Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 08-07-2012

Jakob Ferdinand

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - kevin - 08-18-2012

//resubmitted, since i had went awol for a few months after my application was accepted previously.
//Edit, Name changed, current had already been made.

Discovery Forum Name:
Name: Walther Eckhard
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): adolf.eckhard

Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 195
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin:
New Berlin

Background Information:
Born on new berlin, and son of Adolf Eckhard a Daumann Heavy Construction employee, was born in New Berlin. He decided instead of entering mining or manufacturing after his father, albeit he had a most lucrative and profitable job lined up captaining a trading vessel, he decided instead to take to space at a different perspective, much to his fathers chagrin. he started learning how to fly, and fight from a retired Rheinland Military pilot as he took lessons from the old man for nearly 4 years before moving on to explore the entirety of Rheinland, During his travels he found many Rheinland Military patrols around the nation, even flying near or around the patrols observing the daily life and meaning of becoming and being a Rheinland Military pilot. The courage and tenacity that these pilots are often seen with was quite thrilling, even for Walther. A few months back he ran into a Red Hessian patrol with his Flying instructor, and being a decommissioned old wraith fighter, both Klaus and his instructor fought with whatever they could, after around 15 minutes the batle was nearly over, the Instructor severely wounded and the wraith haven taken severe damage, shield generators were gone, the hull was almost in as bad shape, rittled with holes and scorched plating from enemy fire, when a Rheinland Military patrol heard the distress signal and redirected the patrol to intercept the 2 remaining Red Hessian pilots, however they did nt want to continue the fight with Rheinlands best, they fled. his instructor which was severely wounded died on Leipzig Station. Walther, having a severe hatred for rheinlands enemies at this point, his top concern was getting back at them the best way he could, and he knew how. Having been directed towards the Military recruitment checkpoints in New Berlin by the four man military patrol he made his way to New Berlin, shortly thereafter he entered onto the Battleship near Bonn station and proceed towards the desk with his head held high, Standing proud still wearing the same clothes he was in battle with over two hours previous. Now here to enlist in active service throughout Rheinland as one of the Kanzler's loyal Military pilots against all foreign incursions from Liberty, and domestic disturbances in regions under rebel and terrorist control.

Basic Personality Traits:
Slightly agressive and calm for the most part, totally loyal to that of the Kanzler

Ship Class:
None at this time, however funds are made available for such weapons and ship.

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
29th of April 2008

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Roleplay perspective, and of course a friendly nudge from someone to join the server.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Kusari Naval Forces
AFA
Daumann transport
Samura
Lane Hacker

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Starting to get rather sick of Kusari, spent too much time up there with my Samura faction, always stayed out of liberty and bretonia, and not particularily interested in LOLWUT trollolloll

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Vrabcek - 08-19-2012

Walther Eckhard

[color=#33ff33]Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ruud - 10-08-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Ruud
Name: Rudolph von Limburg
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): none

Height: 6'
Weight: 180
Hair Color: Grey
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Somewhere in space

Background Information:
Rudolph ancestors cam from an area called "Limburg" in or near the ancient Germany. They first settled in Duesseldorf mining asteroids. They created a small mining empire in the time of the Rheinland empire but in the end where kicked out of the business during the Popular Revolution of 672 AS by revolting miners. Some family members rescued various vessels, tools and machinery and from that time on the "von Limburgs" flew from system to system like a kind of gipsies to mine where ever possible.
Rudolph never liked the mining itself but prefered flying the various vessels needed in the mining industry. When 17 years old he found an old Emperial fighter dating from the Eighty Years War and managed to bring it back to life again. One day he was caught by a RM patrol when flying this machine. The patrol leader, impressed by the way he flew, advised him to join the RM. But family duty came first so he kept mining.
When mining in Sigma-13, the little fleet got caught between the two fighting forces during the Battle of the Yanagi Nebula in 801 AS (Nomad wars). This resulted in the loss of almost the complete fleet. After some years Rudolph was compensated for the loss by the Kanzlerei. Although it was quite a fair amount of money, it would never compensate the loss of his relatives, and in particular, his wife.
He used the money to give his two sons a new start, but not in the mining industry. They did very well and in time they were able to donate their father a quite large sum of money, enough to buy him his own Wasupu.

Slightly agressive and calm for the most part, totally loyal to that of the Kanzler

Ship Class:
Wraith, but without suitable guns. Enough money left to buy them

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? First one month solo, since 9th of September 2012 (IIRC) on Internet. But have been playing FL since the beginning but stopped some years ago. Started in June again and only ran into Discovery when looking for new mods in the beginning of August.

