Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-24-2012

[font=Century Gothic]Frank Meyer, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review.

Please fill out the [color=#33FF33]questionnaire
I have sent you, so you can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.

signed
Leutnant Sarah Austerlitz
Secretary of the High command

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-29-2012

Frank Meyer

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 04-30-2012

Vulkhard Muller

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - kainname - 05-17-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Kotauf-
Name: Adolf Bernauer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): kainname

Height: 1,88m
Weight: 105 kg
Hair Color: Brown/Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin: Leipzig Station

Background Information:

CV:

[Applicant: Adolf Bernauer]
[Born on: Leipzig Station]
[Parents: Annita Bernauer; Horst Bernauer]
[Age: 22]
[Criminal background: Unblemished]

Hereby I apply for the Rheinland Military as Flieger.
I promise to protect every lawful citizen of Rheinland with my life, I've spent half my life on a mining station and the other half on a ship, I was for 3 years Vizekapitan of the KRG|921-4 and have a lot of experience with ships.

So, 7 months ago we where catched by terrorists as we approached further into the Bautzen field, then I worked 5 months on their facilities as slave, I provided the RFP with vital informations on their stations and every information I could retrieve during this time.

Hopefully I will join the ranks of the Rheinland Military soon, I'd be glad to fight for the rightous cause.

Sincerly, Adolf Bernauer.

Basic Personality Traits: Sometimes very impulsive, usually pretty calm and calculated. He is allways trying to save as many people as possible, he believes in higher standards and he would die for his comrades when it's neccesary.

He isn't a good diplomat and he also dislikes political games, he has a real grudge against the Hessians and it's terroristic efforts and tends to get hot-blooded when he meets them.

He also had some problems with the Libertonians but he is trying to keep peace with them as long as they don't pose a threat.
Ship Class:

Other: Just a little Background story, for those who like to read it.

2 months ago on the Pilgrim Liner "Corvo" [Somewhere in Hamburg]:

{Everything around him is fading, everything shivers.
Blood, everywhere children, women, men crying, more blood..
He feels his time is ending, he can't move anymore, the void is calling..
Darkness.}

7 months ago on the Daumann mining ship KRG|921-4 [Dresden]:

Cpt. Konstantin Hebel: Those diamonds we are mining have a really bad quality, we really should move further into the Lava Feld..

Vizecpt. Adolf Bernauer: Don't be a fool.. the hessians may wait for us there, we shouldn't go in there..

Cpt. Konstantin Hebel: You may be right but since 3 months we allways come back with the same bad quality diamonds and the others have the same Problem.

Vicecpt. Adolf Bernauer: And what do you think we will find deeper inside the Lava Feld, Diamondchunks in the size of an Melon? And what would be the benefit of that?

Cpt. Konstantin Hebel: No, not melonsized you remember the biggest chunk wich was ever found here and is shown in Leipzig? It weights 5,6 Tons and has a radius of 7,5 meters. And the benefit? Well, I guess Daumann will personally come around and promote us and we will be rich man.

Vicecpt. Adolf Bernauer: Do you really think we will find something like that? But well, you are the captain here, it's your decision.

Cpt. Konstantin Hebel: Navigator Grimm, Plot a course deep into the Lava Feld!

2 hours later on the Vogtland Base [Dresden]:

Vicecpt. Adolf Bernauer: Great Idea, Hebel. ...

3 months earlier on the Wedel Mining facility [Hamburg]:

Work officer Dieter Bolz: You Schweinehunde, mine faster you are not here to relax but to work! If you don't continue we will simply sell you to the slavers and you never will see Rheinland again once they took you somwhere deep inside the Omegas!

*Adolf continues working while Hebel is trying to kill Bolz, however he failed because he slipped out when he ran to Bolz and fell on the biggest diamond he ever saw and cracked his head like a watermelon on it*

Work officer Dieter Bolz: Aha! So that was it, you will get what you deserve you filthy traitors!

2 months ago on the Pilgrim Liner "Corvo" [Hamburg, near Wedel Mining Facility]:

Slaver Pete: Is the "Cargo" on Board, Bolz?

Work officer Dieter Bolz: Every ...worker is on board, they will gladly work in Omega-11 *he laughs out dirty..*.

Slaver Pete: Very good, let's head to the New Berlin Jumphole.

3 hours later behind the Corvo on one of the 4 Nomad Bombers wich just made a blind Jumpdrive [Hamburg]:

[***Metal-Slug ... grey... burn...***]

Slaver Pete: What is this?!

*They fire a Torpedosalve on the Corvo, Life support failed in most decks and the engines failed, drifting to the Alster Shipyard..*

[***Metal-Slug ... open... burning... jump... back...***]

5 hours later on planet Hamburg, Bundeskrankenhaus St. Georg [Hamburg]:

Chefarzt Peter Griffin: Oh Gott! This one is still alive, go, get the bio-nanites, he will need half of his organs replaced ... but I guess we can save him, let's do it!

2 weeks earlier later on planet Hamburg, Bundeskrankenhaus St. Georg [Hamburg]:

Adolf Bernauer: Mother, finally you are here, so glad to see you!

Annita Bernauer: Yes son, it's been so long! It's my fault all in all, why we didn't leave Leipzig when your father passed away.. hm?

*She hugs her son and big teardrops fall from her cheeks.*

Adolf Bernauer: Mother, mining is the only thing I ever could do, I am sorry that I didn't find another way. But now I will join the good cause Mother, the things I saw where I've been ... changed me and I got a new chance, I have to do it.

