Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - MB52 - 06-28-2009

Attention all LPI forces, the Zoner transport "Thaden" is to be arrested or shot on sight for charges of Cardamine smuggling and resisting arrest. Lethal Force is authorized.

[Image: 24188888.jpg]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Donutman - 06-28-2009

To: Deputy Hull O'Brian

Hey Hull! Ill finally get around to it, and apply for SWAT. Ill skip the Eagle though. Id rather give baddies an' smugglers a backhand with a Roc.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 06-28-2009

' Wrote:To: Deputy Hull O'Brian

Hey Hull! Ill finally get around to it, and apply for SWAT. Ill skip the Eagle though. Id rather give baddies an' smugglers a backhand with a Roc.

GRANTED
So get to smackin them baddies!

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - themasterelite - 06-29-2009

Deveron-Kerry

Report #1: Malfunctioned guncam

Well, my first day on patrol was...interesting. I flew out to Pittsburg when someone began requesting that a Gunboat be dealt with. While I had no intention of opening fire on it as that was out of the question at the time, I nonetheless saw fit to scan the fiend.

When I got there it turned out he was a Junker and was flying a Pirate Transport, not a Gunboat, and his armament was mainly a set of class 5 turrets.

Guncam 1

I also noted to Marcus Lindberg when he came on duty that Alsatia had a unit of Cardamine in his cargo hold. I suspect he's an addict to the stuff, which would explain his unusual behavior. Unfortunately, due to a guncam malfunction, I was unable to get images of the cardamine scans OR his firing on my vessel.

After this, me and Marcus began a patrol up to Houston, Texas. We came across a bumblebee named Lobster_Lord full of Prisoners. When he revealed he was dropping them off at Huntsville, we let him go on his merry way.

Cam shot #2

After that we returned to New York again and stopped at Norfolk. While there I experienced a subspatial rift that seems to have consumed Marcus since he was there one moment and gone the next without so much as a bit of thruster exhaust.

That pretty much sums up my official "first day of work".

Now, where's that Sunbucks I keep hearing about?

EDIT: Cancel that, I found the cardamine evidence upon digging deeper into my systems:

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - themasterelite - 06-29-2009

Report #2
Deveron Kerry, Recruit:

Well, it seems being an officer of the law is busier than even I suspected. In just an hour I have come across a Rheinland Gunboat recruit in New York, several embargo breakers, and at least two Artifact smugglers:

Gunboat Guncam
Diamond Embargo Breaker
Does Texas need Mining machinery?
Another Diamond Runner...
I always wondered why Luxury Consumer goods cost so little.
...the other one, was traveling with the guy in the pic above.
Artifact smuggler #1
...and, 10 seconds behind him, is #2

Therefore, the following are on my list of possible/confirmed naughties:

USS-GBRheinland - Recruit in a Gunboat, Rheinlander through and through. Had I the weapons, I would have seen him destroyed.

B.Ambush - Diamond runner
DRAGON - Diamond runner #2, with, last I saw, a Kruger ID AND Miner ID on board, Kruger equiped. [See attachment]
MiHawk and his accomplice Atila - MiHawk has an Interspace Commerce ID, for some reason. Both carried Luxury Consumer goods to Texas and did not submit to scans on the second run. They admitted blatantly that they were taking them to Stuttgart, but seemed thoroughly convinced it was not illegal. Their behavior suggests they may know about the embargo in spite of implications of the opposite.

ExileLT and [TR]VaHaLa - Artifact Smugglers

Also keep an eye on N30Killer. I cammed him carrying 1K in Luxury Consumer Goods toward Texas, but he was too far away to stop. I have the evidence on hand if it is desired.

Other than the nomad presence echoing in my head, the Rogue that docked on Pittsburg, and someone with amnesia, thats pretty much all of my report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - XxStevenLexX - 06-30-2009

To : LPI Department

My unauthorized vacation is taking longer than expected I damaged my shuttle when I flew into a lake. It seemed like a good idea at first, I always wanted to try to create a make-shift shuttle, but instead I have been stranded and am being forced to pay for the shuttle I had borrowed. As soon as I have worked off my debt (never rent shuttles from people bigger than you) then I will return to the line of duty, and hopefully make up for lost time with plenty of broken tail lights.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zasalamel - 06-30-2009

=Incoming Transmission=

=From: Officer Christine T. Dallas=

=Playing .wav file=

Today, I was in Texas, when I came across a Cartel, he wanted to tell "a story". When I came to him, he wanted another LPI there. After hours of waiting, I laughed, then ran back to Houston.

=Image=
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/9031/cartelreport.png

=Transmission Terminated=

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zasalamel - 07-02-2009

=Incoming Transmission=
=From:
Officer T. Dallas=

The Chief called me into action because of reports of a smuggler. We caught one, who payed the fine, and later, Mobius-Two reported of another smuggler. Thanks to him, we caught him and he dropped the Counterfeit Software.

I don't have any pictures because my gun-cam was screwed at the time.

=Transmission Terminated=

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 07-03-2009

Report filed by: Sergeant Aiden Maggard
Date: 07-03-817

It was a hell of a way to start my shift. I undocked from Ft Bush to be greeted by Coalition propaganda over system comms. I made my way to Manhattan where I made contact with him. He started bragging about killing two other LPI officers and then opened fire on me. Not long into the fight, two mercs jumped in to help him. The SCRA fella ate one of my mines not long after and the merc Dean didn't last long either. The last one was a bit more of a challenge, but end the end he was forced to flee. Several vessels offered assistance after I had downed the first two, but I declined. If they couldn't come in when I was outnumbered then I didn't want their help at all.

Guncam Evidence
[Image: th_screen262.jpg][Image: th_screen263.jpg][Image: th_screen264.jpg]

End of report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Caledones - 07-05-2009

<< Report Recording >>

Report submitted by: Recruit Officer Yaaliz Shesath

After meeting Deputy Riza Williams at Norfolk, engaged in discussion with two rogue "Police" officers: Nick-Dalotte and one other. These rogue officers challenged the authority of the LPI and seemed to insinuate they were above the LPI. They hold Liberty Police Guard IDs. Proceeded to Illinois with Deputy William's permission to correct ship loadout.

Upon finding the Chief, was ordered to change ship, and did so promptly. Returning to New York, I found Sergeant Smith. After a freelancer brought into question the dignity of the Libby, the Sarge proceeded to taze the freelancer relentlessly. We may have a freelancer roaming about who is now immune to tazers.

Other than that, I was not involved in any note-worthy operations on my patrol today.

<< end report >>