Discovery Gaming Community
The Carrier Update - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: The Carrier Update (/showthread.php?tid=121752)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Carrier Update - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 02:35 PM)Vredes Wrote: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Edit: Not that I fly caps, but snubs <3

XACTLY, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

(10-14-2014, 07:06 PM)Alley Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 07:03 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: Maybe the addendum should be that any snubs on board a carrier that is destroyed are ALSO destroyed and subject to player death penalties.

are you guys trolling me or you just skip my posts [Image: 1ACwd.gif]

Alley we love you ))))) no you know we don't but we love your ideas =D nah we love you, love this love that love carriers love this new update LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Carrier Update - Highland Laddie - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 07:06 PM)Alley Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 07:03 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: Maybe the addendum should be that any snubs on board a carrier that is destroyed are ALSO destroyed and subject to player death penalties.

are you guys trolling me or you just skip my posts [Image: 1ACwd.gif]

No, no, Alley. I see that you already posted you WANTED to code such a feature, I'm talking about in the meanwhile until that feature is actually implemented, what are the rule.specifics governing Docking Modules and PvP death?

I will admit I haven't looked over the rules to see if this has been addressed, but it's on my mind.

RE: The Carrier Update - Zen_Mechanics - 10-14-2014

Good job alley, and everyone else.

RE: The Carrier Update - Vredes - 10-14-2014

Guys you really know how to spit on someone's work.

RE: The Carrier Update - Eonaros - 10-14-2014

No. I see a certain abuse in this update.

RE: The Carrier Update - Omicron - 10-14-2014

Just do it.

Make sure it allows combinations like LPI-LN-LSF and Order-Order Primary Fleet ID's.

RE: The Carrier Update - SnakThree - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 08:17 PM)Vredes Wrote: Guys you really know how to spit on someone's work.

We are discussing and disected as requested by developer. If you have a problem with people following developers request, ALT+F4.

RE: The Carrier Update - Alley - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 08:47 PM)Snak3 Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 08:17 PM)Vredes Wrote: Guys you really know how to spit on someone's work.

We are discussing and disected as requested by developer. If you have a problem with people following developers request, ALT+F4.

Exactly, as long as it is constructive and not "lol no" "lol yes" it's always welcome.

RE: The Carrier Update - SnakeLancerHaven - 10-14-2014

But this feature realy is Unique and inRP wouldn't cause alot of trouble as Alley said, the Snubs would already be docked on the Carrier, inRP.

The Carriers themselfs would've a unique ability, also it would give another feature to the ID's aswell as the Factions.

RE: The Carrier Update - tothebonezone - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 02:38 PM)Snak3 Wrote: No. Too OP.

Everything is OP to you.

Just leave Discovery.

Literally you right now.

As for the idea, I think the jumping from anywhere is a bit too much. Is there a way to limit the distance of said jump to the Carrier, or at least limit it to their own factions stations? Docking on a Freeport and jumping to the Carrier as, say, Liberty Navy, is a bit much.

Decided to go back and read some of the previous posts, looks like that's already been thought about.