Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-29-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Hanzel Heath, are you saying you have worked for the Bundschuh? How long were you working for these traitors? How long were in the prison for it?

You have to understand that I have my doubts about you becouse of two points: You are a former Libertonian with Libertonian roots and as you said a former bundschuh.

Tell me how should we ever start to believe you if you have such a history...

signed
[color=#33FF33]Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
Secretary of the High command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vahir - 11-29-2011

Your skeptism is understandable. Someone who had, at one point, affiliated with the worst of the Fatherland's enemies? Unthinkable. I could easily have withheld this information, pretended that my past is clean. I have often been ridiculed for my Libertarian roots. But I have lived in Rheinland for longer than I can remember. I have no loyalty or sympathy to Liberty, a swarm of corporations vying to enslave the entire sector. Indeed, I am thankful that I left such a nation, and that I found Rheinland. I am proud of having to work twice, thrice as hard as anyone else to accomplish anything in the Fatherland, it proves to me and others my dedication to Rheinland. If you would deny me due to ethnical concerns, then deny me, but know that I have no greater love for Liberty than the next Rheinlander. And as for the Bundschuh...

I was young. I was naive. I looked at the poverty in Rheinland, and rightfully saw it as Liberty's doing. I was increasingly frustrated at what seemed like the government's innaction, and I thought the Bundschuh were heroes, patriots, the only ones working to better Rheinland. Looking back, I believe I was shamed of my roots, and I was over-compensating by a seething hatred for Liberty. Technically, I never joined the Bundschuh, but I did apply, and I flew a few training missions with the Bundschuh. No illicit actions, mind you, it was more of a training. I passed their tests, and they offered me the oppertunity to join. Luckily for me, I only received their message after the war with Liberty broke out, and the first stories of Bundschuh cooperation with the invaders were made known to me. I felt betrayed, and realized that the Bundschuh, the Hessians, the LWB, all of those who claimed to be working for Rheinland, were in fact trying to destroy it. My world was turned upsidedown- The Bundschuh were doing nothing, and the government was driving off Liberty. I made my decision then to join the RM and destroy those who would menace the fatherland. I never was incarcerated. I never took part in Bundschuh operations. But looking back at those events, I feel burdened by the knowledge that I have associated with vermin, and I seek to atone by killing as many Libertonians as possible.

That's the long story, at least. The short version is rather simple: You should trust me because I love Rheinland. I love its people. And I hate its enemies.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 11-30-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Hanzel Heath. I like you are honest and I'm willing to give you the questionnaire so I can send you message forward to the High command. Only they will decide in your case, whether you are to be trusted to join the Rheinwehr...

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you.

Signed
Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - purilacroix - 12-01-2011

Hi,
How can i join the RM?

cheers,

Peronista

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 12-01-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Herr....Peronista, first of all you should teach some manners before entering the recruitment office with saying "Hi".
Second, you are on the right place to apply for the Rheinwehr. I would advise you to read the Recruitment procedure before you step into my office...

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Petitsli - 12-01-2011

>>Incoming.Transmission<<
>>Priority.Normal<<

Another strong and honorful citizen of the Rheinland Republic wants to try his luck at the Rheinland Military.
Following, his application.

Discovery Forum Name: Petitsli
Name: Heinrich Schmid
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Dr.Sommer (Mr. Krimmler)

Height: 1.81m
Weight: 76kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg

Background Information: Mr. Schmid completed the Preparations Academy for future Military Recruits, Mr. Heinrich Schmid studied politics and diplomacy for four years. But during his study time in he recognized that Rheinland needs doings more than words.
After having a long military tradition in the Schmid's family, Heinrich decides to support the threatened existance of the Rheinland republic with his life. Rheinland is attacked from everywhere and now there are piloten needed more than ever. Nothing more. Herr Schmid is the incarnation of the patriotic, traditional and fullblooded Rheinland citizen.

Addendum:
Entry of personal diary:

Yes, I got it! I got the funds to buy a so called Combat service vehicle. My father is so proud of me. He said he would have given me his old Valkyre, but it was destroyed during the great assault of the Brotherhood.
But all what counts is in front of me. I couldn't wait to take of the landing platform. It was totally different from the Simulations I did plenty of. I felt the push into the seat as I took of the planet. I knew, this will be my life. Eventually I could realize everything what was told in those recruitment videos at Nuremberg. Here a little remembrance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iyqrLV3QAU
Great isn't it, my dear diary? I made my way through Frankfurt and half of New Berlin in order to dock at the great Battleship Strasbourg. From that point I received further tasks from higher officers at the Bar. I took off and tried to hunt down a Bundschuh wiht a bounty on his head. It was a trap. There were several weapons plattforms and those rockets took off and hit me very hard. My shield was down and the Stilettos gave me the rest. That was the first expirience in floating in an escape pod. I waited 2 weeks until an officer of the Federal police grabed me, before I entered the sun corona in the middle of New Berlin. He brought me to Strasbourg and gave me some money, sothat I could continue my way to the Rheinland Military. I bought the Wraith and made my name as a very effective weapon on everything, after achieving several missions. Smaller space stations, weapons platforms and criminals' ships, all of them had no chance.
I think the time has finally come to write my application. I am ready for joining the Military, ready for Duty, Ready for the Fatherland!

