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Omicron Supply Industries - 07-30-2012

[Image: OSI_Logo.png]

Corporate Broadcast

Project DBF752512 has been completed and we're preparing to payout bonuses to the captain and crews who took part in the project. We're missing manifests for some of the materials, however; manifests for 5000 robotics, 19360 ship hull panels, and 620 optronics to be exact. We'll be giving captains 72 hours to file their manifests before processing bonus payout. If your manifests aren't in by then, you forfeit your bonus pay.

We've a new project, DM72912, with a bonus pool of 100m credits. Check the Project Tracker for information.

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Corsair - 08-02-2012

Trade Report: Frederick Stark

Ship: OSI-Bright.Hope
Orders filled: Polymers, Ship Hull Panels, Super Alloys
Encounters: [M]-Purple.Trefoil,

Route Details:
4690 Polymers to Nichols Trading Station
1445 Ship Hull Panels
1800 Super Alloy

Notes: My second task as an OSI employee and first independent action went without a hitch. Can provide timestamped delivery invoices if needed. I realize this puts us over our project goal for Polymers, but having a bit of surplus never hurts. I filled our quotas for Super Alloy and almost all of the quota for Ship Hull Panels; they were expensive to acquire: 5.7 million SC for the Super Alloy and likewise for the Ship Hull Panels. It totals to 11.4 million to acquire these materials in Rheinland. Visual evidence of the transactions can be submitted on request.

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Daedric - 08-05-2012

[Image: vcrosstrans.png]
Due to recent events regarding the Goldern Coin station, I'm asking all transports to cease any and all supply efforts with that station. A number of Zoners have already lost their lives to the station and some of our customers have been effectively cut off from us. We're going to try to remedy the situation with diplomatic measures and we'll keep you all updated.

Be safe out there.

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Major_Mayhem - 08-06-2012

[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Board of Directors

I believe all the materials needed for the docking module have been delivered. My part for this project only included the delivery of a total of 19'030 Industrial Materials. I know that only 15'400 were needed, but I have faith in you, dear directors, to find new customers in need of docking modules.

[Image: 201208061442.th.png]

[Image: 201208061512.th.png]

[Image: 201208061541.th.png]

[Image: 201208061808.th.png]

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Daedric - 08-07-2012

Corporate Broadcast

We're pleased to announce the following projects have been completed:

DM67893 - Docking Module
DM72912 - Docking Module
DBF72512 - Docking Module Factory
DM273012 - Heavy Weapons Platform

We've wired bonus pay for the above projects to the captains who took part in them. Current earnings to date are as follows:

Caudill & Co. - 245m
William Cross & Co. - 201m
Jason Kelly - 50m
Jaimie Santacana - 12m
Loki Valmir - 29m
Fredrick Stark - 19m

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Mercarryn - 08-11-2012

[Image: Rodriguez.png]

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen, Kaileen Rodriguez again.

Sinc I was able to obtain that old Mastodon as a substitute for the original Eternal Light, things have become interesting when hauling shipments for our different customers. Here is the route I was using yesterday:
  • Omicron Delta: Freeport 11 - Frankfurt: Mainz Storage Facility - Iridium, 5.000 units
  • Frankfurt: Mainz Storage Facility - Frankfurt: Holstein - Polymers, 5.000 units
  • Frankfurt: Holstein - Omicron Theta: Freeport 9 - Fertilizers, 5.000 units
  • Omicron Theta: Freeport 9 - Omicron Delta: Yaren Depot - Pharmaceuticals, 5.000 units
  • Omicron Delta: Yaren Depot - Omicron Mu: Akabat - Prisoners, 5.000 units
  • Omicron Mu: Akabat - Omicron Delta: Freeport 11 - Marines, 5.000 units
Important situations during trade runs:
Hah, at least three interesting encounters I had, all happened within borders of Rheinland.
Nr. one would be the piracy of Red Hessian cruisers in Stuttgart. They made me pay 5 Million, else my ship would have been easily destroyed by them. Well, I had no other choice then to pay the requested sum.

