Discovery Gaming Community
BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Forum: Discovery Unofficial Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=389)
+----- Forum: Discovery Mod Content Submissions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+----- Thread: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship (/showthread.php?tid=129706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Wesker - 06-01-2015

Yea so like were any of these models submitted? Mako getting more and more worthless by the day.

(05-28-2015, 04:20 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: the mako is garbage in group fights, like really, bad armor, a flat side and a turn rate a tad bit faster than a 5ker is not good at all in group fights, and people QQ whenever Core uses threshers or Bottlenoses.

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Swifty - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 01:58 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Mako getting more and more worthless by the day.

Hardly. I think the pilot is the only problem here.

I have many people who can agree with me on that.

(06-01-2015, 02:50 AM)Carter Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 01:58 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Mako getting more and more worthless by the day.

Hardly. I think the pilot is the only problem here.

I have many people who can agree with me on that.

Yea all of the order and corsair pilots that wreck us, remind me again why we logged bottlenoses at zeta? and remind me again why we dont ever use the mako?

Also why is it that you brought a thresher and a BC to fight my ossie in zeta instead of 2 makos? or why 2 BCs and a thresher logged to fight my ossie in delta instead of 3 makos?

(06-01-2015, 02:57 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Yea all of the order and corsair pilots that wreck us, remind me again why we logged bottlenoses at zeta? and remind me again why we dont ever use the mako?

None of my business.

(06-01-2015, 03:00 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Also why is it that you brought a thresher and a BC to fight my ossie in zeta instead of 2 makos? or why 2 BCs and a thresher logged to fight my ossie in delta instead of 3 makos?

To your first question - Because i log what i like.

To your second qquestion - Because they log what they want.

Got anymore questions, mister "i'm mad because they don't log what i want"?

Edit: Stop double posting, it's retarded.

(06-01-2015, 03:04 AM)Carter Wrote:
(06-01-2015, 02:57 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Yea all of the order and corsair pilots that wreck us, remind me again why we logged bottlenoses at zeta? and remind me again why we dont ever use the mako?

None of my business.

(06-01-2015, 03:00 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Also why is it that you brought a thresher and a BC to fight my ossie in zeta instead of 2 makos? or why 2 BCs and a thresher logged to fight my ossie in delta instead of 3 makos?

To your first question - Because i log what i like.

To your second qquestion - Because they log what they want.

Got anymore questions, mister "i'm mad because they don't log what i want"?

Edit: Stop double posting, it's retarded.

I Cant see when it double posts,

More like thresher OP vs BS and Mako garbage vs BS

More like BC better than mako vs BS

Im not mad, the mako is not good, its not a pilot issue on my part when im killing just about everyone I fight in duels with it. If you seriously think that the mako is better than the ossie, or that its better than any other BS in the omicrons besides the sarssia, than stop arguing.

(06-01-2015, 03:08 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: More like thresher OP vs BS and Mako garbage vs BS

More like BC better than mako vs BS

It's called "Playing Smart". You should try that sometime, it works pretty fine.

(06-01-2015, 03:08 AM)Punisher5431 Wrote: Im not mad, the mako is not good, its not a pilot issue on my part when im killing just about everyone I fight in duels with it. If you seriously think that the mako is better than the ossie, or that its better than any other BS in the omicrons besides the sarssia, than stop arguing.

Do you talk about anything else that's not a BS in general? No? Ok. Next person, please, i'm done with this guy.

(06-01-2015, 03:31 AM)Carter Wrote: It's called "Playing Smart". You should try that sometime, it works pretty fine.

Do you talk about anything else that's not a BS in general? No? Ok. Next person, please, i'm done with this guy.

I do it quite a bit hence you and your BC ran off in zeta.

I do but this thread is about a new BS so im talking about it, the threads on snubs are elsewhere so why do you ask that question?

RE: BHG-Krakken Class Battleship - Sylvie557 - 06-01-2015

Just delete Mako and replace it with nothing =)