Basic Personality Traits: Burly figure. Speaks short and only if his voice is needed.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: None.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

For two years now. Other characters can be found at my personal profile here at Discoverygc.com.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

To continue the wonderful game called Freelancer. This was the server with the most members. Soon I recognized the RP thing. I made friends with it and now there's nothing better for me.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Krimmler-LaneHacker
Prof.Dr.Leem-Researcher
Prof.Kern-Gaian
Schwarznuss-Kruger
Juan.Salvatrucha-Corsair

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I like Rheinland very much and after having recognized that the Liberty forces gain more and more members I try to balance this a bit. Another hope is to feel real action, because of those many Libertorians attacking Rheinland.
All in all I like the look of the Rheinland ships and the feeling when flying through our systems.

Mr. Schmid hopes to be affiliated soon. He can't wait to serve his fatherland.

Für the Vaterland!

>>conection.lost<<

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 12-01-2011

Hanzel Heath,

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 12-02-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Heinrich Schmid, I am aware of the Rheinwehr manual what is given to the recruits, so you dont need to make me remember.

Also I dont know what part of Rheinland you are from, but everyone knows in Berlin is no Battleship Strausbourg, but Battleship Strausberg.

I asked the Rheinland federal police about the stories you are writing about. They said the first one is correct, but the rest must be mistaken with a simulation maschine on multiple recruitment centers around Rheinland.

So fix some parts of your bio and in the meanwhile fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
too.

Signed
Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Petitsli - 12-02-2011

' Wrote:>>Incoming.Transmission<<
>>Priority.Normal<<

Another strong and honorful citizen of the Rheinland Republic wants to try his luck at the Rheinland Military.
Following, his application.

Discovery Forum Name: Petitsli
Name: Heinrich Schmid
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Dr.Sommer (Mr. Krimmler)

Height: 1.81m
Weight: 76kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg

Background Information: Mr. Schmid completed the Preparations Academy for future Military Recruits, Mr. Heinrich Schmid studied politics and diplomacy for four years. But during his study time in he recognized that Rheinland needs doings more than words.
After having a long military tradition in the Schmid's family, Heinrich decides to support the threatened existance of the Rheinland republic with his life. Rheinland is attacked from everywhere and now there are piloten needed more than ever. Nothing more. Herr Schmid is the incarnation of the patriotic, traditional and fullblooded Rheinland citizen.

Addendum:
Entry of personal diary:

Yes, I got it! I got the funds to buy a so called Combat service vehicle. My father is so proud of me. He said he would have given me his old Valkyre, but it was destroyed during the great assault of the Brotherhood.
But all what counts is in front of me. I couldn't wait to take of the landing platform. It was totally different from the Simulations I did plenty of. I felt the push into the seat as I took of the planet. I knew, this will be my life. Eventually I could realize everything what was told in those recruitment videos at Nuremberg. Here a little remembrance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iyqrLV3QAU
Great isn't it, my dear diary? I made my way through Frankfurt and half of New Berlin in order to dock at the great Battleship Strausberg. From that point I received further tasks from higher officers at the Bar. I took off and tried to hunt down a Bundschuh wiht a bounty on his head. It was a trap. There were several weapons plattforms and those rockets took off and hit me very hard. My shield was down and the Stilettos gave me the rest. That was the first expirience in floating in an escape pod. I waited 2 weeks until a Kruger vessel, before I entered the sun corona in the middle of New Berlin. He brought me to Strausberg, felt with me in my want to be become a Militarist and gave me some money, sothat I could continue my way to the Rheinland Military. I bought the Wraith and made my name as a very effective weapon on everything, after achieving several missions.
I think the time has finally come to write my application. I am ready for joining the Military, ready for Duty, Ready for the Fatherland!

Basic Personality Traits: Burly figure. Speaks short and only if his voice is needed.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: None.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

For two years now. Other characters can be found at my personal profile here at Discoverygc.com.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

To continue the wonderful game called Freelancer. This was the server with the most members. Soon I recognized the RP thing. I made friends with it and now there's nothing better for me.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Krimmler-LaneHacker
Prof.Dr.Leem-Researcher
Prof.Kern-Gaian
Schwarznuss-Kruger
Juan.Salvatrucha-Corsair

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

I like Rheinland very much and after having recognized that the Liberty forces gain more and more members I try to balance this a bit. Another hope is to feel real action, because of those many Libertorians attacking Rheinland.
All in all I like the look of the Rheinland ships and the feeling when flying through our systems.

Mr. Schmid hopes to be affiliated soon. He can't wait to serve his fatherland.

Für the Vaterland!

>>conection.lost<<

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 12-02-2011

[font=Century Gothic]Heinrich Schmid,, your application is put on stay for one week.

Signed