Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Luis - 06-03-2010

Rhys aches in pain that the Officer had made in his chest. He got mad as the pain rages through his veins.

"Thats it, I will show no mercy!" Rhys, throws his first blow while quickly the Officer dodges it. As that was quickly made, Rhys jumped kicked the Officer making him fall on the floor. Rhys lifted him from the Officer's neck. "I will show you what I got, you twig!" Rhy's throws him to the wall as the Officers crawls after he fell.

Rhy's picked up the Officer special weapon (TT-33) - and walks towards the Officer pointing the barrel in the Officers head. "I have the chance at this moment to kill you with your own gun!" He says, while his voice was deeper than it used to be. Rhys kicked him on his waist as the Officer gaggs of pain. "Tell me, I am worthy enough now!?!"

Rhys pushes the trigger very slightly, as he continue raging to answer the question, "TELL ME?!"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tabris - 06-03-2010

At first he is silent, regaining his breath, than a sound came from his throat, Rhys wouldn't know what it was at first, than it grew, chuckles as he started to clap his hands slowly, as if congratulating him before it turned into a full all-out laugh, amusement could be seen in the veteran's eyes.

"Not bad, for a punk, although you really should plan more carefully." he calmly stated with that same amused look in his eyes.

"One, the safety is on." he noted, nodding towards the small switch on the gun before continuing on. "Two, once you kill me than any chance of you leaving this place alive would stand as much of a chance as a Corsair in the middle of Outcast territory in a light fighter." He cheerfully explained while gently grabbing the barrel, no fear showing in his eyes.

"Third, don't threaten, act, if your going to shoot somebody, shoot them, it just makes you look weak if you threaten like a common terrorist...Your rough around the edges, but perhaps you won't be a complete failure." He said, gently forcing the pistol to point down towards the ground. "Fourth, if you think your opponent was using his maximum skill, think again, I've been fighting corruption for years, one either learns to fight or dies quite quickly..." He spoke, tugging the gun out of his hands and putting it back onto the table, cracking his neck he walks back around the table and sits down. Pulling out a small stack of papers he pushed them towards Rhys.

"Read through this and answer all the questions, you fail them and you'll prove to me your nothing but a pathetic punk, but if you pass than I'll start to show you a bit more respect." He spoke, putting the pistol back into his desk and he looked past the man towards the door with a shout of "NEXT!". A pair of Marines walked in, each taking him by the arm aswell as the paperwork and dragged him out of the office to leave Ben to question the next applicant in peace. Ben put his glasses back on his face and sighed, what a wonderful day he was having...

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Malenka - 06-03-2010

As the marines were taking out a man, that looked like he just had a fight, Alexandra steped into the office.

''Uhm, hello? My name is Alexandra Kohonsky. I'm here to apply for the Coalition.'' she said, looking at the sweating man.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Pacific - 06-03-2010

A Red Hessian Odin Lands on the CPW-Trotsky a Red Hessian Gefreiter enters the Room Fool of recruits He see some body's being drag out and some other people waiting he ask : "Excuse me who is last in line". They told him that there is a person inside who is being interviewed at the moment and he has to wait. The Gefreiter Respond "Ok i will wait here " One of the Front guards ask him " Excuse me sir what is your name." Gefreiter Response. " I am Petko Dimitrov" guard rights down. "Thank you sir". after some time he sees that a man is been let out by 2 marines and he hears NEXT there was nobody in front of him so he entered. He enters and he sees a guy whit glasses. He hands Over His Personal File whit a Picture and he says. I am Petko Dimitrov pleasure to meet you sir he stands and awaits Mr Warner Response.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Serpentis - 06-03-2010

He smiled as nodded at the Secretary as he had heard "NEXT!"

He walked confidently trough the hallway, reaching the door to Ben Warner's office... He saw the girl in the doorway, sighed and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me.. Miss, could you.. Well, wait for you turn"

He smiled charmingly, the little red star visible on his jacket collar.

Alexandra was suprised seeing a man interupting the officer, without waiting for his turn. As she examined him, she noticed the red star on his jacket collar.

''Oh, good day, comarade. I see you have something you wish to speak with the commisar?''

Saying that she smiled.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tabris - 06-03-2010

Holding up a hand he stopped all three people from leaving.

"Enough, all three of you front and centre at my desk!" he shouted, mildly annoyed as he pulled out the files on all three applicants.

"Let's see...Alexandra Kohonsky...Petko Dimitrov and some fool who smartly kept his personal identity" he commented, mocking the two 'Russian' applicants.

"Well since all three of you came into my Office i will tell you now that only one of you will leave alive, look at your fellow applicants, they at this moment are the enemy, i will pose hypothetical situations, the applicant who gives the most logical answer will go on to the paperwork while the other two will leave this room in body-bag's...If I'm in a good mood" he stated with a pesudo-cheer.

"Do you three understand?"

Alexandra looked up to the commisar.

'' I came here seeking to make comrades to fight the real enemy...but if these two threaten my making into the glorius Coalition...They are my enemies''.

She noded to the commisar.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Shagohad - 06-03-2010

Angie shook her head. "Apologies, but the Revolution does not need a man such as you. Get out." Without even waiting for him to leave, she yelled, "Next!"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Serpentis - 06-03-2010

Fascinated by the turn of events, Ivan smiled as he walked into the office, stood in attention in front of the desk, he knew the possible outcome and he liked where it was heading.

"Yes sir.."

His attitude towards Warner was that of an soldier, yet holding a certain degree of .. One would call it, pride.