Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 01-25-2012

Herr [color=#FFFF66]Fleisher, the Oberkommando is worried about your lack of experience, therefore your application has been put [color=#FFFF66]on hold for now. We'll give you some weeks in which we'll test your abilities, to coordinate this we'll add you to our comm channels. After this test period we'll make a final decision concerning your application.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Laerethe - 01-28-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Apotheosis
Name: Lukas Schultz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): nicholas.woolmer

Height: 187cm
Weight: 62.5kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey/Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information:

Lukas was born in 796 A.S, into a farming family struggling to survive with the crippling presence of Synth Foods. While he spent little time at school due to the need to help earn a living, he managed to pass any exams he took, a testament to his unfathomable level of intellect. At thirteen, his brother(who was twenty) joined the Federal Police to serve the great Rheinland Republic. However, in his third year of service, he was murdered whilst trying to help protect a Daumann convoy against a Red Hessian fleet. The loss of his brother devastated Lukas, who then disappeared at the tender age of fifteen.

Two years later, Lukas shocked his parents by appearing on their doorstep flanked by two Police officers. Lukas had occupied the main headquarters, refusing to leave until they allowed him to join their great cause. After taking preliminary tests, and hearing his harrowing story of survival, they granted him permission to join, but required his parents' consent, due to the fact that he was under eighteen years of age.

Lukas' parents were horrified; they had mourned their child, and here he was again, except he wanted to join the very organisation that had led to the death of their first-born. However, they could not deny him the opportunity he required to prove himself and avenge his brother.

Lukas swiftly rose through the ranks, shocking his peers and pleasing his superiors; found to be a natural pilot, who understood the local civilians and followed orders without dissent, he became a hero to all who knew him. After two years of legendary service, he was invited to become a tactician with the Rheinwehr.

Four years of service without major issue have seen him to become a brilliant weapon against the Red Hessian vermin; whilst reservations were held about his thirst for revenge, no action he has taken as suggested any reckless and self-destructive strike. While he has of yet received no honours, it is simply a matter of time. The very determination that has achieved so much now aims to join the elite section of the Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Intellectual, compassionate, brooding, loyal, vengeful.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other: Nothing further.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Two months or so.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I wanted to get back into Freelancer, and this seemed the best current Mod to play Multiplayer.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have quite a few; Corsairs, The Order, Miners, Traders, A Hunter, Zoner and a Hessian.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I have no characters that are part of any House Military faction, and would like to take part in the relevant RP.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 01-28-2012

Herr [color=#33FF33]Schultz, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 01-28-2012

Lukas Schultz

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 01-29-2012

Detlef Fleisher

[color=#33ff33]After the recommendation of Admiral Landers you are hereby accepted into the Rheinland Military. Your trial period is over and it was faster than we expected, that speaks for your quality. Welcome to the Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - bloogaL - 02-11-2012

Discovery Forum Name:bloogaL_
Name: Hans.Adler
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): bloogal_

Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 168lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: Hans was born into the extremely patriotic Adler family on Planet Hamburg. Both of his parents were in the Rheinland Military and his uncle was captain of a Rheinland Gunboat, for this reason, Hans was brought up with a very strict lifestyle, never would put a foot wrong in front of his parents. His military heritage and influence from the rest of his family made him very patriotic and of course, he grew up wanting to join the Rheinland Military. In school, up until the age of aboput 12, he never stood out. However, he then began to out perform all his classmates, this led to a place in a favourable flight university. Since his parents had taken him out in training ships when he was young, Hans accelled in all classes. Flying was natural to him and he graduated with the highest honours possible with a high hopes for what he could achieve in the Rheinland Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Extreme Patriot of Rheinland, Works well in groups, deals well with pressure.

Ship Class: Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
About 3 months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I came across it when looking up something about the vanilla game online

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
2 Liberty Rogues, a freelance trader and one LN which is to be replaced by an RM char if accepted (I don't like the LN's RP).

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I wanted to be part of a military faction so I joined the LN but i don't like their RP much and I've obviously fought the RM a few times and you seam to have better RP

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 02-11-2012

Herr [color=#33FF33]Adler, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 02-15-2012

Hans Adler

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Eduard - 02-18-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Dynamiczx
Name: Klaus.Schneider
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): edicarina

Height: 187 cm
Weight: 87 kg
Hair Color: blond
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Klaus was born on the planet Stuttgart.He is the son of two protesters who actively fought for returning Stuttgart to it's rightful place as the Jewel of Rheinland.Unfortunately, both of his parents died at the hands of a criminal thus, leaving Klaus an orphan.He spent his childhood at an orphanage but at the age of 10, he was adopted by a Rheinland Admiral who wanted to have a son.The two grew a strong bond between each other.His new father, wanted to give Klaus the best education possible and so he sent him to the best school available in Stuttgart at that time.He was extremely shy but Klaus managed somehow to develop a strong sense of honour, either by the patriotic blood of his original parents which flows trough his veins, or thanks to the education taught to him by the admiral who adopted him.Klaus also, apparently has fell in love with the vast, dark veils of the space and so, he graduated a flight university in Stuttgart and later on, under his father's counsel and supervision, he entered the military academy.His character changed a lot there, his shy spirit transformed into a bold, brave one, also, socializing with the other rookies there allowed him to become a little persuasive, and he had notable skills when it came to elaborate tactics.By the time he graduated, his father has retired from the military but he did everything possible to give Klaus a Wraith, as a present for his 27th birthday and also as a token for proving how proud he is of his son who has achieved this much.Now, Klaus is actively looking to join the military ranks of Rheinland looking to fight for the glory of the Fatherland.

Basic Personality Traits: honourable, intelligent, persuasive, bold, tactician
Ship Class: ,,Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter

Other: -nothing-

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Around 3 months

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I really loved the gameplay of the original Freelancer and I was very keen on playing games with a space theme.A friend of mine then suggested me about this mod and so I gave it a try.At this moment, I can say, that that was one of the best things I have done in life

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have an order character Forlorn.d'Autoine, an IMG miner, an IDF trader and a pirate

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I wanted to join a military faction with very good RP and I was suggested to try RM.I also like the german militaristic feel that the RM succeeds to release and I would also love to take part in RP events along the RM.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 02-19-2012

Herr [color=#33FF33]Schneider, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

I've sent you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte