Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Pacific - 12-20-2011

Discovery Forum Name:Pacific
Name: Barent.Adalbert
S.K.Y.P.E : bg.cpt.dimitrov

Height:1.80
Weight:89
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:brown

Planet/Station of Origin:Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

My name is Berent Adalbert I was born in the year 789 A.S on Planet New Berlin. My mother and Father are not married for a long time. I finished Elementary school in the year 805.AS and High school in 810 A S. As a Teeneger I was in every bar fight that there was on the school yard in bars or when out side during the night . In December 813 AS I decided that my grades were enough to get higher education. I received a very interesting invitation back when we were in good terms with the Libretonians. To go study in the West point military academy .I accepted the offer and I joined up with the West Point Military Academy in 814 AS to get a degree of fighter training and basic flight and Capital command.

I graduated in the year 817 AS and returned to Rheinland to joined up with the Secondary forces as Commander of the gunboat Freya. Myself and my crew was part of the 15th Cruiser group and was part in the Peace keeping operations in the Sigma systems. I also was part of the Omega-7 operation to secure the new claimed territories of Rheinland in the omega-7 system. When things claimed down I was assigned to the Cruiser Freya that's currently on internal defense of New Berlin.

My am aware that my history with the Liberty will bother you. Well I lost connections with the Libretonains a long time ago and we are at war with them and will do every thing to defend the Vatherland. I am Currently a Major in the Secodary Forces and Command the Rheinland Cruiser Freya.

Basic Personality Traits: Clam , little explosive temper, Obedient,Reliable,Creative.

Ship Class: Wrath and a Cruiser.

Other: No further notes to be added.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

2 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

A friend invited me to come to play to disco. Helped me out etc.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

To many to list them here Official factions. [LN],BAF|, Order|

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

As I Role Play in almost All Houses I want to try Rheinland

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-20-2011

Herr Barent.Adalbert , your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll
Leutnant Viktor Amott
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 12-20-2011

Barent Adalbert

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lonely_Ghost - 12-22-2011

Discovery Forum Name:Lonely Ghost
Name:Martin Stamek
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Infiltrator 16 (check my profile)

Height: 187cm
Weight: 82kg
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Grey

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information:
I was born on planet Hamburg, in family of traders. My father was captain of a Republican Large train, mother was working in office, older sister deiced to devote herself to art...Well, its her choice. Life was good, we always had enogh funds. I complited all basic education like school and were thinking about future career. Honestly, become a part of Rheinland Military fleet, wasnt in top of my ideas. I send my application to civilian space shipping academy, studied star and inter navigation.

Conflict, which turned into war against Liberty changed all plans. While, I had not signed any of contract for future job in any of corporations, I decided to defend my homeland. I applied as volunteer in secondary fleet. Basic fighting course + advanced fighters, light and heavy capitals tacktics and battle strategy corses were finised and I was accepted in fighter wing based on Westfalen. Defence of Hamburg, fights in Bering and Hudson, strikes into Texas... I was transferred to the Battleship Strausberg, two weeks before Westfalen was captured.

My family moved to Munich system, while I decided to stay on Military service and keep protecting our homeland from any threat. I took part in several fight in Omega 7 against local pirats, and even took part in destruction of Coalition Battleship in Omega 7 once. I was and Im ready to fight for our Homeland, for our familys, for our interests.

Basic Personality Traits:
Patient, astucious, reliable, plodding.
Ship Class:
Wrath RM VHF
Other:
I had a try in commanding rheinland gunship, and sometimes still practising on it while making patrol. Ship name RNC-Vril.

Played here on 84 version, but then had major break. Normaly playing around 2 years.
When I just downloaded mod disco 84, saw this server, decided to try, and now im here.
Outcasts [212th], [RHA], junker, samura, and some freelancers.
I want to try exacly house military RP. I wanted to join RM earlier, but had a doubt, that I had enought RP and other skills, now I think, Im ready.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ulfsarkhuskarl - 12-23-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Ulfsark Huskarl
Name: Natalia Wolfer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): ulfsarkhuskarl

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Leipzig Station

Background Information:

Natalia is the first and only child of the Wolfer family. Born on station Leipzig, she lived most of her life within a fleet, together with her father and mother. Natalia'€™s dreams had always been about being able to fly out on her own and make a living. Her father, Amand Wolfer was Captain of the Radstein cruiser, her mother Gerda Wolfer, was working at the clinic of the cruiser as a medical assistant. Unfortunately Natalia had a crisis in her life. At the age of sixteen, the Radstein was attacked by a small strike force of Red Hessians and Unioners, unfortunately while the ship was moored to Konstantz Border Station in Stuttgart, having its shields down, the torpedos fired by the strike force managed to penetrate the hull destroying a big portion of the starboard section. Natalia'€™s mother unfortunately, was caught into the explosion and died at impact. Her father has been injured but succeeded to repel the attack, right now he is retired at his mansion at Planet New Berlin. From a life-loving girl, joyful and friendly, Natalia'€™s personality changed to a very silent, pessimistic and sad woman, because all she ever loved has died or is dying. At the age of eighteen she enrolled with the Militär secondary fleet, focusing onto bomber piloting. After three years of serving, she decided to sign up for the primary fleet.

Basic Personality Traits: Pessimistic, relaxed, determined.

Ship Class: -

Other: -

I cannot tell in days, weeks, months or years, but I have been here from quite a while(warning: different accounts >.>).

There was no other good mod/server.

Colonial Remnant, Daumann, Blood Dragon, Order, Nomad, etc..

This person http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3549 and I really like Rheinland.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-23-2011

Herr [color=#33FF33]Stamek and Frau [color=#33FF33]Wolfer, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-24-2011

Natalia Wolfer

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-24-2011

Martin Stamek

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gentlefood - 12-24-2011

Discovery Forum Name: Gentlefood
Name: Klaus Weiss
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Gentlefood

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 138
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information:

The second oldest of the Weiss brothers, Klaus Weiss was very patriotic throughout his youth. Born to a moderately well off family his dream was always to serve in the Rheinwehr or Federal Polezie. His father Aurick Weiss, a retired Federal Polezie officer, would often tell Klaus stories of the glorious struggle of Rheinland, enchanting Klaus with tales of valor and glory. The eldest Weiss brother Heinrich is currently employed with Bounty Hunters, while the youngest Hans is employed with the Bretonian branch of OS&C. Upon reaching his 18th birthday Klaus immediately jumped upon the chance to join the Rheinwehr, and joined the secondary fleet flying the Wraith very heavy fighter. Through a few trials and tribulations Klaus eventually started to hone his skills and with a chance encounter with Primary Fleet personnel, Klaus got to experience the might of the Rheinwehr firsthand against a Hessian Battlegroup.

Basic Personality Traits: Patriotic, Loyal [To Rheinland/Rheinwehr], Intelligent

Ship Class: Wraith Very Heavy Fighter.

Other:

Probably nearly a month now if not a month already.

Having played Freelancer for a while I had heard of the Discovery mod, but dropped Freelancer before picking up the mod. Now that I've recently come back and tried the mod I rather thoroughly enjoy it, and I'm not new to roleplaying either.

ALG, OS&C[G], and assorted indies such as a Miner and a Bundschuh.

Rheinland was my favorite House in Freelancer as well as the one most of my current characters are a part of. I haven't had much in the way of experience with a military faction and I believe the RM does the best job of both RP and PVP of the military factions available.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-27-2011

Herr [color=#33FF33]Weiss, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte