Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 02-13-2013

Benedikt Amelrich

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Nen - 02-17-2013

Discovery Forum Name: MrNentendo

Name: Sam_Kramer(pronounced Krämer. Will change to Sam.Kramer but its a waste of credits at the moment and will have to wait 14 days to add the proper tags on if i do get accepted so I'm waiting to see whether or not.)

S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): None at the moment

Height: 6'1''
Weight: 184 LB
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Nuremberg

Background Information: Lived on Planet Nuremberg for the first 8 years of his life, was the only son of a Rheinwehr father and civilian mother. Early life was worth nothing of note as his father was just stationed there to patrol the nearby space around the planet and the rest of the family just staying on the planet. At 8 years old his family was transferred to Planet New Berlin. One of Sam's neighbors on New Berlin was an old 80-Years War vet who captained a Rheinland Cruiser in the waning years of the war. The vet told Sam many old stories about the war and his service in the Rheinwehr. This inspired Sam at an early age to become a career Rheinwehr servicemen when he grew up. He requested his parents to send him to a military preparation school at age 15. There the school taught him various things from the history of the Rheinwehr to how to fly fighters. Now at age 18 he is signing up for Military Recruitment. His Father is now currently retired from service.

Basic Personality Traits: Patriotic. Well trained but Inexperienced, as he has no true combat expertise beyond minor skirmishes with petty criminals and simulations in Military Preparation School. Somewhat rash but very respecting and obedient towards superiors. Learns Quickly as well.

Ship Class: 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Fighter

Other: Can't really think of anything else thats needed to know

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
3 Weeks.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I remember playing Freelancer a long Time Ago and when i heard about Star Citizen i had a really big urge to play a space game. I then saw Freelancer on my game shelf and said why not. Found this mod on some freelancer youtube Videos and been playing for about 3 weeks just trying to figure out the rules of Discovery and making money. This character "Sam Kramer will be my first character were i will be actively Roleplaying.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Have a bunch of characters that i have deleted in order to get more accustomed to Discovery Freelancer, the only Character besides this one that i currently have active is one called "Quintum-5" its a Bretonian freighter pilot i use to make money.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Whenever i played Freelancer my favorite Faction was by far Rheinland, and i saw some videos on discovery battles from Rheinland Side and i really want to be apart of that.

Note: Even though this Account says differently i have been playing and researching about Discovery Freelancer for a couple weeks i just recently creating this character today since i think im ready to begin Roleplaying for real in this game world.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 02-17-2013

Herr Kramer, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you and hand it back in at your earliest convenience.

You are also requested to get the latest S.K.Y.P.E. communications protocols immediately and let the Oberkommando know of your designated user ID therein.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Theodor Wilhelm Falk von und zu Sittlingen
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 02-21-2013

Sam Kramer

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Anubhav Kumar - 02-26-2013

Discovery Forum Name: Anubhav Kumar
Name: Klaus Hentschel
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): anubhav2303

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 148 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Holstein, Frankfurt

Background Information:
Born on Planet Holstein, Klaus graduated the University of Frankfurt. His dad being a Military Officer, knew the adventure so he always encouraged him in joining the Rhineland Military. His father was then transferred to Planet Hamburg. Klaus always admired the Officers that every morning took off Hamburg, in their Wraiths or their Valkyres going for their duty.At the age of 8, his dad, for the first time, showed him his Wraith. It was a delight for him and from then he always wanted to fly one.
Klaus followed his Father's footsteps when he turned 16, and joined the Combat Flying School.
He scored a 1st Division Grade and topped in the accuracy department. Teachers saw a great promise in him and eventually asked his family to consider him to join The Rhineland Military.
So, after passing from the Combat School, he has opted for joining the Military.
Basic Personality Traits:
Klaus, is a good man, and is full of honesty and loyalty. He has a great Bonding-in-the moment type humour. Klaus can almost always be seen smiling, and having fun..

Other:

- 3 months

- After playing the original freelancer some 6 years ago, I really wanted to be a part of a multi player, role-play community and discovery RP is the best.

Just a Freelancing character.

- I really want to start properly playing in Rheinland. It was my favourite faction, when playing the original one.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 02-26-2013

Herr Hentschel, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you and hand it back in at your earliest convenience.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Vizeadmiral Theodor Wilhelm Falk von und zu Sittlingen
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kreuzritter - 02-28-2013

Klaus Hentschel

Repost your bio here.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - xXCecOXx - 03-04-2013

:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::
:::ID: Hendrik Janson:::
:::SUBJECT: RM Recruitment:::

[Image: header.png]

Discovery Forum Name: xXCecOXx
Name: Hendrik Janson
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): the.blac.death

Height: 5 feet and 10 inches / 178 cm. //(I don't really know how to convert it)
Weight: 187 lbs
Hair Color: Dark Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Erie

Background Information: My name is Hendrik Janson, son of Christofoor and Grieta Janson. They were poor and homeless. My father, Christofoor has won a small Rhino on poker, when Grieta got pregnant and loaned a small amount of money from his friend to start a buisness. The loan was enought to buy some Mining turrets and Christofoor slowly got in to the mining industry. Five years later, he had enough money to buy a Bumblebee which turned into our home. One night, when he was transporting a Oxygen to Brandenburg Border Station, the Tade Lane got cut off by some Hessians. They demanded large amount of money which he couldn't afford, so they opened fire. The shields of the Bumblebee weren't strong enough to hold till the lane got back up and the ship blew up... Luckily Grieta had enough time to take me to the rescue pods. We were watching the ship exploding behind us, with my father on it. One hour later, a RM patrol received our signal and rescued us. They took us to Planet New Berlin, Gave us food, shelter. We stayed there till i reached the age of 18. It was time for me to leave my home and join the military school. When i completed my training, my teacher gave me his 72-ARKM-G27 "Phantom", because i was his favorite student. I was working as a mercenary for the Military for a few years, doing missions and stuff, but now I think its time to join them.

