Discovery Gaming Community
Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.3 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.3 (/showthread.php?tid=142159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - DragonRider - 10-08-2017

Oh right. I got a .tga plug in or something for Gimp. I keep forgetting what's it called and where to get it. I'll try fetching a ling for you.
But yeah that allows you to edit .tga files. I think all of them are transparent to begin with. Export them as .tga. A prompt will come up. Uncheck "RLE compression", select "Bottom left" and you're done.

edit: can't find it

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - Sombs - 10-08-2017

Thanks for the tip! I'll try to find the plug-in and then add it to potentially upcoming tutorial pages. Smile

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - FGDireito - 10-10-2017

I am using this nebula mod, they look really good too, don't know if somone is interested on this one Smile
click for full-size

Nebula Mod
[Image: fOPvBTOm.jpg]

Original
[Image: Bh5Pjkrm.jpg]

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - DragonRider - 10-10-2017

Looks fancy! Where did you get it from?

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - Nerva Regis - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 11:44 AM)Shadow5x Wrote: I am using this nebula mod, they look really good too, don't know if somone is interested on this one Smile
click for full-size

Nebula Mod
[Image: fOPvBTOm.jpg]

Original
[Image: Bh5Pjkrm.jpg]

I guess that one is from Nebula Edge mod, right?

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.1 - FGDireito - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 12:03 PM)DragonRider Wrote: Looks fancy! Where did you get it from?
(10-10-2017, 12:34 PM)Nerva Regis Wrote: I guess that one is from Nebula Edge mod, right?

Actually I don't know, I have this mod saved in an external HDD for some years now (it's one of my fav mods I really didn't want to lose it), I completely forgot where I got it in the first place... but I will put it online so anyone can download it, op can also add it to the pack if he wishes to do so Smile

EDIT: Click me to Download fancy looking Nebulas Tongue

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.2 - devito - 08-17-2019

I installed this, and it shows all cursors at once, how do I fix this?

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.2 - bakugone - 08-17-2019

(08-17-2019, 12:23 AM)WobbleDwobble Wrote: I installed this, and it shows all cursors at once, how do I fix this?

Freelancer's cursor.txm in Discovery has been replaced with higher quality one, and uses bigger icons. One which you use is not compatible (aka. Icons aren't big enough and it's making a big mess), heres a free copy of cursor.txm from Discovery gamefiles.

I did not see anybody talking about fix for it, as far as I know.

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.2 - Spike_Spiegel - 12-01-2019

Hey there Smile so i installed the mod but have now multiple crosshairs... could somebody tell me what i did wrong?

RE: Ultimate Freelancer Graphics and SFX Pack v1.2 - DragonRider - 12-27-2019

Hey.

The cursor issue has been addressed and the pack is updated. To make sure everything is working fine (and there are no leftover files from the pack) I suggest to re-install Discovery and afterwards install the updated pack (version 1.2.1).

More details are in the Download section on the original post.

On a related note, sorry it took me a while to fix this. I'm only checking this thread every once in a while. If you find a problem with the pack, send me a personal message on the forums. That way I get an email notification and can respond faster.