Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - sean24 - 04-13-2010

[font=Agency FB]----[color=#FF6600]Incoming Transmission----
----Source = Bruchsal Base (Frankfurt)----
----Comm ID = Niklas Koehler----

Guten tag. Im contacting you from Bruchsal Base, my condolences to the Bundschuh for their hospitality. This is the first time ive been in space since the ion storm. Flying out from Omega 5 I made a visit to the Hamburg system. The Rheinland military satilites appear to be fully functional again Mein Herren- I was spotted by their scanners. A military officer by the name of Drake Verdon told me to leave the system.

I saw this as an opportunity to gain insight into the military and started discussing the truth about his government with him. It became quite a heated political debate but he was quite defiant of the revolution and our cause.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/95676616-4.jpg (//small part)

Needless to say, watch out for him comrads, Niklas out.

[font=Agency FB]----[color=#FF6600]End Transmission----

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Veronee - 04-14-2010

Incoming Transmission.
Communication link established.
Encrypting.......
Encryption complete Level 9.
Transmission from Arranmore
Desination: Bruchsal Base
Subject: Top o da Morning.
ID Recognized: [MR] Nick Brock

Top o da morning lads.
How ya lads be?
Well much as I would like ta catch up wit ya's gut a little ofishal business ya ken?
Anyhoo,
Lads we been able ta get a lil armitance wit dem Baffies. Ent sure how long it gonna last but fir now it time ta focus our attenshun on da real Enemy. Dem sairs.
So lads.. I'm askin ya if we ken use ya bases ta resupply en get our pilots in ship shape egin ta go keep fightin da good fight gainst da real bleedin enemy.
O course while we be in ya space we be under ya rules o course en should ya need a hand ya only need ta ask.
Course it would be grand if ya lads could spare a couple o ya laddies ta fly out wit us gainst dem sairs.
Wit a bitta luck ya lads should be seein mor o us floatin round ya space spreadin da whisky *chuckles*

I'll catchya lads later den

Nick out- where da bleedin button ta stop dis t.....

Transmission scrambled.
Communication terminated.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 04-16-2010

[Image: farb.jpg]

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Ah, Herr Brock. I'm surprised how you got access to this channel. Usually these things are handled via Communications channel as this channel is reserved for RHA internal communications. And I'm not sure if you have the right address either. The message is to Bruchsal base, which is a Bundschuh base.

But if indeed this communique was intended to Red Hessian Army then I can answer to your request. We are allies are we not? Like our hated enemies would say mi casa, su casa, so you are free to launch any operations against Corsairs, refuel and get some R&R at our bases. Likewise we can do the same if ever the need arises.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - sean24 - 04-17-2010

[font=Agency FB]----[color=#FF6600]Incoming Transmission----
----Comm ID = Casablanca Base----
----Source ID = Niklas Koehler----

Greetings. Another load of Blood Diamonds safely transported to the rogues on Buffalo base.

While on the journey I considered our mining operations and wondered what the conventions are with them. I couldn't seem to find any paperwork on it so I was wondering- maybe I could fill the relevant information into our databases?

Also, also contact me about the nav-computer codes to our support ships (RHA trader accounts) via private channels.

[Image: funds.png]

[Image: 95816413-1.jpg]

The Hessian gears of war continue to turn herren.

[font=Agency FB]----[color=#FF6600]End Transmission----

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 04-19-2010

--Incoming transmission--
--From - Ronneburg Base (omega 5)--
--Sender - Dagger Quattro--

Greets. This is my first transmission, so don't kill me for some wrong parameters. Hmm, I met the two people, after i woke up in omega 7, from the new organization, that formed after AU- and LWB| merged, helped with some damn Kruger miners, revised my setup on Freeport in O3, got money from some more big coorp miners, and then, back in omega 7 a merc decided not to surrender allied pilots, so we decided to remake that Eagle of his into spacedust. While that was being done, out of nowhere, a RM and a Wild Wraith, and i don't know at which point they started shooting at us, but one of us got killed (rest in piece), which got me angry, so i pushed harder, which meant the little merc dead in seconds, then... the two Wraiths started shooting my partner, i realized they're stronger then us two, so i said "RUN" to my comrade, and started shooting the RM fighter, which immediately turned his guns against me, almost got killed by it's minirazor, but the Wild fighter was still shooting the other guy, so I decided to get the other fighter on me, so he could run. I was surprised how fast my shield could go down with them both firing at me, at least the other guy realized he could run after i said "GO". Soon after that, after a little bit of trying i was in omega 5, could repair and cool my engines down, finally... I'll send this, and i have to get some sleep, i earned it today...