Roleplay perspective, fighting against real players and the number of players.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Freelancer – Ruud (Wasupu), the experience gatherer
Freelancer – Commodore (Firefly), the money maker
Freelancer – Guillaume d’Orange (Wasupu), waiting already quite some time to join the Council. But if they don’t respond before you do, they loose me.

It seems that Liberty and the RM are the only two factions that really FIGHT! And for various reasons I prefer the RM.
Some background info:
- I used to be a naval officer in the Royal Dutch Navy, serving on submarines, minesweepers and frigates. If you consider a month of Discovery experience too short, I can make it up with years of real experience.
- I speak English, French and German. Could come in handy.

Immer zur Ihren Diensten bereit und Der Kanzler sehr zugenegen,
Rudolph von Limburg

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Connor - 10-08-2012

Discovery Forum Name: Snoopyman
Name: Franz von fitz
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):connor.moultonchapel

Height:6 Feet 2
Weight:154 Pounds (11 Stone)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin:

Franz von fitz Was born on Planet New Berlin in a Hosiptal

Background Information:

Franz von fitz grew up as a child always wanting to fight with the Military. It has been his dream since he was 5. He joined up at 18 years of age and perused a successfully carer in the Military. When Franz von fitz was at the age of 22, his Parents were both attacked by the Liberty Navy and they where both killed. He has been wanting to take revenge on Liberty for a very long time. Just recently he has been promoted to captain and has been given his very own Battleship to command. He is now looking to join the ranks of the Official Group and seak revenge on Liberty

Good Leader
Good Follower
Can Listen well

Ship Class:

Battleship

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

At least Half a Year. Using Capital ships mostly

I though it was a really fun mod and i wanted to play with a huge amount of people

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7  server?

41st|Carrier-ArkRoyal
Miner101 - 4.5k Transport
A Rheinland Battleship of which the name is soon to be changed

I really want to start properly playing in Rheinland. Getting board of Playing as liberty. I thought it would be really fun playing as Rheinland
I am also learning German at school. I am currently in my 5th Year of learning it

Thank you guys

Skype Added

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 10-08-2012

Herr von Limburg, a very interesting, yet confusing, story you have there. We would like to meet you for an interview in the further course of the recruitment process. That being said - your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you and make sure to update your S.K.Y.P.E protocols as soon as possible - every Soldat of the Vaterland must be able to access communications from the Oberkommando.

Herr von Fitz, the background information you provided the recruitment office with is a bit short. Please hand in an extended biography at your earliest convenience.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Theodor Wilhelm Falk von und zu Sittlingen
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Connor - 10-08-2012

Franz Von Fitz

***UPDATED BIO VIRSION***

Franz von fitz grew up on planet New Berlin. He used to live in a run down shelter. Just after the war started between liberty and rheinland, Liberty LSF started a covert mission on New Berlin. They rurind the lives of so many Rheinlanders. This affected people in a certian place in New Berlin. Unfortunatly, Franz's family was affected. They had to pack up and leave. They were forced to live in a horrible shack. As a child, franz has always wanted to fight with the Military. It has been his dream since he was 5. When he was 12, he was given his own ship to pilot by his dads company that he worked for. It was only a shabby mining ship, but it enabled him to earn money to be able to live better. Franz joined up at 18 years of age and perused a successfully carer in the Military reserves. When Franz von fitz was at the age of 22, his Parents were both attacked by the Liberty Navy. They where cought in a crossfire between the Rheinland Milatary and The Libert Navy. Liberty navy officials belive they where agressors and decided to open fire on them both. They where both pronounced dead after the battle. He has been wanting to take revenge on Liberty for a very long time. Just recently he has been promoted to captain and has been given his very own Battleship to command. Still beeing in the reserves, he has conducted serveal missions to hunt down liberty Navy pilots. He is now looking to join the ranks the Front line Rheinland Milatary and seak revenge on Liberty.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 10-08-2012

Herr von Fitz, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you and make sure to update your S.K.Y.P.E protocols as soon as possible - every Soldat of the Vaterland must be able to access communications from the Oberkommando.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ruud - 10-09-2012

(10-08-2012, 09:55 PM)Kreuzritter Wrote: Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you...

Sehr geehrter Herr Major,

Could you be so kind to confirm whether you have received, or not, the reply, please? For unknown reasons I get a SQL error when trying to access my "Sent items" box.

Herzlichen Dank im Voraus!

Hochachtungsvoll,

Rudolph von Limburg

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 10-09-2012

Herr von Limburg, I received the questionnaire just fine, Danke.
However, you application is put on halt until you get the required S.K.Y.P.E communication protocols.

Herr von Fitz, your application was declined.
You may reapply in one month.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Rheinwehr Hauptflotte