Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Recruitment Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Coalition Government Portal (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+------ Forum: Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=473)
+------ Thread: SCRA Recruitment Centre (/showthread.php?tid=17515)

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Shagohad - 06-03-2010

Her stance went back to casually, sitting back down in her chair with a sigh of relief. "Right away, Comrade Commodore." She quickly stood back up, walking to the door, opening it, and shouting out, "Vasily, you're needed immediately!"

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Lucas_Fernandez - 06-03-2010

Did they just call me in? "His heart rate increased while he was entering the room. Two strong figures stood by the door with their guns out pointing at he chair. He could smell the smoke but he didn't see where was it coming from. He sat in front of the commisioned recruiter, saluted. Dobri Dan Comrades, Vasily at your service.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tabris - 06-03-2010

His eye twitches slightly.

"You would LIKE to sacrifice yourself...Who the hell LIKES to sacrifice themselves?" he mutters, reaching into his drawer he pulls out his TT-33 Tokarev and without pause shoots the applicant in the right shoulder, not a lethal blow, but it would show him that he meant buisness.

"You don't sacrifice yourself because you LIKE to, you do it because you MUST, now you know why i name you princess, you seem to live in a fairytale world where sacrifice is a wonderful thing." He growled, putting the pistol on his desk in easy reach as a reminder not to mess with him.

"Now while our friend here is picking up his wits and teeth it's time for the next question...Ivan, i havn't humiliated your arse for 30 seconds, so let's go to you pretty-boy." he mocked while giving what could only be called an 'evil eye' to all three applicants.

"Your sent on Recon to a world that's a frozen Tundra, however there is an incident that leaves all but two of your recon party alive, food is running out and your comrade is not going to make it, do you eat his corpse or try to survive until help arrives on the emergancy rations?" he posed.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Shagohad - 06-03-2010

Angie resumed her position at her chair, sitting a little on edge due to the Commodore's presence. "Privet. It appears that I have overlooked you. My expectations are pretty high now. As they always say, the best for last. Normally I ask questions, but instead I'm going to ask you to tell me what I want to hear. So just start talking."

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Serpentis - 06-03-2010

Ivan looked at Warner, a slight quirk of his eyebrow, not at the "Pretty boy" but rather of the question, he says calmly

"Well, that is a split question, my comrade is dead in either case, and if theres a chance of survival without diverting to a barbaric, yet perhaps needed act of animal nature. I'd personally wouldn't do it, I would try to ration the food rations to the slightest and survive on water from the surrounding environment. You mentioned it was a Tundra world, I could survive on water alone for 8 weeks. That is an fact, now that doesn't include the rationing of what ever food I have. Since I presume that a search party would be looking for us after 2 weeks without contacting them, i'd presume i'd survive.

But, in the extreme case that I wouldn't survive, i'd record all data we've collected on the planet..

To finish, I would not desecrate my comrade's corpse, even if it meant my life."

Ivan's body stiffened as he tried not to imagine the situation.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Lucas_Fernandez - 06-03-2010

"He looked directly at her Eyes" With all due respect i didn't come here to chitchat and i ain't no mind reader nor do i know what you want to hear. I'm here for the same reason everyone else is. To join the ranks of Red Dawn. His pale face did not give any clues weather he was scared or anxious, he slowly took out his pencil and started to wave with it.

You could already see Frau Angie, that i am not a typical man, and i am not too talkative. This words coming out of my mouth came only because i care. This Comrades here that are pointing guns at my face don't scare me a bit. What can they do to me. I can only die and death is a salvation if it means i will die trying to accomplish my goals in this case joining your ranks. Now if someone up there asks me after: "Was it worth it i would say yes with no hesitation".

Is that what you wanted to hear? Doubt it, your a person that is never satisfied, that is why you are doing this job. Those who go through you will sure become Coalition Finest. But be sure Frau Angie i am leaving this room in two ways either in a body bag or with that uniform your wearing.

And don't be mistaken my respect for you is enormous but i suggest you leave that Tokarev deep inside your drawer, because you won't need it here. By killing me you will not accomplish anything, but with putting me in one of your fighters you will be one of those which will be able to say: "I knew that man, he was a true hero like rest of us". How can i be so determined? I will show you.
He took off his coat while putting his left arm on the table.For Red Dawn Frau Angie! He stabbed through his left arm with his pen he was holding before. The "ball" is yours Comrade.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Tabris - 06-03-2010

He claps his hands together, applauding him.

"Good answer Pretty Boy, we are not the Corsairs afterall, as a reward i think I'll give you the chance to put one of your competitors out of commission..." he stated, snatching up the pistol and chambering a round.

"Chose and live with your Choice." he stated, ready to fire at the applicant's choice of victim...Who would he chose?

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Serpentis - 06-03-2010

Ivan smiles.. Then nods at Warner

"Mr Princess.. "

Ivan shrugged at Petko

"What can I say? I am a gentleman.."

Gives a smile and a nod at Petko

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Prysin - 06-03-2010

*a man enters the recruitment office... he's small of growth and not very muscular, but his looks can remind of someone who lived on the frontlines of war their entire life.*

I am here to apply, he said. Dex is the name. He went over to the darkest corner in the waiting room and surveyed the room from underneath the shadow of his hood.

Coalition Recruitment Thread - Pacific - 06-03-2010

You cant just Kill a Red Hessian Army gefreiter