Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 03-29-2010

Comm ID: Oberleutnant Eric Heimdall
Type: Patrol on omega 3
Subject: Annihilation of TBH pirating party

Participants: Ernst.Neurath, Eric.Heimdall (with falcata class bomber "Nidhogg")

It was simple patrol mission on omega 3. The main objective at there was to disturb Rheinland - Bretonia trade and take make some profit for our own cause. But hell with it. Instead of few peaceful transport I have found 2 [TBH] marked savages. You know I really wonder how those underdeveloped cavemen can build such ships. But you know what I say? heh monkey in a spaceship is still a monkey. And they aren't that hard to kill, expecialy then acompanied by major:

[Image: reporta.png]

Yet again omega 3 is ours.

Fur Volk!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - socioclast - 03-30-2010

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Major Ernst Neurath

[Image: report1v.jpg]
Unusual patrol today started as soon as I undocked from Freital. Outside of our base there were 2 Outcasts in Tridente and Sabre vessels named Burnt|Zampa and Burnt|Don_Drakione. They obviously got some kind of forged pass to our base as Freital's automatic hostile recognition system didnt alarmed ze station guns. Even more so, they were extremely suspicious, not wanting to talk or explain whats their business around base perimeter.
However, they showed their true face when I asked them to leave - insults and threats, right in front of Freital!
I had no choice but to call for reinforcements from Freital to show them who's running the show around our base. Their lack of respect disappeared as soon as herr Hessler joined me and both of outcast vessels were destroyed without second thoughts.

[Image: report111.th.jpg] [Image: report222.th.jpg]
[Image: report333.jpg]

Few moments later, herr Koenig joined me on patrol around O-5, O-41 and O-11. After returning from O-5, another Outcast spy, named Burnt|Luigi, undocked from Freital. When he saw us, he tried to hide inside our base! At first, it was silly to watch him hide but duty must be done - and so one snac hit released him from his misery.

[Image: report3q.th.jpg]

While patrolling around Von Rohe belt, we found another suspicious contacts - two independent miners working together, mining our diamonds!
Brief conversation proved what I was suspecting - they are willing supporters of true working Rheinlanders and wish to stay on good relations with ze Army. Their donation of 8mil was most welcomed and we left them to their hard work.

[Image: report555.th.jpg]

Return trip to Freital uncovered yet another Outcast named Burnt|Wario, this time in Pirate Transport. No excuse was accepted for intrusion to our space and fair demand for 2mil was offered for his passage through our system. Outcast spy refused our offer and even dared to ask us to show him our bases. Im afraid he wont be seeing any of our bases, herr Koenig and I made his vessel into another wreck floating around Von Rohe belt.

[Image: report666.th.jpg]

So many Outcasts spies around O-11 proves their new arrogant tactic of resupplying on our bases so they can rob our supporters! Their ship numbers have been dispatched to our Spezialoperationabteilung regarding recent rumors of cardamine smugglers around Rheinland and Oberkomando already dispatched two fighter wings from Dresden to keep any possible intrusion in check. Keep your eyes open.

Major Ernst Neurath

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 03-30-2010

Incoming Transmission
ID: Raymond Amsel "Schwarzvogel"
Opening Channel

Guten tag meine comrades. I started my patrol today from das Dresden system. Everything was quiet, but when I got to Frankfurt I met a miner. I kindly asked him to donate two million credits to support zhe Volkrevolution. He agreed und zhe money went to the Red Hessian cause.

Later I met three Rheinland Millitary ships. It looked like they wanted to drive me out of my own home, drive me out of Rheinland. I was joined by herr Hessler and as soon as they saw him, the battle started. One of them went down very fast, after him his wingmen were exploading one after another.
This battle showed the Military that the Hessian Army is strong indeed. A great victory that was.
Fur das Fatherland, fur das Volkrevolution!!!!

Transmission Terminated
Signal Lost

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 03-31-2010

[Image: farb.jpg]

Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Ausgezeichnet Herren Amsel und Hessler! I received a glowing report from Major Hessler of your actions during the skirmish with the Military ships.

You have exceeded the criteria for promotion with flying red colors.

You'll pick up the tap Gefreiter Amsel today at the Vogtland bar.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - socioclast - 04-01-2010

Comm ID: Major Ernst Neurath

Today was another succesful patrol in gaining financial support from corporate miners.
After undocking bomber Gotha, I proceeded to patrol Omega-7 for any greedy miners. First contact was Kruger miner -Brus- in southern mining field. Although not talkative, he understood very well beneficial aspect of helping our war effort:

[Image: report1.th.jpg]

Northern mining field in O-7 revealed two more Kruger miners, named Kraftwerk and No. Fully loaded with cobalt, they could probably get to Kruger base if they tried but we had nice conversation about greedy corporate profiteering and their 'safety investment' proved most valuable to us. 6mil collected.

Upon returning to Omega-11, I had came upon lone Planetform Stork transport, named Suma. Interestingly, he was empty but after short interrogation admitted his connections with Daumann. His offer to help us and to grant him safe passage to O-7 was accepted. +5mil received.

[Image: report2i.th.jpg]

My patrol ended in Stuttgart but not before lone Rheinwehr fighter Ch3fk0ch approached me with his bloodthirsty rhetoric. Fight was unavoidable even though I tried to talk him out of zis futile attempt. Shortly after, succesfull hit ripped hostile fighter into pieces. Few moments later, armored transport full of refugees deliberately attacked me, without warning. At first, I was taken by surprise but as soon I charged my antimatter cannon, transport was history. Most of refugees were left near tradelanes to be picked up by patrols as I couldnt carry them all.

[Image: report3f.jpg]

Patrol ended on Vogtland where herr Drum eagerly awaited to hear news from front before I left for Omegas again. All 15mil collected have been deposited on main RHA account.

