Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 03-10-2012

[color=#FFFFFF]Herr [color=#FFCC33]Newman, your application is too short. Put more effort in it and provide is with more information about your past.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Hauptmann Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - dvlaicu - 03-10-2012

I completed the application sir and I hope that is enough for being accepted in Primary fleed of Rheinland Military

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 03-11-2012

[color=#FFFFFF]Herr [color=#CC0000]Newman, your application has been denied. The information you have sent us was not satisfying at all. Think it over and reapply in some weeks.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Hauptmann Larissa Schmitt
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vulkhard Muller - 03-20-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Vulkhard.Muller
Name: Vulkhard.Muller
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): //vulkhard.muller

Height: 6'€™6'€
Weight: 154 Lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Deep Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Vulkhard Muller was Born and raised on New Berlin raised by his mother while his father served time in Vierlande for Artifact Smuggling. His Mother a Cardamine addict by an incident with a Outcast on a luxury Liner struggled daily with her habit going to therapy and having many times gone into a coma for extended periods Vulkhard became a very Independent person at age 18 his mother passed and his father'€™s transport ,moving him to New Berlin to be released, was attacked by the Bundschuh and destroyed Official reports say he perished. Pushed to nearly the breaking point Vulkhard took his life saving and bought a X4TS Rheinland Civilian Light Fighter "Tiger Shark" and has been fighting criminals from the Bundschuh to the occasional Das Wilde since exploring to the far reaches of the Rheinland Borders.He is know to follow BHG Patrols to jump holes and has knowledge of most if not all jump holes in Rheinland Space. Vulkhard is known to use seemingly insane tactics in battle like using torpedoes on fighter in close combat situations(even harming his own ship at times) Quick to respond to situations and quicker to follow orders he will carry out assigned tasks with out questions and with Ruthless Efficiency known to have a cold shoulder to smugglers of all kinds.He may not know how to complete a task but he will do it no matter the odds he will engage if commanded.

Education Graduated: Highschool with top marks in History and Science and the social Sciences English as well made average marks in German and below average in Spanish. Hand to hand Combat he was top of the class took the teacher into a pin in about 15 seconds(stopped and took a swig of water first).

Fighter Training
: went into basic fighter trainingand excelled in the technique know as "Jousting" by using Impact weapons such as missiles and torpedoes and performed average in asteroid field combat as well as excelling in cloud combat as seen in the Westnebel skilled with most ship typed prefered LF's or VHF's over other ship types
also a side not knows how to use Cruise Disruptors as actual weapons in battle not Just for disrupting cruise.

earlier this year in a combat situation a Rheinland Military Pilot came across him fighting 3 Bundschuh and 4 Hessians simultaneously, and recommended him to join the RM.Does not Drink or Smoke Very Strait Edge and has a strong hatred for the Outcasts and affiliated factions,it is believed blames them for his mother's death

This is while I am here today i would like to request to join the Rheinland Military i have been working as a freelancer for the Rheinland Military I finally want to have a cause worth fighting for.

Basic Personality Traits: Strong Willed, Brave, Courageous

Ship Class: X4TS Rheinland Civilian Light Fighter "Tiger Shark"

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
This server about 15 days, for the discovery 4.86 since it came out

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I wanted to see how much more crowded the official server was compared to my usual server

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
1 Vulkhard'€™s Miner

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I want a faction to fly under not be a freelancer I want a cause to fight not just freelancing

*** New Addition***
Vulkhard Muller aided in the Defense of the Rheinland Systems of Hamburg and Stuttgart
Stuttgart from an attack from a Legate - Corsair Dreadnought he aided in the destruction and transportation of prisoners back to Battleship Karlsruhe
and the Hamburg system from an Attempted Invasion of Rheinland by the Liberty Navy and LSF
In the hamburg incedent he took out a bomber and aided in the destruction of a guunboat

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 03-20-2012

Herr Muller, your application hasn't satisfied the Oberkommando as it's lack of details. Please extend your application with more information.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth
Secretary of Admiral Joachim Landers

Herr Landers, i politely request what information need adding i will edit my post accordingly and promptly

Herr Muller,

An application must contains all important details of your life. I've just received the extended version, but I'm afraid I can't send it to the Oberkommando and to the Admiral yet. Please write a paragraph about what kind of schools have you finnished. Only educated people have a chance to serve in the Primary Fleet.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth

' Wrote:Herr Muller,

An application must contains all important details of your life. I've just received the extended version, but I'm afraid I can't send it to the Oberkommando and the Admiral yet. Please write a paragraph about what kind of schools have you finnished. Only educated people have a chance to serve in the Primary Fleet.
Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth
Roger that Updating Now

Edited

Herr Muller,

The information seems enough you provided us. Please take some more time and make your bio organized a little bit, so it won't be just a contiguous text.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth