Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Plank001 - 11-22-2009

//delete wrong place sorry

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Webey - 11-23-2009

**INCOMMING TRANSMISSION**
**OPENING TRANSMISISON**
**ACCESS: GRANTED**
**ID: Mathew Toft**
**Subject: Hostage Situation**

I one again took off from Manhtton and started a full patrol sweep of Liberty space. I got only so far to West Point Acadamy and met up with the Admiral of the Liberty Navy. He was communicating over public chatter to the Rouge bomber, Gary.Fouche I fought earlyer that day. The rouge was telling the admiral of the Liberty navy pilots he had in his hold and he was going to torture them. The Admiral made haste to Rochester base with two of this Navy wingmen. I joined there private communication line and I also headed to rochester.

We surounded the base from all sides covering every possible escape. The Target Gary.Fouche docked quickly at our presence. He tormented us with the protecting of the Junker base. The Admiral began to talk to a local junker transporter about the Junkers covering thr rouge. The junker explained that he had no authority over the base and that if he wanted to speek to someone with more power then the Junker Congress is the best option. We soon got tired of waiting and began to split off. I then fell into some IonStorm trouble and am unable to finish my patrol.

I advice that all Police units keep an eye out for Gary.Fouche he is a target and one that has been showing his ugly face too often.

**TRANSMISSION TERMINATED**

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 11-23-2009

' Wrote:
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Sender ID : Lance Anderson , LPI --
-- To : Chief Matt Myers , LPI
Deputy Chief Jim Markey , LPI --

-- Subject: Request for ship usage, SWAT application --

Sir!

After spending quite a bit of time at the LPI and completeing the tasks of a recruit officer, I would like to request your authorization to use a Kingfisher class fighter, which I've purchased not long ago from its former pilot, Sergeant Oliver Shaw .

Further more, I would like to apply for the SWAT teames, most especially for the bomber squadron, since I belive numbers of pirate gunboats and such have grown quite big nowadays, not to mention smugglers, and a fighter is not always the best weapon against them.

I'm awaiting your reply!

With respect :

Officer Lance Anderson , LPI

-- Message Closing --
-- Signal out --

"Welcome to hell, kid. Approved, yes, sure, whatever. Fly the bloody thing until your eyes fall out of your head, I don't care."

Jim started to walk away, then stopped, faced Lance, and screamed "AND YOU'RE PROMOTED!"

//Feel free to change your ship to LPI-Lance.Anderson[S]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Webey - 11-23-2009

**OPENING TRANSMISISON**
**Subject: Patrol with a senior Officer**

Lane Anderson and I left Manhatton in our first patrol. We undocked to world with no troubles. We then headed straight to Fortbush where we recieved a distress call from a pilot. It turned out to be a damn prank. In the trade lane we met two Liberty Navy pilots and we discussed New Yorks current situation. After a quick good buy from he two partys we jumped to Coloardo. We head to the systems main planet, Denver. With meeting no resistance we carried on to the battleship Rio Grand.

From there was headed back round to The New York jumpgate. Again it was clear as day. On return to New York we set off to Westpoint via Manhatton. At Westpoint we met a Council transporter and we disscussed why he was in Liberty. He explained that Liberty and the Council had a treaty that allowed the two to trade. He said this was signed by the Liberty Navys Admiral David Hale. After allowing him to pass. We then ran into some IonStorm trouble and are currenlt unable to finish the patrol as planned.

First Trade Run
Planet Denver
Rio Grand
Returning to New York
Gate to New York
Returning to Manhatton

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Webey - 11-24-2009

**OPENING TRANSMISISON**
**Subject: Patrol with a senior officer/Engagment**

I undocked from Manhatton to do a lone patrol. I went to West point and then met four 'Joker' vessels. Three Gunboats and one Heavy fighter. I was the only liberty force out in space so I called for back-up. The =LSF= and [LN] turned up with bomber and fighter support. We gathered at Manhatton only 9k away from the Pirate scum. We grouped and moved it, and we quickly surrounded them. After our leader communicated with The.Joker we decided they had not come in peace and we all opened fire.

Getting ready
Opening fire

After much engaging we destroyed the two Gunboats and only one of the jokers thugs was left. he kept evading our fire and after alot of shoot and run we took him down.

I am now back at Manhatton and have just finished at the bar ready for my next patrol.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Boss - 11-24-2009

Recruit Officer Mather Toft is hereby promoted to full Officer.

Kit out a Liberator and save the donuts, kid.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Webey - 11-24-2009

**OPENING TRANSMISISON**
**Subject: Promotion**

Understood Sir!

*Salute*

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - crimecities - 11-25-2009

Incident Report
Re: Security Breach at Illinois

It was supposed to be a day like any other. Just have the boys sit at the gunnery controls of McNeil Island eating donuts and drinking coffee. No one would be foolish enough to actually try and enter the system with a dreadnought parked at the entrance.

But then some fool actually tried it. A small, unauthorized gunboat showed up. Not only did this catch us completely by suprise, but heavy ECM interference from the gunboat combined with its small size made it impossible to get a proper firing solution.

The gunboat was last seen headed deep into the Quincy asteroid field. Its current location is unknown, and due to the sensor-jamming ECM systems, the vastness of the Quincy asteroid field, and the naturally stealthy size of gunboats, we probably will not find it again until it makes a move.

However, transmissions from the gunboat have been received.
Enclosed Datalink

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - hack - 11-26-2009

Hull O'Brian sat in his office, reviewing everything that has happened since his little ""trip".

He read over the specs on the new Leavenworth. Good, time to start smashing some criminals into space dust. ...

Looks like the Roster needs updated, the active ship list also.

Hull looked at the mountain of paperwork that needed done, the half empty cup of coffee, and a half eaten Reuben sandwich on his desk...

God it was good to be back.................

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Deneth Aleski - 11-27-2009

Quote:Signal received...
Signal strength: Very weak
Origin: New York System, grid undertermined
Analyzing content... voice recording [465MB]
File type: Generic Neural Net Logging Device, Version unknown
Downloading... ... ... Complete
Opening... (ERROR 202-2: FILE CORRUPT, UNABLE TO READ FORMAT)
Attempting reconstruction... ... ... Failure (ERROR 202-4: DATA MISSING OR CORRUPT)
Attempt reconstruction from readable parts: Y/N? Y
Reconstructing from readable parts... ... ... ... Success.
Playing... (ERROR 4179: PARTIAL DISK READ ERROR)
Attempt text reconstruction from readable parts: Y/N? Y
Translating... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Done
Displaying

I saw one... I heard the rumors about them... how do you call them... the Catchers... no... Creators... Kee[@'>????^^d[[... ... it spoke to me... something about "theirs, not ours"... a path to wal''>????% (Disk read error, skipping...) it spoke to me... i don't understand... he sounded as if he was so close to me...they are here for theirs... Mirt^#${][[[[??? (Disk error, skipping)... "them, not metal shells"... "they are."... i cannot get it out of my mind...\***%$3&+ (ERROR, unexpected end of file)