Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 09-13-2007

--- Incoming Transmission ---
-Trace Detected; Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID: Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Had a bit of excitement in Omicron Gamma today. An Outcast Destroyer thought he'd pop in to give the Corsairs a little jump. Mistake on his part in my opinion, as his ship was destroyed by my hand with the help from the Corsairs.

Next one I found a bit of a surprise, a Liberty Assault Carrier that seemed to be owned by the Interspace Commers came in to Omicron Gamma. Though it looked like as if he was just passing through, but we couldn't have that. A Corsair fighter, Cruiser, and myself moved in as he ran for dear life. When we reached open space, he decided to engage the Cruiser. We blasted his hull with all our power, but the the cruiser was destroyed in the battle. With just the fighter and I left, we kept fighting. The Carriers fire power moved on to my Bomber. We he noticed that his shots would never hit, he fled. But we kept on him. During out chase we were joined by two more Brotherhood members to engage the Carrier. Luckily one of them made the disruptor shot and the Carrier was destroyed by a Corsairs hand.

A bit of excitement yes, FOR THE COALITION!

---Message Sending... - Message Sent---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 09-14-2007

-Trace Detected; Omicron Gamma - Transmitting Message-

Message to; SCRA
CommID: Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava

Well then, a little more of a party then I expected when I launched from Planet Crete. My bomber had just been fully repaired when I thought a little test run was in order, until I saw the Corsairs under the attack of the Bushido, Asgard Warriors, Outcasts, and Blood Dragons. Guess thats one way to test a ship, I moved in and opened fire on one of the Asgard Eagles. His ship was to quick and agile for my bomber to hit, as his fire was not on me but a Corsair close by. A Bushido and Outcast then began to fire on my ship, the Asgard pointing his fire to me as well. It was getting crowded.

My hull was thinning, but I continued. I moved my fire on to the Outcast, one single blast from my Novas and his ship was obliterated. A Bushido's Ravens Talon was next, another single blast and his ship was finished as well. The fight began to look a little brighter with just the Asgard left in range. He was losing grip, I took the advantage and pushed fire. His ship quick and dodging my novas to easily, I maneuvered to the front of his ship and fired... His eagle was terminated.

A Bushido was in the distance, seems he was getting swarmed by the local Corsair patrols. I moved to his ship and fired, with A Corsair finishing him off...

It seemed as if it was over, I called out over the comm channels requesting any more hostile targets. A reply with only two words were sent, 'Above Crete'. 2 Bushido were found firing apon Corsair ships at the given cords, but I can see why these survived. Their ships were fast and almost impossible to hit, but that wasn't going to stop me. I continued to nova fire on their ships, watching my aim so not to hit an ally.... But no, my novas were not making contact. There was nothing I could do, until one Hellfire Legion ship came in to range. He flew an Outcast Destroyer, a perfect target. Hit after hit his hull began to drop, he was finished. After the final blast from my cannons, his ship was destroyed.

Didn't seem the Bushido were to happy with the progress I was making, both opened fire on my Bomber and I lost hull to quickly to last. My bomber was destroyed... A Corsair fleet ran in to rescue my pod and I was returned to Planet Crete safely. A comm message was sent to me when I landed, Commander Ares had arrived and was moving in to the fight. I couldn't just let that be, I requested a loan fighter and moved back out to the fight. Though, my ship weak and vulnerable, I chose to stay away from the battle and watch Commander Ares take his fight.

It continued for a time, the Corsair ships were falling to fast to bare with. Until Ares destroyed Illumions ship. With just the one Bushido left, all ships fire pointed to him. His ship was finished, and the battle was over.

Victory is ours, for the Coalition!

...Attachments Loading...

[Image: SCRA-Nikolai-1.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-Nikolai-2.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-Nikolai-3.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-Nikolai-4.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-Ares-1.jpg]

--- Transmission Terminated ---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 09-15-2007

To: SCRA
Comm. ID: Commander Ares

Message Begins//

After today's little bit of exercise above Crete, I took it upon myself to show the Bretonian Armed Forces something about 'la Revolucion'.

I entered New London and got to grips with a certain SF Raven's Talon pilot named 'Bluebelly'. I of course warned him that he might want to call for help.

He did, much to his credit. However, I didn't expect him to call in an SF Liberty Cruiser, designation 'Stratus'.

Anyway, after the Cruiser's commander realised that his guns couldn't hit my nimble fighter, he disengaged and returned with a gunboat, designated 'Eclipse'.

At this point Lt. Commander Varnava arrived in his bomber. We proceeded to pound the ill-advised gunboat and left it in a state consisting of molten slag and very little else.

We then wiped out the fighter and attempted to return home via the Cambridge system. However, it appeared like the SF have a factory producing Raven's Talons somewhere. Intelligence should be informed of this actually. Anyway, we destroyed Bluebelly's ship, again.

