Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - Aphil - 03-21-2011

Officer John Brown entered the Sunbucks Cafe, the rich and delicious smells reaching his nose. It had been one hell of a first day, that's for sure. He'd seen more action in his first day in the LPI then his entire year as a Freelancer.

He ordered a cup of coffee and some donuts, and sat down to reflect on his first day. He looked around, looking to see if he recognized anyone at the Cafe.

Sunbucks Cafe - El_Vlado - 03-24-2011

Officer Vladimir Law pushed open the door to Starbucks. He was immediately overwhelmed with the wonderful smell of cinnamon donuts, coffee beans and a plethora of pastries and cakes. Officer Vladimir looked to the left of the Sunbucks where there was the LPI officer's laughing and talking. He couldn't help but to feel at home.

Vladimir headed to the counter where a young pretty, lady was waiting for orders from the Police Officers as well as the general public. She had a nametag also, it seems that her name was Sunshine. Officer Vladimir then began to talk

"Hello Sunshine! Could I please have a large cappuccino and 3 cinnamon donuts? To have here thank you, table 5". The lady replied with a smile "Sure thing officer! ". Officer Vladimir took out his wallet and took out 5 credits, and gave it to Sunshine as a tip. Officer Vladimir gave a slight bow in respect, smiled and said "Thank you kindly"

Officer Vladimir Law headed to table 5 where he saw Officer Brown. He took a seat on the comfy lounge and waved at Officer Brown and greeted him. Vladimir wondered was very keen for that coffee and donuts.

Sunbucks Cafe - vitorss - 04-05-2011

Captain O'Connell enters Sunbucks accompained by his 3 crew members. Seeks a woman serving the drinks.

"Hey honey!" says to the woman "Bring half duzen of your best beer bottles here"

When the lady comes she can see the shiny reflex of a knife hidden in his boots, he hands 20 credits to her and she walks away without a word. One of his crew member aproach closer

"Sir, I have to organize the papers of our last patrol, I gotta leave"
O'Connell nods and he goes. The Captain drinks a full bottle in a single breathe

"Ah! That's the only thing rheinlanders can do well, right?"

The Captain and both Ensigns keep enjoying the beer silently while people come and go.

Sunbucks Cafe - MystacX - 04-13-2011

As soon as recruit officer Angelo entered Sunbucks he started retching and coughing. He hated coffee. Luckily there was a small table in the corner where the stench of coffee wasn't so strong. As he made his way over there, he nearly knocked Officer Vlad's coffee off the table.

"'scuse me Miss? Could I get a large Tea, Earl Grey please? And some apple-pie, thank you."

He looked around as he reached for his paperwork and noticed a few familiar faces who nodded as he looked at him. He nodded in return and started his paperwork just as the waitress brought him his tea and pie.

"Thanks doll."

Sunbucks Cafe - El_Vlado - 04-13-2011

Officer Vladimir Law quickly put his cappuccino back on the table, containing the lethal situation in a decisive manner. That hot coffee could have gone all over his LPI uniform, oh how tragic it would have been! Sunshine then came with a small plate with gold trimming, on it was 3 luscious donuts lightly covered with vanilla and cinnamon.

Vladimir took her hand and said
"Thank you Sunshine" and then smiled. Sunshine smiled back, and after a moment passed she realised that she was still holding Vladimir's hand, blushed, and then continued to her job.

Officer Law then had a small drink of his coffee. It was bitter, but its flavour played on his palet. He then looked at Recruit Officer Angelo and started to talk

"Good day Frank! You don't mind if I call you Frank do you? Most LPI is on a first name basis as we're all friendly folk. Make sure you get some of the donuts here they are indeed delicious! Make sure to ask Sunshine kindly, she may put some more cinnamon on your donuts if you do so" He smiled, "How was your patrol today?"

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-26-2011

*BANG*

The doors were kicked in, and there stood a officer grinning. He wore a standard uniform, save one thing; the Drill Sergeant hat.

Barman! The usual.

Norman gestured to the barman, and he looked around, he saw a few new faces.

Man, I've been stuck in that office too long.

He muttered to himself, walking up to the bar and taking a sip from his hot co-co and inspecting his chocolate doughnut.

Sunbucks Cafe - Shudragon - 04-27-2011

James laughs silently to himself as he reads the sign over the door. He steels himself for whatever may lay inside, and pushes the door open. He is greeted by an almost overwhelming sight of various breads, doughnuts, pastries, cakes, rolls, and the like. He had never seen so much real food before in one place. He had lived on synth paste for most of his life before coming to Liberty, and it was almost overwhelming how good this place smelled. People were everywhere, even a few traders and people he had met in space over the last few weeks here in New York.

James took a deep breath from his mask, and made his way over to the LPI side of things, where he saw his friend Officer Law, talking to Angelo.

"Well, pleasure seeing you guys here," James smiled,"how are things going Vlad? I haven't seen you around in a couple days."

He grabs one of Vlad's doughnuts and takes a large bite out of one side.

"Mind if I sit down for a while?"

Without waiting for a response, James sits down across the table from his fellow officers. It felt good to be a part of something.

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-28-2011

Norman continues to drink his coco, and starts to eat his doughnut. He looks around, and finally focuses on a group of rookies talking.

Sunbucks Cafe - Torch Rose - 05-06-2011

The LPI's newest officer, Narelle Devin, walked into the cafe. Her brownish blonde hair tied behind her head, and her uniform slightly tattered. She took a seat at an empty table on the LPI side of the bar, thinking to herself if she should try and get a glass of wine or not. She decided against it, as June doesn't like seeing her mother like that. Narelle decides to order a glass of tea instead. She looks around the cafe, recognizing a few people from Police Plaza. The majority of the others weren't officers, and sat on the other side of the room. She leaned back and sighed, staring at her glass while her fighter sat on Baltimore getting repaired.

Sunbucks Cafe - Donutman - 05-07-2011

For the first time in a long time, Captain Joe Smith busts through the door into Sunbucks. The Officers that remembered him ducked, except for the newbies. Glaring at a Recruit in his way, he yelled "GET OUTTA MY WAY, YA FOOL!" and tazed him, before ordering a coffee and three donuts.