Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lt.Cmdr.Olsav - 10-24-2006

currently in the omicron beta system, i am proceeding to make my way to omega-49

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 10-28-2006

So, these are the general rules, terms, and conditions under which we operate. No excuses for not reading. Any questions, please post. Members are allowed any ships up to their rank, IE a Commander can have frigates or smaller while a commodore can have cruisers or smaller.

Rank System:

*Note: When a member is promoted, they will receive 3 Million Credits (1 for Name Change, 2 for Promotion)

**Note: Members that do not have a ship listed will command a vessel appropriate to their flotilla/ squadron. Check with koolmo or aeon befor ebuying yourself a capital ship. There are no ship restrictions, except that all nomad vessles and the marsflyer are not allowed. Members are allowed any ships up to their rank, IE a Commander can have frigates or smaller while a commodore can have cruisers or smaller. Lieutenants are allowed any class of fighter or gunboat.

High Chancellor - In charge of the entire faction, vessel tagged as RAFC (rev. army force commander) - Aeon

Grand Admiral Overall Fleet Commander. [G-ADM] *1 only Mcintosh (Koolmo)

Admiral commands a Sector Fleet, reports to the Grand Admiral. [ADM] *1 per Sector ( Battleship)

Commodore commands a Flotilla of Cruisers / Destroyers/ Frigates, reports to the Admiral of their Sector. [COM] *1 per flotilla

Captain commands a Cruiser / Destroyer, reports to the Commodore of their Flotilla, and acts as executive officer of their flotilla. [CPT] *1 per flotilla

Commander commands a Frigate, will report to their Flotillas Commodore [CDR] *as needed

Lieutenant-Commander - commands a Fighter/ Gunboat Squadron. Squadron Commanders wil report to the Admiral of their Fleet. (Excluding Sqdn. #6 [Special Operations], which reports directly to the Grand Admiral). [LT-CDR] *1 per squadron - Mogget

Lieutenant commands a Fighter or a Gunboat. Reports to their Squadrons Commander. [LT] *as needed - Oslav

Organization:

Squadrons: 3-5 fighters per, 2-3 gunboats.

Flotillas: 3 Capital Class Ships

Fleet: 1 Command vessel, 1 Flotilla, 1 Squadron of each type. ( must include 1 Cruiser Class vessel)

Grand Fleet: All Vessels in Fleet, 50% or more must be fighter class. Commanded by The Grand Admiral.

Commendations:

Ace: To be awarded to a fighter or gunboat pilot that has destroyed 5 or more PLAYER fighters/ gunboats in PvP combat, on SCRA missions only. Reward: 2 Million Credits (1 for name change)

BK (Battleship Killer): To be awarded to a fighter or gunboat pilot that has destroyed a ship of battleship tonnage, on SCRA missions only. Reward: 3 Million Credits (1 for name change)

Naming

Starts with RA (revolutionary army)

Ships are named according to class:
CS (capital ship)
GB (gunboat)
LF (light fighter)
HF (heavy fighter) *note that bombers and very heavy fighter fall into this category*

This forms the precursor to the vessel name, (ie, a light fighter would be RALF, while a destroyer would be RACS)

Followed by name of vessel/pilot: (ie Joebloe)

Followed by rank abbreviation in [] brackets: ie [LT-CDR]"

So, the light fighter joebloe would look as such: RALF Joebloe [LT-CDR]

The words can be separated by dashes, but it must remain uniform thought.

If the player is the holder of an award (ie ACE), then it is inserted after the name, but before the rank, and must use a dash (-)

RALF Joebloe-Ace [LT-CDR]

Conduct

All members of the revolutionary army are responsible for making sure that the vessels they fly are in the best repair possible, and must also ensure that the check the forums regularly for updates. We encourage you to enlist multiple characters in the fleet, hopefully in different units.

All military, bounty hunter and police forces are fair game, under all circumstances. No-one will stand in our path. Any NPC Cargo vessels are fair game as well, but we are not pirates, we dont need to go around killing transports carrying water for the fun of it. Any transport vessels whos players are SCRA members have full permission to ignore hails to drop cargoes, but if a faction player orders you to drop the cargo, you must at least respond, even if only to tell them to F*CK OFF AND MIND Y OWN BEESWAX! (Profanity will not be tolerated) Do not randomly attack other players; you must have some legitimate reason to open fire. As of now, carrying VIPs, passengers, prisoners, and Military/Police or Civilian pilots is grounds for an order to drop cargo or be shot.

We dont own any systems, and unless Igiss changes the rues, we probably wont. Carry freelancer IDs, and set your highest rep to Corsair. We currently are based on the general area of Omega 49, but we will are dividing the whole map into sectors, and every sector will have a Main Base.

Currently, as we have no active members except myself of Admirals rank, we are not bothinging with sector fleets, however, we are looking for 2 admirals, 2 commodores, 2 captains, and other ranks as needed.

Contact me or aeon to join, and If you are intrested in commanding a sector fleet, please state previous experience.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 10-30-2006

------------------------------------
Incoming Transmission

This is High Chancellor Aeon.

Reporting that I now have my personal flagship, RAFC-Dreadnought, commissioned.

My hope is that the gargantuan ship's presence in and around our home system will continue to deter the SF from recent incursions into our unofficial territory.

As more funds come into our now empty treasury, I hope to outfit Dreadnought with some of the most fearsome weapons in Sirius, imported from afar and close to home alike.

On another hand, Grand Admiral McIntosh now has the RACS-Terra commissioned, after lengthy assembly delays in Omicron Gamma as the Corsairs attempted to stall. However, these two sister ships will wreak havoc upon our enemies and rivals, and instill hope and pride into our friends and allies alike!

We shall return yet!

Regards to all SCRA personnel.
Aeon

Transmission Ends
-------------------------------------

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 10-30-2006

To: Coalition Fleet Command
Re: Readiness report
(message begins)
Final shakedown runs are underway.

Slight delays in the delivery of weapon and armour components are expected, although alternative replacements are being sourced by contacts out of system.

A few changes in paperwork at Liberty Fleet headquarters have been made by one of our contacts.
The crew changes are well underway and the ship is almost ready to "go missing" on it's final radiation trial run.

Request base of operations location and known hazards in that sector.
(message ends)
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

(local timezone: GMT +12)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lt.Cmdr.Olsav - 10-30-2006

im going to join the helghast attack on cambridge using my rheinland wraith as anti capship support.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 10-31-2006

Make sure you don't miss the christening, and remember, we are not pirates, do not act as one.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Lt.Cmdr.Olsav - 10-31-2006

i know, i will not pirate vessels, rather avenge bretonian offences against our cause.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 10-31-2006

Excellent, good hunting. Get one for the boys on the Victory.

Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Ant - 10-31-2006

To: Coalition high command
Re: Initial engagement

Sector mapping begun in Omega and Omicron.

SF vessel was detected mapping Omega 49.
SF vessel was hailed and scanned. No evidence was found of hostile activity.

Retaliatory measures were the mapping of Cambridge sector and investigation of potentially held prisoners.

Incorrect ident and destruction of transport led to targetting by SF capital ship.

Refusal to release pilot led to confrontation.

Weapons loadout found lacking.

Refit in progress.
[Image: scra_cr_004.jpg]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aeon - 11-02-2006

---------------------------------
Incoming Transmission

This is High Chancellor Aeon, i hereby give any SCRA ships full permission to fire on SF ships in Omega-49 for any reason necesary to protect our rights in-system.

We cannot have them entering our space without express permission from our leadership before hand.

I am in conference about this most important issue with Grand Admiral McIntosh about this most serious and troubling matter.

On a lighter note, excellent work Commodore, keep up the good work.

Aeon out

Transmission Ends
---------------------------------