Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - N-D2010 - 10-16-2016

Name: Nico Walker

Height: 188 Weight: 85 KG

Previous Jobs: police officer

Qualifications: Football in the A selection as goalkeeper, Black Belt Taekwondo,

Brief Biography: My name is Nico Walker 26 years old the son of Marian Trant and Marcus Walker. I.m the only son. I have studied at the Police Plaza academy in Illinois for 5 years. I.am graduated in the year 822, I was 25 year. I.m studied to become a officer of the law. My ambition is to become a police Officer at the Liberty Police Incorporation. From the year 822 to 823 i fly as a individual with a HVY BDR- 845 "Avenger" This ship was a gift for Graduation at the Police Plaza.

I have lived from my childhood from the year 797 till the year 817 in Denver. In the year 817 i was moved to the Piolice Plaza in Illininois to study. In the year 800 my Father Marcus Walker died during the Nomad war. My father was flying with his ship Liberty "Archer"-class Siege Cruiser against one Rheinland Battleship to make way for Edison Trant and Jun'ko Zane because there was no way out because the Rheinland Battleship hanging arround a Jumphole. He did this so Edison Trant and Jun'ko Zane could continue the war against the Nomads. Because the Nomads were a greater threat against humanity and for that the Nomads must be destroy.

My Father told me every night when he was home and we looking to the stars stories about the Nomads and how danger they really are and that the Nomads want to take over the whole Universum. And for that my father was fighting with proubt against the Nomads. He told me that there will be a time that we past away, but how we will past away no one will know. So My father have prepare me for that day what will come. When i was a little child i always told my father that i want to become like him a hero. So he told me you must become what you want to become it doesn't matter if you are a Liberty Navy or a Liberty Police Inc or A liberty Security Force. But the most important thing you must do is Protect the weak against all bad people in Sirius. So that is why i have studied on the Police Plaza to become the person who i.am now.

Every day i missed my father who was a hero for me, and i want to follow in his footsteps to become every day better a better person who will serve and protect the weak in Sirius. I have work very hard and every day i learn more and not every day is the same. I have learn from my father not to run away or fly away from your own fears, he learn me to go in confrontation with your own fears only that is the way to learn and become a better person. A person who want to work in a group so you can be the buddy so you can watch anothers back.I have know my father as the person he was. All his stories he told me is a memory from the data log hi sent to my mother when he was active in the field doing his job to protect and serve humanity. I still reading everyday his personal memo's he sent. when he was not arround. I have make myself and my mother the promise to do the good things in live to protect and serve like my Father Marcus Walker (RIP).

There is a motto my father learn to me before he died in his last message whenhe was in action this message was: "be a good person and see what is right and what is wrong". Protect the weak by serving them. When there are no good guys the world will chance and then everything what we have done is for nothing.

Ill believe in myself my mother told me and teach me well. She say Do what you want believe in the good things believe in were your father believed in. Only then you know were your father was fighting for. A course with a with a higher purpose in life your father was like you when he was young. So follow your own course and do were you want to believe in.

I don't have a criminal background I am honest, trustworthy and loyal.

Reasons for Joining: To serve and protect liberty from all her enemies.

Thank you for reviewing my application

EDIT: my Skype is wolfje54.

PS: I hope i can joining the faction.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - DkJericho - 10-29-2016

Name: Daniel Rodriguez
Previous Jobs: Hopkins Security
Qualifications: Great listener, learns from his mistakes, has plans for future goals.
Brief Biography: My name is Daniel Rodriguez born and raised on Planet Manhattan. My family owned a ship dealership deep in the city of Manhattan there I was the lead mechanic for keeping the trade in ships looking new, so I know what to look for in faulty vessels. After a few years I moved on to work for a security firm by the name of Hopkins Security. I did patrols for them around Manhattan and reported crimes to the local authorities. I thought if I can do this why not join the LPI so I enlisted to the academy, I am one week away from graduating and look forward to be able to work as a officer.
Reasons for Joining: I have great social skills know how to fix a vessel if something is wrong and I know I have the mind set and goals to be a great employee for the LPI.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): PM me

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - agora - 10-31-2016

Name: Jake Adams
Previous Jobs: None.
Qualifications: College of Physical Education, graduate
Brief Biography: Born and raised on Manhattan, I could only describe myself as a typical graduate looking for a job in my field. I used to play a lot of sports however I feel like my skills could be more useful in the police force. I also know how to pilot a ship.
Reasons for Joining: To put my skills to good use for Liberty.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): agora78@protonmail.com

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Emperor Tekagi - 11-07-2016

Name: Mariko Mori
Previous Jobs: Nito Kaii of the Kusari Naval Forces, primary fleet.
Qualifications: Five years of military education at Chinzei Academy on the surface of Planet Kyushu
Brief Biography: Mariko was born at the 1. May, 802 A.S into a quite simple kusarian family. But it didn't stay so very simple forever. Her mother left the State Police to join the Chrysanthemums and her father, a Naval Forces pilot, was killed by her when she was at the age of 16. She hurried to finish her basic education after this fateful event and went to the nearest military academy: Chinzei Academy on the surface of Planet Kyushu. After five years of hard training she finally felt ready to go and search for her mother. Trying to make her pay for what she has done. The Naval Forces were her first choice for Mariko. It didn't took her long to find her mother and avenge her father, yet she felt uncomfortable in the for her too gallic influenced Naval Forces. Without family or anyone else at her side she decided to search for a new home elsewhere.
Reasons for Joining: Needing a save and legal source of income. Not wishing to join any militarys anymore yet feeling like helping Liberty, her new home, against criminals.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): You got it.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skorak - 11-07-2016

[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Mister Rodriguez,

you look like someone who's already knowing the ins and outs around Manhattan orbit. We can use someone like you.