--Ending transmission--

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 04-23-2010

-Incoming Transmission-
-From Freital base (Omega 5)-
-Sender Dagger.Quattro-
*yawns* Good morning! My brother just contacted me. I thought i heard him saying something about IMG protecting Kruger, couldn't believe that, quickly got out of my bed, washed my face with cold water, and asked him "WHAT!?". He repeated. Turns out he and his great Pirate Transport had been pirating in Omega 7 (he never touches IMG vessels, even protects them sometimes, this time he was trying to pirate a Kruger), and an IMG gunboat had appeared and started to tell him to get lost. He explained that he has never done anything to the IMG, even protected them, and asked "why the hell are you protecting this miner?" on what the IMG gunboat pilot (Coven was it's name) answered "I am a miner too", which seemed kinda strange, since he's in a gunboat, but ok. So my bro continued asking that Kruger miner to drop ore, and the rest can be seen in the screenie he sent me :
[Image: th_screen15.jpg] .
my brother succeeded to kill that miner before the IMG gunboat got him killed. So I must ask, What the hell!? Should we be afraid of the IMG while we're disturbing the lives of Kruger?

EDIT: I just spoke to an IMG official. well, the gunboat that killed ma' brother wasn't an IMG official, and can be killed, well, here's the conversation:
[Image: th_screen16.jpg]
-Transmission end-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - looqas - 04-23-2010

[Image: farb.jpg]

Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Oberst Johannes Farb

Herr Quattro, danke for bringing this into our attention. Junkers are our convenient, how would I say, suppliers, middle men, friends and sometimes even partners in some of our endeavours, but ultimately Red Hessians are not allies of them nor we have any obligation to them. I'm sorry about your brother, but ultimately we can not risk our relations with the official IMG representatives. Good thing that this individual seems not be part of the official IMG, as Freistadt is vital supply base for us, and is disowned by them.

I understand you seek vengeance towards him, but not under any circumstances you are allowed to exact vengeance upon him in using RHA tagged ships. UNLESS, you see him protecting Kruger miners again and opens fire on you first. Is this understood flieger? That's right, I'm promoting you to flieger rank after you have shown a bit of initiative and fulfill the requirements.

You might consider putting a hit on him unless you can procure a ship of your own bearing anonymous markings and ID and fail to see him repeat his actions of protecting the Rheinland corporation operations. We'll drink to your brother tonight at Vogtland's bar. The drinks are on me this time.

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 04-23-2010

-Incoming Transmission-
-From Freepot 1 (omega 3)-
-Sender Dagger.Quattro-
Herr Farb. It's an honor to finally be able to speak with you. First of all i would like you to check out the screenshot i attached to my previous report. I, myself, and my brother, we know IMG are not to be touched, but this morning i spoke to an IMG official, he said that they will not care, if we take that gunboat down. (visible in the screenie) But if you say that even he is not to be touched, so be it. And second : My brother is fine, he was picked up by a nearby Zoner patrol, taken to Freeport 1, and i will be taking him further ahead so he could buy a P-Transport again. And i will use the recently acquired privilegies well, thank you for the promotion.
-Transmission end-

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Strichev - 04-23-2010

---ICOMING-TRANSMISSION---
---TRANSMISSION-SOURCE-FREITAL---
---SENDER-RUDOLF-RAUBTIER---

Guten Tag!

This was the day when I first flew my new Odin craft. And I must say that our ships are realy worthy their names. Unfortunetly my piloting skills are not that good.

Here is a short report on my notable activities of the day.

First I went on a short flight from Dresden to Omega-11. I was still getting used to the Odin, but I manidged to evade asteroids. While I was at Freital base I've recieved message from Herr Dagger Quattro. He was in O-7 at the time, where he encauntered a Corsair Imperator class gunboat. I was realy excited to take part of areal battle on my first combat patrol. The corsair ship, completely helpless against our fighters retreated to Omega 5, to the safety of Cadiz base. We manidged to inflict heavy damage to the gunboat.

Later this day we encauntered Interspace transport loaded with high walue cargo and manidged to grasp 10 million credits from the bourgeoisie hands.

Visual data on the gunboat:

[Image: th_screen32.jpg]

AufWiedersehen,
Rudolf Raubtier

---TRANSMISSION-OVER---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Strichev - 04-24-2010

---ICOMING-TRANSMISSION---
---TRANSMISSION-SOURCE-RONNEBURG---
---SENDER-RUDOLF-RAUBTIER---

Guten Tag!

I'll always remember my second combat patrol. This is what happend.

I first took a short trip from Freital to Omega 7. There I, to my supprise, found a Rheinweher gunboat just 3 k from the jumphole. The captain introduced humself as Herr Gauss. He was brainwashed, probably even a bit too much. I've decided to steal some time, for reinforcments to arrive. Soon severavl comrades arrived and forced the Kapitalist servant to leave. At that time we recieved transmission that indicated that there was a Corsair in the system. Searching the tradelanes we soon found the savage. At the moment of our arrival he took out a BMM transport, that was hauling H-fuel. Outnumbered, the Corsair, after some talking fled. Im sure that the H-fuel will power many Hessian ships for a few days.

Visual data:

[Image: th_screen39.jpg]

[Image: th_screen40.jpg]

AufWiedersehen,
Rudolf Raubtier

---TRANSMISSION-OVER---