-------------------- Transmission ends --------------------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pacific - 04-06-2010

----------Incoming Transmission----------
---------- Comm ID Petko.Dimitrov--------
------------Source:Freinstat Base ------------------
----------Location- Freinstat Base, Omega-11 system-------------

[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Greetings my comrades today when on patrol i was called from the Outcast for backup i respond to their call for help in Gamma it was shocking to see 5 OC vs 10 Sairs i had to engage and i did. the Battle was one of the epic ones that i fight all corsair targets were eliminated. 21 conferred kills or something like that dint have the time to count. I participate in the take down of a enemy gun boat . Also Managed to Take Down a Benites Family Member Fausto Benites . I hope that whit htis act for helping the OC in need i have given the [RHA] a chance to become more closer whit the OC . Here is the data from my gun cam

-------Uploading Data---------
-----15%----30%----55%---75%----100%-----
-----Upload Complete-------

Gun cam 1 / I am entering the battle

Gun Cam 02

Gun Cam shot 03

Gun Cam shot 04

Gun Cam shot 05

Gun Cam shot 06

Gun Cam shot 07

Gun cam shot 08

Starting to Tear a Corsair GB apart

Gun Cam shot 9

The GB destroyed

Gun Cam shot 10

Fausto Benites on my Scope

Fausto Benites killed

Comm chanel log 01

Petko.Dimitrov Out

--------------- End Transmission-----------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Roland.Koenig - 04-06-2010

*** Incoming Transmission ***

Comm ID: Roland Koenig
Source: Freital Base, Omega-11
Subject: Routine patrol, almost

Guten abend.

I started out today from Freital and moved to Omega-5 to coordinate operations with herrs Quattro and Kuhnert. The system was relatively quiet, however there was one corsair gunboat daring enough to sail right by us toward Cadiz. We took some chunks of his hull for his troubles, but inevitably he had enough onboard repair supplies to make it to Cadiz with plenty of his hull intact. Next time we will make sure there is a bomber on standby, that will no doubt illicit more of a reaction and of course a result.

[Image: th_loquito1.png]

We then moved back through Omega-11 with the intention of doing a sweep from there through Omega-7 when we noticed a Rheinland Military vessel on our scanners. It was herr Drum. Further to Major Hoerst previous update regarding herr Drum, I was somewhat cautious about dealing with him. He seemed slightly irrational, intent on performing a mission of some kind around the area of the Omega-55 jump hole. When queried as to the nature of his mission, he simply said he was "scouting". The true motives of herr Drum remain a mystery, at least to me.

[Image: th_drum1.png]

Eventually after several minutes of uneasy interactions with herr Drum due to his proximity to Freital and his apparent lack of rationality, he turned his vessel back toward the Daumann Solarius base and engaged his cruise engines. Of course we followed to ensure he left the area. He cut his engines just short of the Solarius base and came about. A skirmish then broke out between herr Drum and herr Quattro, and they proceeded to settle it in combat. Herr Drum took herr Quattro down. We tractored in his escape pod and decided to engage herr Drum ourselves. However, herr Kuhnert's ship suffered a major engine failure, so he had to break off and return to Freital. Myself and herr Drum sparred for several minutes, but unfortunately in the end my hull gave way and I found myself sailing for Freital in my own escape pod. Naturally I will see to obtaining a new vessel and report to Omega-54 for further training.

Danke

Koenig out

*** Transmission ends ***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Pacific - 04-06-2010

----------Incoming Transmission----------
---------- Comm ID Petko.Dimitrov--------
------------Source: Freital Base ------------------
----------Location- Omega 11 Freital Base-------------

[Image: petkoscomm.jpg]

Greetings today i managed to get my Thor bomber this is is quite nice competed to the bomber i had. Well we started our patrol me and my Co pilot entered the Omega 7 in a search of miner in hope that we can make him believe in our cause. Well we found a miner and we started talking to him all the com logs are uploaded. After that believe it or not we encounter 2 das Wild ships ye a Scorpion GB and a Fighter. I on the second start up my cruse engines and move to run those ships are not to be underestimate. because they have a Lot of fire power. After our encounter nothing intresting happen and we went back to Freitel. Data From Black Box and out Comm Logs.

-------Uploading data---------
--------15%---50%---100%----
-------- Upload complete------
Thor Bomber Info Card

The miner that i was trying to convice to believe in our cause

Com log 01

Comm log 2

Comm log 03

Comm log 04

Comm log 05

The Wild Fighter Pilot

Wilde GB

Petki.Dimitrov Out.

--------------- End Transmission-----------

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 04-07-2010

[Image: farb.jpg]

Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Vorsicht when dealing with Herr Drum. His presence in Omega-11 and near the jump hole to Omega-55 is indeed worrying news. But Herr Roland Koenig has shown himself capable of being promoted to Flieger

Lately the RHA High Command have been pretty busy binge drinking at the expense of the promoted pilots. And this is well. It shows that a new crop is coming up. It's your turn to get us drunk tonight flieger! See you at the bar eighteen hundred sharp!

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 04-08-2010

Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Good job, Herr Koenig. The operation is going out of control unfortunately, word came into my office today that the Rheinland Military has finally realised what they have in their grasp. Die Spezialoperationabteilung has therefore decided that the ships flashing the recognition codes for Henrik Drum ([RM]Hf.Henrik.Drum) and Hans Eckhard ([RM-MND]Hans.Eckhard or Hans.Eckhard) are to be captured alive, and brought in for questioning.

We already have a lot of.. "help" on stand by. Now we just need to find those two. Of course, neither of them will cooperate just like that, so use coercion tactics. Be creative. And most importantly: if you have them locked in a situation: Call. Me. In. Immediately.

Verstanden?

Regards,
Hoerst