Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vulkhard Muller - 03-20-2012

Ok i updated and organized now i wait patiently for my call to serve

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 03-20-2012

Herr Muller,

That's almost look like an application. Fix those little mistakes with the tags, so I can finally send it to my superiors.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth
Secretary of Admiral Joachim Landers

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vulkhard Muller - 03-20-2012

got the tags fixed(with skype right?)

that should be satisfactory

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - DUZIK - 03-20-2012

Discovery Forum Name: DUZIK
Name: Luftwaffe
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): //duzikx

Height: 6’8”
Weight: 132 pounds
Hair Color: Fair
Eye Color: Blue with a brown spot on left eye

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Erich Alfred Hartmann (pseudonym Luftwaffe) was born in a working class family. His father, a former military pilot of the 83rd Fighter Group 31st Division 7 of the fleet after the Rhineland 80ti year war injured eye, because of what was left disabled and unable to serve in the army. After this he took a job at the factory and tried to ensure that any forces the family with everything they need. Erich's mother never worked. Erich's father forbade her to work somewhere, arguing that she should look after the house and their son. Eric grew up in a strict upbringing of his father. He tried to raise her son a strong, courageous and intelligent. School finished in fine, then his father decided to send him to military academy. The influence of his father-a military strong difference in the Erich. He did not did not interfere with father to make him the pilot of the army. During his studies, he scored a good accuracy and the ability to fire raboat in the group. After studying Erich jailed for giving him a simple craft a simple task. Mother does not really wanted to send his son away on a native system, since, after the son graduated from Academy of the war with Liberty. Still, Erich decided to achieve more and prove to his father that he can be proud of him.
Now Eric has continued to serve in the army patrol, combining with the study at the Faculty of History at Berlin University of military history. Teachers noticed greater patriotism and devotion to the Chancellor and Rheinland. As soon hopes to advance in their careers and, possibly, the adoption of the elite troops of Rheinland.

Basic Personality Traits: patriotic, careful, kind, cold-blooded, quiet, not verbose.

Ship Class: Wraith

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
3 weeks

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Server on which I played isn't active now

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Republican Shipping

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I want to be faithful and useful pilot for Great Rheiland. Chancellor needs dedicated people. I want to serve in his elite troops officially to protect the borders of a great empire.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 03-21-2012

Herr Muller and Herr Hartmann,

The applications have been sent to the Oberkommando for a review. In the meantime, please fill out the questionnaire I've sent to you.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth

Herr Muller,

Your application has been denied by the Rheinland Military Oberkommando. You don't have enough experience to be in the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte. I'll redirect your application to the Secondary Fleet Command. You may reapply to the Hauptflotte in two weeks.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Leutnant Aurora Roth

Erich Hartmann

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - DUZIK - 03-22-2012

Verstanden, der Kommandeur.
Proceed to carry out the tasks
Glory to the Kanzler, glory to the Rheinland!

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vulkhard Muller - 03-22-2012

Herr Landers! under recent cercumstances i would like to request a Relook over my request for amission to the RM if you look at my original post you will see that it has been updated with critical information

Yes i am aware of the "2 week waiting periods" but i do believe many RM pilots could attest to my readiness to join the RM both capital chips and fighter/bomber pilots

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Valhalla Sr. - 03-24-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Duck_Dodgers
Name: Daniel
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): frozen45throne

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 196 pounds
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart, Stuttgart

Background Information: Ich, Hanz Muller was born on Planet Stuttgart, in an rich family of 4. I was very young when meine papa took me to eine shipyard on Stuttgart, to show me where he works. I was very interested in zhe ships that they were building. Menie familie moved to New Berlin when i was nur 8 jahre alt.
Meine papa lost his job, because the company that he was working for fired him.

When we arrived on New Berlin, meine mutter got shot in front of unsere haus, und meine papa und schwester got kidnapped by the Red Hessianss. I was all alone in New Berlin...

I was lucky to be found by my papa's freund, who worked in the Rheinland Polizei.

Years passed by, i completed school, mastered in Physics with top grades, got awarded 100,000 SC for meine inventions (Ion-drive module enhancer). After zhe school, meine interests in ships still grew, and interests in guns got even bigger. I bought myself an Hawk, equipped it with some guns, and started exploring the space on my own.

In my exploration expeditions, i came across a big group of zhe Hessianss, and because of my hatred, i started shooting zhem, but i wanted zhem alive, not dead. The thing i didn't understand, is that zhere were over 15 Hessianns in one place, and none managed to harm my ship.

I got all of them to New Berlin, left them to zhe landing pad all tied up, and left a message for those who find them: "I want zheze people to get zhe worst punishment"

I have proven zhat i am capable of enduring zhe most stressful painz, phyzical and mental.

Basic Personality Traits: quick-writing, clever, confident, brave, courageous

Ship Class:

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

Over 2 months now

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

It's an upgraded Vanilla FL, the thing i like about mods

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

IMG Trader, 2 Freelancers

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

The RM currently (my opinion) is the best RP unit on the server, and also holds the biggest amount of players in one faction.