Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - estevesbk - 11-01-2007

***BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION***

To: RHA
Date: 31-Oct-815 AS

Subject: Promotion

I hereby declare myself very honored with the current promotion that Fleet Kapitan Moritz awarded to me. I'll be very happy to keep offering my life for the honorable Red Hessian cause! Free drinks will be paid by me for everyone from RHA and Ghost squadrons next time we'll meet at Vogtland's Bar.

I totally support the idea of focusing our forces on Corsairs. Seems that RM has already too many enemies to weaken them, including Corsairs, the LWB, the Unioners and some that eventually come from farther areas of Sirius. Also, my exploration on Rheinland territory, although a little slow, is almost finished! My exploration of Dresden, Stuttgart, New Berlin and Frankfurt is over! Now it just lacks Munich and Hamburg. Then I'll proceed to the South part of Sirius, entering in a much more direct contact with the Corsairs and their whole army.

Our base in Vogtland seems well protected and hidden behind Giftnebel cloud, so let's leave the RM for the Unioners, Bundschuh and LWB at the current moment.

Safe travels, fellow pilots!

***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alance - 11-01-2007

> ==================================================================
> Append CommSys Message Log
>
> SecChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: RHA_All_Personnel
> SentFrom: Fleet_Kapitan_Moritz
>
> Subject: Personnel & Equipment Log
>
> Officers and Rekruts,
>
> RHA Personnel & Equipment Log:
> In order to keep track of the growing number of pilots and equipment a log system for personnel and
> equipment assignments has been implemented. This reminder is to get you slackards logged in and
> registered there. I know for certain there are more than three or four pilots in the RHA but for some reason
> this is the number of entries in the log.
>
> Tell your comrades and cohorts about this log system; use of this log system is mandatory.
>
> A direct link to this system is located in my signature below.
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
> - Executive Officer, RHA
>
> MessageEnd
>

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-02-2007

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Conrad Egon

After flying a bit with three of my brothers, I think I may have discovered why we're having trouble: we lack discipline. Fighters continually collided in pursuit of the same target rather than strafing in flight to maintain separation; pilots get distracted...we need to practice working together. Next time several of us are in space at the same time, engaging the RM or Corsairs should not be our first priority unless the Corsairs are attacking the Fatherland again. Instead, we should seek out traders for donations. To successfully pirate well-armed merchants, we will have to work together. If we don't, we'll probably fail.

So that's what I suggest. Before we can hope to take out the Corsairs, we have to learn to work as a unit, like the military. I know it's not easy; I have no real military training myself, beyond the requisite time in the reserves as a younger man. But it must be done, for our foes are many, and they are not forgiving.

-Leutnant Egon

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - 13CentKiller - 11-04-2007

Incoming Message
Comm ID: Black||Dragon
Subject: Status

Greetings all RHA. I have recently been carrying out missions assigned to me by different Military pilots. Rhineland military to be exact. I have recently been given alot of money to fight Rhineland Military Pilots and Corsair pilots and many others. This will cause a problem as some of your members are actually taking my professional personally. I would like to remain on Neutral terms with the RHA and Ghost and leave the past. My services are available at any time... 2 mill for a kill and 5 mill per hour...This is negotiable. I will await and answer.

:Message Terminated:

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Nightblade - 11-04-2007

Comm ID: Major Nightblade

To: all RHA/Ghosts

It was a exciting day today, it had became official that the Ghosts' base of operations was now to be in Omega-47. As we were relocating our squadron to Casablanca base and scouting the surrounding areas, we came across a Armed forces member. We were in Dublin at the time and had no intrest in this person at all, untill three corsairs also entered my scanner range. I was in my test fighter the Crow and Captain Velvet was in his newly constructed Gun boat, courtesy of the Molly's.

I was able to scan the ships and learn that the Armed forces was a Gunboat, as well as two of the corsair fighters. My captain suggested he retrieve his Cruiser from the near by Casablanca base in Omega 47, i agreed and attempted to stall them while he flew to Omega 47.

The corsairs lost on my scopes and the only one i had was the Armed forces member, he chased me all around but i mainly led him through a mine field, hopeing his large size would trigger more than my agile and small fighter. Seeing that not working, i headed to the Molly's guard system, as we were friends i had hoped to seek aid from them.

The Armed forces followed and was quickly assaulted by three weapons platforms and many fighters, he was forced to leave only moments after entering the system. I followed him back into Dublin and ran through the mine field a few more times. The corsairs re appeared and were hot on our tails ( mine and the Armed forces). The two Corsair GB's disengaged me and tried to take out the Armed forces member while the fighter stayed on my six.

I lead the fighter far away from the support of his two Gun boats and then i quickly turned upon him. By our fourth pass my Sunslayer torpedo hit its mark and his ship was blown to pieces, good riddence corsair scum. It was a easy fight, to bad he didnt have the sense to stay with his corsair brothers. I returned to the area to see if the Gunboats were sto;; engaging the Armed forces, but they were no where in sight, he must have made a run for it. I docked on the nearby Molly base and repaired my ship, not much was needed for the cosair pilot dropped many botts and batts upon his death, poor fool didnt have a chance to even use them.