Annita Bernauer: Son! I don't want to lose you again, don't do that!

*She steps back shocked and even more and bigger tears fall from her cheeks..*

Adolf Bernauer: Mother, don't worry, the Rheinland Military will pay good, I will buy you a home on New Berlin and I will defend you, you and the everyone who is defenseless against the foes of Rheinland!

*She got silent, told him not to do it but that she is proud, afterwards he applied as Flieger for the Rheinland Military..*

I started playing disco back in 4.82 I played it for 2 months or so at that time, then I came back in February 2012. Since then I played .. often.

Allways loved spacegames, disliked EVE. The Community here is usually pretty good and I have fun around here;).

Phew. Some pirates, located in Gallileo/Kepler (mostly), my RMBS RNC-Rammstein wich is atm my most active char, some Rogues (Werewolf/Barghest) around New York.. one char in the LH~ wich I don't play that often.

Well then I also have 2 Bunter (Bomber/Bottlenose), one Order GB and some Sabres with merc ID or Freelancer ID.

Also Adolf.Bernauer allready exists for a while allready, it's an RM Wraith and I have a some miners in the Tau's and Okinawa and some transports (2 Kishiro, 1 Bowex, 1 Republician Shipping, 2 Ptrans) and one Salvager wich I really almost never played..

Well, I am hanging around pretty much in Rheinland, I had a lot of fun with you and you have a great membership, I guess that's why I want to be part of the [RM].

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 05-17-2012

[font=Century Gothic]Adolf Bernauer, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review. I have to admit Im a bit confused about your story but that is up to the High command to decide.

I have sent you, so you can prove whether you are experienced enough to join the Rheinwehr forces.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 05-18-2012

Adolf Bernauer

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - coolio - 06-03-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Grayish Jedi
Name: Frieda Gauss
S.K.Y.P.E designation: grayish_jedi

Height: In feet and inches.
5ft. 10in.
Weight:
135 pounds
Hair Color:
Brunette
Eye Color:
Blue
Planet/Station of Origin:
Born aboard Battleship Westfallen.

Background Information:
Basically a military brat, Frieda couldn't wait till she became of age to enlist. Her father died during battle against Liberty, and her mother subsequently retired. Frieda, albeit still grieving her father, is not blind with rage but consciously wants to protect her homeland.

Basic Personality Traits:
Frieda is calm and gives a lot of thought on her actions. She has very little experience in flying spaceships in battle, and thus she is usually a bit timid in the air. Don't underestimate her ability for banter though.

Ship Class:

//Other:

I have been playing Disco for half a year now.
I loved the original FL, and discovering such a huge community was a miracle.
I have a BPA) officer, Jayne.White, whom I've been spending most of my time with, a indy GMG miner and a freelancer transport. I also dabbled in creating a Corsair, but I didn't have the heart to pirate. Just seemed wrong.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 06-03-2012

[font=Century Gothic]Frieda Gauss, I'm afraid three sentenses of your backgroup is not enough to proceed with your application. [color=#33FF33]Extend your bio.
We have to know everything about your life. That means everything even if you think some things are not of importance but they might. We have to know everything about the lifes of our recruits, so we will be sure they will be good enough to defend the Vaterland.

signed

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - coolio - 06-03-2012

You are right sir, let me write more on my past life.

Discovery Forum Name: Grayish Jedi
Name: Frieda Gauss
S.K.Y.P.E designation: grayish_jedi

Height: In feet and inches.
5ft. 10in.
Weight:
135 pounds
Hair Color:
Brunette
Eye Color:
Blue
Planet/Station of Origin:
Born aboard Battleship Westfallen.

Background Information:
Basically a military brat, Frieda couldn't wait till she became of age to enlist. Her father died during battle against Liberty, and her mother subsequently retired. Frieda, albeit still grieving her father, is not blind with rage but consciously wants to protect her homeland. Albeit mostly in military schools, she has managed to acquire a pretty feminine look that usually dazzled her army friends. She has actively participated in several ecological demonstrations, to the frustration of her family. She filled up the recruitment form as soon as she turnt 18. She loves listening to jazz, although she tends to keep that private, with the war going on. She was born with congenital heart failure, and was saved when Rheinland doctors implanted an artifiicial heart. She has had to replace her heart for a bigger one several times, and thus she is no stranger to surgery. Overall, her spacer past means she is very well adjusted to space, and her military family guarantees she is very obedient to her superiors.

Basic Personality Traits:
Frieda is calm and gives a lot of thought into her actions. She has very little experience in flying spaceships in battle, and thus she is usually a bit timid in the air. Don't underestimate her ability for banter though. She is usually well-manerred, and loves drinking beer. She would never drink and drive though.

Ship Class:

//Other:

I have been playing Disco for half a year now.
I loved the original FL, and discovering such a huge community was a miracle.
I have a BPA) officer, Jayne.White, whom I've been spending most of my time with, a indy GMG miner and a freelancer transport. I also dabbled in creating a Corsair, but I didn't have the heart to pirate. Just seemed wrong.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 06-04-2012

[font=Century Gothic]Frieda Gauss, I have checked the information you provided us and your aplication is now under review. Good thing the Rheinland spared so much effords and funds into medicine research so people with congenital heart failures can find the cure and live their lifes as everyone else. In the past it wouldnt be possible to recruit you becouse your health issues.

signed