Second encounter where some good old customers of us. The corsairs of the Black Sails. They went all happy to see a mastodon and were already going to extort me when they noticed who they are talking about. Seems like OSI still has a good reputation within the corsair empire. The corsairs can be real gentlemen if you treat them properly. And they were just too eager to take out those Hessians when I mentioned it by the way. Sometimes they the Black Sails are really cute...

Well, the third encounter, I have to say was the most annoying issue I have ever had so far. And almost as dangerous as the Hessian Cruisers. What I am talking about? About the damned Rheinland Police!
Dear board directors, you know that I am really patient, even in dangerous situtations, but this...officer really made me angry due to her harrassing.
The reason for her behaviour was the Mastodon I was flying. Seems like the war between Rheinland and Liberty has made some parts of the Police gone xenophobic, I have no other explanation for this rude behaviour.
I was interrogated by Mrs Bommel at Mainz storage facility for about damned 30 minutes about my origin, the reason for flying a Libertonian ship, she even tried to force me to hand out our own trade routes! I think she wanted to make me violate a law so she could levy a fine against me, while she was insulting me herself by stating I was a Libertonian, although I had explained her thorougly I was not a Libertonian citizen.
And when I had to make a bigger turn to get a proper entering point for the trade lane to Sigma 13 and therefor got a bit too near for the trade lane to New Berlin, I was disrupted by this police officer for nothing!

I have to admit I was at the border to insulting her, but I could avoid it in the end.
Here are some parts of the comm logs for you, ladies and gentlemen:

So, right now I am just fed up by Rheinland and therfore will stay out of it for a while. Really, this house has just gone bogus if you ask me.

Regards,

Kaitleen Rodriguez.

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - Daedric - 08-14-2012

Corporate Broadcast

We're pleased to announce the following projects have been completed:

SM28812 - Hyperspace Survey Module mk2
C72512 - Cloaking Device mk2 Advanced

We've wired bonus pay for the above projects to the captains who took part in them. Current earnings to date are as follows:

Caudill & Co. - 254m
William Cross & Co. - 201m
Jason Kelly - 50m
Jaimie Santacana - 12m
Loki Valmir - 29m
Fredrick Stark - 19m
Damian Lewis - 4.5m
Joachim Liam - 4.5m

Be aware that we've agreed to help expand Ames Research Station. There is a ton of work to be done and plenty of credits to be made. Payment will be made by Ames upon delivery of materials to the expansion's commodity vendor. This was the agreed upon pricing:

Industrial Materials - 600 credits per ton
Ship Hull Panels - 1200 credits per ton
Robotics - 600 credits per ton
Basic Alloy - 250 credits per ton
Super Alloy - 1400 credits per ton
Optronics - 800 credits per ton
Cryocubes - 1500 credits per ton
Polymers - 600 credits per ton
Xenobiotic Filters - 800 credits per ton
Munitions - 3000 credits per ton
Quantum Multiplexers - 1600 credits per ton
Nuclear Devices - 2000 credits per ton
Superconductors - 600 credits per ton

The Obsidians are also in need of Industrial Materials on their stations in Omicron Zeta; delivery all shipments to Star Fortress. Do not make any shipments directly to Murillo. If you are questioned by the Core you are shipping goods to the Star Fortress. Do not mention Murillo at all. Be sure to get a copy of your shipment's manifest (//screen shot) and file a report concerning the shipment in order to receive payment. You will receive 10m per 5000 units of Industrial Materials shipped to the Star Fortress.

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - ZTeeVeR - 08-30-2012

This is OSI-Karel reporting on a quick shipment made to Nichols.

Delivered: 4945 tons of Superconductors to support project JD48712.

The surplus can be used for the next order'

[Image: screen10nz.png]

EDIT:
another 4945 tons of silver delivered:

[Image: screen15d.png]

Omicron Supply Industries Company Network (iRP)(FO) - ZTeeVeR - 09-06-2012

Greetings all,

have been a bit busy and taking a well deserved break on planet Curacao, but i just hauled another shipment of Silver for Project JD48712

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/screen21w.png/