I waited for my captain to return at the 49 jumphole and tauted the Corsairs to come and find me there, hopeing they wouldnt look for my allies on their long range scanners. He came through and we engaged one of the corsair gunboats, the other, no where to be found. My guns hardly did any damage to the ship but when his shields fell i targets his guns with my sunslayer, hopeing to take some out.

It was a decent fight but well fell him without much trouble. The 2nd appeared shortly after and he was a bit harder, but thanks to the great skill showed by Captain Velvet, he died like all corsair scum do who come in our path. Too bad they too dont know how to stick together.

It was excellent flying and combat maneuvers by my captain, i was blessed to have him with me that day, i might have become a Corsair slave or just been left to die in open space if his great combat skills and bravery had not saved me.

After a victorious battle we returned to Casablanca for beers and to repairs on our ships. Long live the HESSIANS! May swift death come to those who think otherwise.

Nightblade out

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alance - 11-04-2007

>
> PubChanID: 34ae88.34b62d11
> MessageTo: unconf_blackdragon
>
> Subject: RHA stance vs Mercs
>
> Black||Dragon,
>
> I'll try to get the word out to our personnel that you're no longer working against us but against the
> Rheinland Military. The problem is, when a Mercenary switches loyalties it is not apparent to those he had
> been attacking.
>
> This poses quite a problem from the perspective of the average pilot. How is he supposed to know when you
> change masters? I highly doubt RM will let you operate in Rheinland space after you take payment to attack
> them. Likewise, if you come after RHA again you will be permanently deemed hostile.
>
> It's not a matter of taking things personally, it's a matter of safety; we can't have a potential fox in the hen house. Pick a side in this region and stick
> with it. Nobody likes or trusts the ship with both friendly and enemy kill tallies under his cockpit.
>
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
>
> MessageEnd
>

' Wrote:Incoming Message
Comm ID: Black||Dragon
Subject: Status

Greetings all RHA. I have recently been carrying out missions assigned to me by different Military pilots. Rhineland military to be exact. I have recently been given alot of money to fight Rhineland Military Pilots and Corsair pilots and many others. This will cause a problem as some of your members are actually taking my professional personally. I would like to remain on Neutral terms with the RHA and Ghost and leave the past. My services are available at any time... 2 mill for a kill and 5 mill per hour...This is negotiable. I will await and answer.

:Message Terminated:

Comm ID: Major Nightblade

To: all RHA/Ghosts

Subject: [Choosen] faction

I was in Omega 5 heading to 11 to aid fellow Ghost Robroy. I was being engaged by many Corsairs when I passed through a minefield and by a pilot whos ship was identified as [Choosen]-Prealte ( or something similar, not sure how it was spelled). I ignored him and continued to my jumphole, i noticed on my scanners that hes wasnt loosing ground or gaining any, so i assumed he was following me.

I stopped at the jumphole and waited to see what he was doing, he was indeed following me. He passed me and then started fireing upon my vessel. I jumped to 11 to loose the corsairs and then waited for this scum to jump through. He of course followed and I waited to make sure to see if he engaged me again. He did and I engaged him.

A few passes and my shields were down, i was low on batts and botts from the trip so i was starting to get worried. I held my ground and fought back, i lowerd his shields and a few Sunslayers nearly proved fatal, as his ship started to catch fire he repaired it. A few shots from my guns and another sunslayer proved the end of his life.

Something must be done about this [Choosen] faction for attacking us, ive contacted their leader and they have three days to respond. If not i move for a motion of war for the RHA to join the Ghosts against these scum.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - LancerZero - 11-04-2007

Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Conrad Egon

I've heard of these "Chosen", Kapitan. They feel they have the God-given right to kill everybody, as far as I can tell. They are few in number, however, so I don't know that they're any kind of real threat to us. Still, that doesn't mean they won't be in the future.

I've been scouting out possible bombers...there are several that are in development by our allies, and by our own shipyards. They look promising; and we'll need them against the vile Corsairs. I am presently saving money so I will be able to purchase one as soon as it becomes available.

Scouting done, I will be returning to Vogtland as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing you all again.

-Leutnant Egon

Message to: Leutant Conrad

Where as i agree with you that they dont pose too much of a threat, their aggressions towards us however should not go unpunished.

If we allow people to just attack us at will without a punishment, others might start to think we are weak, and try to take us out.

A faction also known as [RO] has been pirating ours and allied traders. They claim to be friendly with outcasts and their allies, but attack our traders and smugglers.

That has happened on two such occasions and i believe it needs looking into as well.

-Nightblade out-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - alance - 11-04-2007

>
> PubChanID: 34ae88.3410c8b4.762d11
> MessageTo: RHA_all_personnel
>
> Subject: [Chosen] and [RO] stance
>
> Commanders and Pilots,
>
> At this time all ships with [Chosen] and [RO] transponders are to be considered hostile and attacked on sight
> in our territories if the tactical situation is in your favor. Pirates and brigands not affiliated with RHA will often
> feel they have the right to assault whoever they like, be they house corporations or revolutionaries such as
> ourselves.
>
> When you see them, let them know they are in our territory. Let them know they are KoS targets. Let them
> know they can fix their hostile status by contacting a command officer and paying reparations.
>
>
> - Fleet Kapitan Moritz
>
> MessageEnd
>