Discovery Gaming Community
4.91 Bug Reports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Bug Reports (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=573)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: 4.91 Bug Reports (/showthread.php?tid=165964)

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Dino - 12-12-2018

(12-08-2018, 12:09 AM)Dino Wrote: ====================
Type: Base
Bug: Undocking from Liner Brixton crashes game
====================

That's about it. I dock, I undock, my FL crashes. Experienced it several times today, as well as few others that were with me.

Fixed. -Xalrok

Huh, seems it isn't. Happened to me twice today.

It means it is fixed for next patch. Refer to OP. -Auzari

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - JorgeRyan - 12-13-2018

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Planet Sprague seems to have no population working in its vendors.
====================

Simply put, no npcs in the equipment cargo and ship dealers

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Shaggy - 12-14-2018

====================
Type: Equipment
Bug: Class 4 (Super Heavy Fighter Engines)
====================

Pretty sure it's a bug, but i've been told it's not. But Gallia does not have any Gallic Class 4 Engines for any Super Heavy Fighter. When you buy a Super Heavy Fighter you get a Class 2 Engine and not Class 4, With the recent update/patch a Class 4 Engine was implemented giving Super Heavy Fighters -40 reverse speed instead of -15. This is a big difference and matter's when it comes to pvp.

If it is not a bug, can someone please write a list of stations, where the Class 4 Engine's can be bought for a Super Heavy Fighter, be it Sirian or Gallic. I've struggled, i've been told there are only 9 in all of discovery and there are two in conn but both civilian sirian. So where can I get a Gallic one that will not give me a tech nerf?

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - xiphos - 12-14-2018

====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: Montigny Storage Facility in Lorraine: Lyonnais & Planet Lyon entry in the Infocard
====================

"....serving as a transit point for shipments to Lyon colonists and Vandoeuvres Space Colony...."

* Lyon entry can be changed to Metz

"....trade lanes were built around Lyonnais, and a new type of shipping station was necessary...." &

"...In the safe environment of Lyonnais, a large share of the local shipments are processed by...."

* Both Lyonnais entries can be changed to Lorraine

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: Luxury Liner Bellville in Lorraine: Lyonnais entry in the Infocard
====================

"...having been launched in 703 AGS It is most commonly seen in the Lyonnais system, but it occasionally visits Lorraine..."

"...Gallic travellers who prefer the safer environments of the Core Worlds, Lyonnais in particular..."

* Both Lyonnais entry can be changed to Lorraine

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: Pelussin Base in Lorraine: Lyonnais & Kusari entries in the Infocard
====================

"The base is an important outpost of the Brigands in Lyonnais, sitting within striking distance of the lane between Lyon and the jumpgate to Kusari..."

* Lyonnais entry can be changed to Lorraine and Lyon to Metz. EDIT1: Technically, Tau-53 is no Kusari System. So the Info about the Kusari Jump Gate can be changed to Tau-53 Gate.

"Pelussin Base was constructed within the Rhone Nebula circa 500 AGS,...."

* Pelussin now is located within the Toul Nebula. Rhone Nebula (old Lyonnais) can be removed.

"..after learning that EFL was constructing a jump gate inside the nebula..."

* the Jump Gate to Tau-53 is located in another Nebula called Sarre Nebula. Can be adjusted

====================
Bug: Roanne Production Facility in Lorraine: Lyonnais entry in the Infocard
====================

"The facility is one of the central hubs of space travel in the Lyonnais system..."

* Lyonnais entry can be changed to Lorraine

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: Pacifica Base: Viernheim Base entry
====================

"Take your criminal activities somewhere else, or have the Rheinland Police take you to Viernheim

* Vierlande Prison is the Base the Rheinland Police wants to see the Criminals going. Not Viernheim in Omega-47. Can be changed.

====================
Bug: Planet Orville in Burgundy: Dijon Station entry in the infocard.
====================

"An arid lifeless world without any appreciable resources. Dijon Station resides on its close orbit."

* Dijon Station is in Sector 4F and Planet Orville in 6D. Not close orbit anymore (after the Gallia rework?) i guess. Can be removed

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: Helljumper Planetary Fragments: Tohoku Jump Hole & Kusari entries in the infocard.
====================

"Found to contain a Tohoku Jumphole at its center, it became an important navigational landmark for The Order's operations into Kusari. While apparently unknown to the Kusari's authorities"

* The Tohoku JH in Omicron Epsilon is no more. There now is a JH to Omicron Mu in the Helljumper Planetary Fragments. EDIT2: Without the direct connection to Kusari, the Kusari Info can be removed too

Fixed. -Xalrok

====================
Bug: Muhu Lava Field, Omega-2
====================

Didn't check. Is this bug still there? Posted this in the 4.90.2 Bug thread. Got no "Fixed" there.

"Muhu Lava Field"
"Little more than scattered, molten remains ejected from a protoplanetary collision, Rheinland coporate vessels have repeatedly been sighted in and around this area, apparently thinking along the same lines as Bretonia Mining and Metals. If there are valuable resources to be found, it is only a matter of time until conflict arises."

* Minor oversight here: It's Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing. Not Bretonia Mining and Metals.

Fixed. Also mass-fixed every other reference to Bretonia Mining and Metals. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Skorak - 12-15-2018

====================
Type: Solars/Plugins
Bug: Marshall Station cannot be repaired
====================

Since the pob changes I've desperately tried to repair Marshall Station.
I delivered an estimated amount of 80k Reinforced Alloy to it.
It had 1000 crew and 1000 FOW on it.
It reported repairing. But only in rare cases it would repair a small bit.

8:47 - 1.553.782.400 HP
8:55 - 1.553.782.400 HP

Tried that a few more times on random days. No progress. Just consumes the repair commodity without changing the HP.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - DarkTails - 12-15-2018

====================
Type: Station
Bug: There's two Charost Depots
====================

So I'm guessing Charost was meant to be deleted from Tau-31 or something, however something went wrong and there's two instances of the base. The base is still present and dockable in Tau-31, but attempting to undock will throw the player to the system of forgotten bases, ??? system, version of the base, forcing any player that undocks from the base to fly back from Omicron Theta.

Fixed. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Sombs - 12-16-2018

====================
Type: Systems
Bug: Freeport 1, Omega-3: QA Lead decided to place biodomes infront of the docking area, docking impossible.
====================

Those dockports are disabled. -Xalrok

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Querious - 12-16-2018

====================
Type: Launcher
Bug: The "Patch Game" option says access is denied to a specific file.
====================

Access is apparently denied to the "Belfast Minefield" ini file. This is preventing my game from updating and preventing me from logging on.

EDIT: Nevermind. I uninstalled and re-installed the mod, fixed the issue.

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - LORD CHRIS - 12-17-2018

====================
Type:POB docking
Bug: POB when i dock and there is a game restart/crash i find myself outside my POB with the cargo i sold to the pob still in my cargo hold.
====================

same as above

RE: 4.91 Bug Reports - Beefy - 12-17-2018

I recently built a Hellfire Legion Battlecruiser. Whilst driving about, bumping into things I have noticed that there are no engine sounds when viewing it from turret mode. It appears fine during normal view.