Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 08-01-2009

To: All LPI Personnel

Subject: Secure Voice channel for operations.

A New Secure Voice channel has been established to allow for better coordination of operations.

You can download the Information here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=teamspeak

Contact a Deputy Chief or Chief (or fellow officer that is already been established) for the Password to the channel.

End of Message

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Bass_masta992 - 08-01-2009

**Incoming Transmission**
**CommsID: Eric Washington**

My first day on the job! after completing proper ID retrieval protocol, I proceeded to patrol with Deputy Liza Williams. We attempted to locate a reported GST vessel but were unsuccessful in containing the smuggler.

Later, we found Agent56, carrying 3400 units of cardimine. After attempted bribery and stalling, two vessels, one being a Cartel, engaged myself and Liza. I was quickly shot down, only being in a patriot.

I'm back on my feet now, wasn't too banged up myself.

**End transmission**

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-02-2009

Walks onto her office grabs a a Styrofoam cup half full of luke warm coffee, Downs it and grabs her computer and quickly types a message addressed to the message dump

Yeah I'll keep this short as I'm going out soon. My patrol went well blah blah, Here is the link to the recorded kill

Guadalupe was Killed by Lauren Myers

It was a hectic day with Dad undocking and destroying two Rogue Gunboats and a Outcast Gunship then leaving again. Many engages through out my patrol yap yap yap. No one reads these you're all to busy easting food in the break room or shooting each other.

Lauren sends the file and quickly runs out of the office

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Bass_masta992 - 08-04-2009

My latest patrol...

AI Research Drones took over the LPI Sugarland, being chased out by several nearby LNS ships. Following of which, Cartel's showed up and took a piece of the action, attempting to recover some lost pilots or something. I was destroyed, followed by the 5 failures known as pirates that attempted to raid the high security prison...

I recover a new patriot and return to patrol. As I near Norfolk, I am promptly destroyed by one named |x|-Rated, or something similar. A report will be sent in to the Fugitive's list to deal with the matter.

A few minutes to a Dark Matter wave, I think I can call this shift done. I need a big freaking drink.

-Officer Washington out.

**End transmission**

My latest patrol...

AI Research Drones took over the LPI Sugarland, being chased out by several nearby LNS ships. Following of which, Cartel's showed up and took a piece of the action, attempting to recover some lost pilots or something. I was destroyed, followed by the 5 failures known as pirates that attempted to raid the high security prison...

I recover a new patriot and return to patrol. As I near Norfolk, I am promptly destroyed by one named |x|-Rated, or something similar. A report will be sent in to the Fugitive's list to deal with the matter.

A few minutes to a Dark Matter wave, I think I can call this shift done. I need a big freaking drink.

-Officer Washington out.

**End transmission**

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - max_was_ere@hotmail.com - 08-04-2009

Lauren steps off the Hangar Elevator onto the corridor connecting the hangars to the rest of Police Plaza, hops on one of the leaving shuttles to ferry her the short walk that not many LPI Officers could walk anymore, with a small portion crew of the San Quieten. After the uneventful ride Lauren hops off at the Office sections of the base and heads towards her office to file a report on something that has given her a huge grin since she docked.

There has been a recent donation to the LPI in the form of a Armour Upgrade Capitol "Grade 7" and I've had the privilege of over seeing the upgrade of the San Quieten, a few test flights with the new armour. The crew seem ecstatic as now they feel even less likely to randomly burst into flames as they are getting their coffee.

Lauren gives off a smile, a sigh and sends the bulletin to the main board. She then gets up and heads off to spend the day shopping. Hey it's her day off and she never gets to spend her INVISIBLE WAGE.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marcus Lindberg - 08-05-2009

Name: Marcus Lindberg

Right. Not much hapened today. There were 2 gunboats right next to manhattan. I rendezvous'ed a Navy officer by the name Jack Malrone and a freelancer called Reni Hanako. The San quentin was on its way when we were engaged. Luckily for us, we managed to clear everything up before the San Quentin got there. And everyone says LPI can't do nuttin'...

Transmission lost

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Marcus Lindberg - 08-07-2009

Name: Marcus Lindberg

*still panting after the battle*

Damn...a lot of stuff happened today.

We gotta a report from Commander Furion...or was it admiral? who cares, we gotta report saying that there were 4 corsair ships right infront of Manhattan. I rendezvous'ed with I have absolutely no idea how many ships, but Captain Bauer and Officer Myers were there on location. We were grouping up in Norfolk, however the ships began to retreat, I decided to go on and scout out California, in fact, I was the first person on sight, along with a Freelancer named Reni Hanako. We attempted to stall them at Minor, but they kept getting away, we managed to stall them long enough for the Equilibrium and the Thunderbolt to arrive.

They managed to escape to Magellan, we continued the chase under Furion's orders. Eventually we got to Freeport 4, where the battle ensued. In the process, we lost the Thunderbolt, but luckily most of their crew was still alive. We managed to shoot down 3/4 of the Corsair capital ships...damn...still can't believe it...

Tell everyone to go to Sunbucks right now...all drinks on me...

*cuts transmission

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 08-09-2009

to: All LPI personnel

Subject: Gunboats.

Due to the current crime emergency, the chief has authorized those individiuals that have LPI guard status to fly a LPI gunboat.

End of Message.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - jimhunter - 08-09-2009

Name: Lisa Hunter
Report Nr.: 9 (did check my records)

Very well. I went to get California, Ontario and Alberty LPI stations onto the maps of my Liberator. Only came to Ontario, met 2 IMG ships there, full of Counterfeit Software.
Followed them back to Claifornia and interrogated them. But, due to some sort of Ion Storm they could escape.
After the systems cleared out, i hurried to help a LSF agent who had a problem with his Upholder, the problem beeing a Tridente. Together, and with another Navy-officer, we managed to destroy the Gunship.

The LSF-officer and myself flew on to Ontario and Alberta. After i visited Red Deer, i choose to move back into the core systems of Liberty. Only 10 seconds after i finished the jump towards Ontario from Alberta, the LSF agent informed me that a Junker carrying Counterfeit software was on way to Ontario. I managed to intercept him.
But, you won't believe it, as soon as the LSF agent appeared in Ontario, the only thing we heard from this Junker was "Kill me". We did, what he wished and we had to do.

End of report.

Attached files:
[Image: d25e5fbc1b0ef19688afb17e82ede16d008344f9.jpg]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nitram - 08-12-2009

Status Report:
Officer: Norman Radclyffe
Postion: Unknown
Last Transmission Received: "Oh nuts."

//Sorry guys, real busy latley.:(