We were then engaged by an SF Rheinland bomber, tagged Beta-5 as we rendezvoused with Gustav Kerensky. It was wiped out easily enough, in spite of their obvious love of the weaponry of my Corsair brethren. The fighters were armed with Tizona del Cid class weaponry, the bomber was festooned with Colada del Cid class guns. I wonder where they got them, huh? I shall be grilling the manufacturers back home about who the hell they are supplying with guns! The Bretonian military establishment, armed with ma familia's weaponry?! I think not!

Anyway, another victory for the people of Sirius!
[Image: SCRA-Ares-Eclipse-1.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-BlueBelly-NPC-1.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-NIkolai-BlueBelly-1.jpg]
[Image: SCRA-Beta5-1.jpg]
-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 09-15-2007

To: SCRA Command

Message Begins//

Seeing as I'm currently representing the Coalition on the Corsairs' Council of Elders, I thought it appropriate that I fly a suitable craft for such a job.

Fortunately my hermanos on Crete have refitted my old Titan. It's loaded out with all the hardware from my Raven's Talon, which is in Cape Verde's hangar for whosoever wishes to fly it.

The Titan is a bit slower than the Raven's Talon, but it is proving reliable in training sessions with Lt. Voronov.

Apparently the wings and fins are going to be strengthened by the engineers at Tripoli soon, so I'm seriously looking forward to flying this M10 class.

-Ares out

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - desecrator - 09-16-2007

Trace; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Priority:
RED - Transmitting Message

Message to; The BrotherHood
CC to; The SCRA, Commander Ares
CommID; Lt. Commander of the SCRA, Nikolai Varnava

Elders of The Brotherhood, this Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava of the SCRA... I would like a little something explained to me if you wouldn't mind. Explain why a TBH pilot ordered the SCRA out of Omicron Gamma. Explain why he fired apon not only my ship, but Lt. Voronov's as well. Explain to me why I shouldn't go out on to Crete and kill this dirt bag myself! Yes, explain that to me...

[Image: SCRA-NikolaideadTBH-1.jpg]

You know for a fact, Corsairs, that The SCRA is a force not to be messed with. Either fix this pilot or I WILL kill him myself!

--- Transmission End ---

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Razr - 09-16-2007

' Wrote:
Trace; Planet Crete, Omicron Gamma - Priority:
RED - Transmitting Message

Message to; The BrotherHood
CC to; The SCRA, Commander Ares
CommID; Lt. Commander of the SCRA, Nikolai Varnava

Elders of The Brotherhood, this Lt. Commander Nikolai Varnava of the SCRA... I would like a little something explained to me if you wouldn't mind. Explain why a TBH pilot ordered the SCRA out of Omicron Gamma. Explain why he fired apon not only my ship, but Lt. Voronov's as well. Explain to me why I shouldn't go out on to Crete and kill this dirt bag myself! Yes, explain that to me...

[Image: SCRA-NikolaideadTBH-1.jpg]

You know for a fact, Corsairs, that The SCRA is a force not to be messed with. Either fix this pilot or I WILL kill him myself!

--- Transmission End ---

Comm ID: Lt.Ivan Voronov
To: Lt.Commander Nikolia Varnava

Well one thing is for sure Lt.Commander they payed dearly for attacking me, both targets were destroyed without much of a struggle. Now I'm going to my room and going to watch some corsair vs outcast boxing matches.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - bluntpencil2001 - 09-16-2007

Message Begins//

As you well know, I have offered to train those damned amateurs in the Brotherhood.

I shall have strong words with those of rank in the Corsairs. They will educate their pilots and they will do so expediently, or I shall be most furious when I lay my vengeance down upon my own brothers.

They better shape up, and fast. Hopefully their wiser, more experienced members will beat them into shape.

-Ares out!

//Message Ends

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - MrSns - 09-16-2007

Comm ID: Elder Alexander Cross

I assure u my brother and friends that this was a mistake. I aplore u to reconsider your actions in attacking us (if u chose to) The perpetrator has been dealt with. And has learn't his lessen.

Alexander

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ashton.Tracks - 09-16-2007

Im realy sorry for the killing of RAB-Nikolai.Varnava. I simply thought i was douing the right thing because all i saw was the name and the Affiliation "Xenos". I had not been on the forum in a bit so i did not know we as Corsairs were allied with SCRA and i didnt even know that RAB was apart of SCRA. I though i was just keeping the peace in Omicron Gamma.

Once again im terribly sorry and if ur going to punish some one Punish me...

Urs sincerly Ashton.Tracks (Smiggle)...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Locke - 09-16-2007

Transmission To: Captain Dieter Zehn
Comm ID: Lt. Commander Dimitri Jovovich

Comrade Captain,

As you know, I've been out of action this past two weeks. I'm also sure you've already been notified of my completion of the basic Gunboat Commander training that I've been undergoing during this time.

I would like to take this opportunity to report that during the course of this training, I, along with the help of Commander Ares and Lt. Voronov, have personally been supervising the construction of the M26 Gunboat Proletariat. She may be in need of a more extensive armor upgrade, but weapons and guidance systems have passed all tests. I've assembled my crew, and we are at your command.

I am confident the Proletariat will help bring balance to those who would seek to profit from corruption, deceit, and hypocrisy.

"Workers of the universe, unite!"

-End Transmission-