Basic Personality Traits: talkative and annoying.

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other:

About 5-6 months

Well, I played a bit when the server was 4.84, but then my english skills were...awful. When i started Freelancer again, I completed the campaign and decided to come back to disco.

Santiago Rodriguez - [101st]
Jacob Shattuck - LPI-
John Galliano - =LSF=
And about 60 more indy chars.

Well, the main reason is to have fun. I really like the big Texas fights with Liberty.

:::SIGNAL LOST:::
:::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 03-05-2013

>>>Establishing transmission channel
>>>Transmission channel opened

>>> Connection established
>>>
>>> Sender ID :
STUKA Leutnant Michael Schmidt, callsign STUKA|Michael.Schmidt
>>>
>>> Subject -
Transfer to primary fleet
>>>
>>> Decrypting message -
[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
Hereby I am applying for a transfer from the 107. Sturzkampfgeschwader of the Rheinland Military forces to the primary fleet. In the following I have the filled application form.

Opening attached document...

Discovery Forum Name: LordVipex
Name: Michael Schmidt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): frozen.mo

Height: 6 feet and 5 inches
Weight: 183 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg, Hamburg system.

Background Information: Michael Schmidt was born on planet Hamburg in a medium sized city and raised by both of his parents. His father, Andreas Schmidt, who was an engineer on several rheinland battleships, freelancer for Daumann and since a few weeks, official employee of Daumann Heavy Constructions. His mother, Sabine Schmidt, is working at his side for this time, as she was an engineer for the Rheinland Military aswell and now the co-pilot of the Puttgarden, the transport of Michaels father.
In his childhood and his teenage years, Michael grew very interested in the Military. After successfully finishing his school education, he gained his flying license for shuttles and light/heavy fighters. Immediately after, to get some money, he applied for the small, rather unknown security corporation „Stahlschild Security Agency“. Eventually, the agency went insolvent and he had to leave.
His parents advised him to join the Rheinland Military, and he finally did so. He was accepted and a Wraith fighter was provided. He was transferred to Battleship Altenburg in the Dresden system as fighter pilot of the tertiary squadron wing.
In the process, he destroyed a few hundred hessian rookie ships, and almost one hundred solar installations constructed by terrorists.
A few months ago, his transfer to the 107. Sturzkampfgeschwader STUKA was accepted and he was assigned to the bomber squadron, along with a brand new Fafnir bomber and relatively new job. His objectives include a broad variety of jobs. He got to destroy alot of Liberty, Hessian & Corsair capital ships and of course enforce the trade embargo against Liberty in addition to - ofcourse enforcing the rest of the Rheinland law as usual.

Basic Personality Traits:
Michaels attitude varies from situation to situation. Depending on the subject, he can be either rather quiet or talkactive. Sometimes, he might be too careful, especially when dealing with potential smugglers coming from Rheinland and going to Liberty without being an exception to the embargo. He tends to stay calm all the time, without exceptions. He's less an emotional, but in return even more an analytical person.

Ship Class:
13-ARKM-N37 "Fafnir" Bomber - If the transfer is accepted, this will change for a 'Wraith' fighter or any other vessel of choice by the authorized persons.

Other: If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

// ---------- OOC part -------

I joined the discovery server in july. In the beginning, I was rather inactive, just doing some random roleplay. Since about 4 months, I'm actively playing with my role varying between freelancer, trader, member of an unknown independent corporation dedicated to research and even an artificial intelligence. It took me some time to find some decent RP and a role I'm perfectly comfortable with, both of which I could find and play in Rheinland only so far, which is what I'm actively playing.

I'm a huge fan of roleplay, I'm looking for good roleplay games all the time. I tried roleplaying in other games, but wasn't satisfied with it. Examples are minecraft, that didn't work because of player activity, or rather lack thereof.
I'm also a fan of freelancer since about 7 years, but lost interest in playing it right inbetween, as the vanilla game got boring after a while and I had no idea that decent mods existed at that time.

My other characters besides my STUKA character are a full set of DHC- characters (DHC.Andreas.Schmidt, DHC-Puttgarden or DHC-Westfalen)

After settling with some RP in Rheinland, I am really interested in joining official player factions to get even more of the quality roleplay I experienced so far. I'm interested in the RM in particular now for the reason that I want to join a military faction and I only really like Rheinland as a house. Also, I saw some good roleplay of [RM] members and would like to be a part of that. Another reason is that I am in need of PvP training, and as the [RM] are actively fighting hessians and the Liberty Navy very often, in addition to your capable pilots, I think this will improve my fighting skills aswell.

// --------

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.
I look forward hearing from you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Leutnant Michael Schmidt

>>> Ending of transmission, encrypting - [||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

>>> Transmission terminated

// You have to degrade me if I am able to join. This could be to show that my character is capable of being able to work himself up to that rank even in the primary forces. Something like a test of skills.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Landers - 03-06-2013

Hendrik Janson and Michael Schmidt, your application is now under review of the Rheinland Military High Command,

Hochachtungsvoll,

Major Siegfried Hermann
Rheinwehr Hauptflotte