You are hereby accepted into the Liberty Police.

Mister Adams,

that's a peculiar list of qualifications. Well but you are young and know how to pilot a ship. So I'll give you a try.

Miss Mori,

you know I nearly wanted to drop this thing into the bin. Like I thought it was a joke. Your qualifications look good and you are very young. Your story is just odd. But I guess if you are staying in Liberty you might as well work for me.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - TheShooter36 - 11-12-2016

Name: Steve Longstar
Previous Jobs: Freelancer, military service under The Order for 3 years
Qualifications: Above-average snubcraft pilot, experience of Capital Ship warfare gained in The Order
Brief Biography: Born at Planet Los Angeles to a not-so-wealthy family, Steve was oldest of the four child. When he became 18, he went to West Point Military Academy for training. At age of 22, he graduated with honors from West Point and started to work as a freelancer in Liberty and sorrounding systems for 2-3 years. While his two brothers and sister went their own ways instead of sticking together, he stayed near Liberty until his sister got killed by nomads in Omicrons. As soon as he went to omicrons with a Griffin, by coincidence he found Order operatives on patrol, fighting a nomad ambush. After responding their distress call and fending off nomads, he decided to learn more about The Order and Nomads. In time he became familiar with the region and recruited into Order. Served under "Hellhound" Reaction Unit until catastrophic failure in the command center and the Big NeuralNet Incident at 822 A.S. which led to disbandment of the Unit. After 1 year of the incidents he tried to join Crayter Republic but unfortunately he needed to leave as Fleet Admiral Chandler accused him helping at the so-called rogue 17th squadron. He could not risk entering an allied military and risking their diplomacy due to said accusations, currently he is settled at California Minor and aiming to try his luck with LPI.
Reasons for Joining: Helping Liberty, my homeland and hopefully putting a stop to leave Liberty after dragged all across Sirius with various militaries.
5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): You have it

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Skorak - 11-13-2016

Mister Longstar,

with my limited time it took me a bit to just look through your application and check your referenced. That is not your everyday CV you gave me there. But there's no crimes on your file during all those years and with me not having evidence about that Order thing I'll just check your performance on duty.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Theodore - 02-04-2017

Name: Eric T. Roosevelt
5-KYP3 protocol: Data not found. Individual has no 5-KYP3 clearance.

Previous Jobs:
Two-year term as councillor of Manhattan, cattle farmer on Houston, freelance explorer in the southern regions of Sirius.
Qualifications:
Great communictor, experience with multiple ship types, insight of the unlawful doings in Liberty and Sirius in general, connections to Liberty administration.
Brief Biography:
Being born into a wealthy houshold of Manhattan, I was raised to fill my full potential. At 16 I was accepted into the Ney York School of Economy and Science(NYScES) but left the school before graduating to fill a void position in the Manhattan administration at the age of 18, which ultimately lead to my appointment as a councillor. After two years I chose not to rerun and instead used the money I inherited by my father to buy a ranch on Houston at the age of 20. Unfortunately, a storm killed much of the flock leaving me no choice but to sell the remains after an otherwise successful three years. At 23 I used the remaining money to drive into the great unknown and explored both Rheinland space and the Omega systems. After some tiresome encounters with unlawfuls, which rendered me without any funds left, I returned to Liberty four month ago.
Reasons for Joining:
My time as councillor showed me the entire range of wrongdoings of both citizens and government officials, working on Houston gave me an impression of how these wrongdoings affect the law-abiding men and women in all of Liberty and my voyages into the great vastnesses of space made me realize how we will end up if there is no stop to this. We have a responsibility to the people of Liberty and the Police Force is the first line of defense in this very fight, and being part of this first line would be both a challenge and an honor.

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Emperor Tekagi - 02-04-2017

Mister Roosevelt,

it is always a pleasant sight when people understand what we are doing. You are indeed right, without us as first defense line against corruption and other criminal acts Liberty would end up as a lawless place just like the Omegas.
I hope you will manage this challenge and grow with it.

Feel honored:

Chief of Police - Mariko Mori

RE: LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Seraph - 02-11-2017

[Image: IneFRDQ.png]

Name: Chun-Mai Dawn
Previous Jobs:

• Lieutenant for the Liberty Navy (819-824 A.S.)
• MSX Broker for Zeta Investments (now a subisidiary of IC) (814-819 A.S.)
• Photo Model for Figaro Smartfabrics (810-812 A.S.)

Qualifications:

• Bachelor of Science degree granted by the West Point Military Academy (810 A.S.)
• Interspace Commerce MSX Investment Course Certificate (813 A.S.)
• First-Aid Certificate at West Point Military Academy (823 A.S.)

Brief Biography:

I was born in Varience City as Chun-Mai Zhao, Manhattan to Kusarian-Libertonian immigrant parents. They came here from New Tokyo looking for work and found employment in the Interspace Commerce.

I was raised in the Nihongai district of Varience and ever since my childhood I displayed a decisive character and leadership skills. Encouraged by some of my peers as well as parents, I enrolled in the West Point and eventually completed the standard three-year accelerated course. However I felt like I was not yet ready for the military and pursued career elsewere, first as a model at Figaro and later tried my luck on the MSX.

During the several years of working for Zeta in the MSX and on Newark I married Simon Dawn, a man whom I met previously at West Point and after some persuasion I joined the Navy, where I served for five years, years which have taught me discipline, decisiveness and courage. Due to certain medical complications however I was forced to retire and now I look for a career in the police force.

Reasons for Joining:

I wish to serve Liberty after retiring from the Navy.

5-KYP3 protocol (Skype): Can provide on PM.