Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gentlefood - 07-22-2013

Vilks Ptolemy Hauendorf , your application is under review of the Rheinwehr High Command.

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sibelius - 07-23-2013

Discovery Forum Name: Sibelius
Name: Annegret Richter
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): sibeliusthethird

Height: 5'11
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Freeport 2, Bering System

Background Information: Annegret had the fortune to be born in the border system of Bering. Her parents moved to Freeport 2 in 792 A.S., from Planet Hamburg, for reasons she will never know (but always assumed they managed to get themselves caught up in illicit activities).

Bering had minimal interference from Liberty and Rheinland prior to the war, despite sitting inbetween their respectful dominions, which influenced the lawless into maintaining a strong presence. Annegret was raised in this atmosphere of villainy, where she had little interaction with anyone other than the inhabitants of the station and the regulars-- Zoner and Xenos henchmen. Her parents, who she grew less fond of as she grew older and more aware of (especially recently with their abuse of cardamine), often left their quarters and the station without warning. Recently, they decided Annegret had become of age to be given a sidearm to protect their home. Annegret didn't have any meaningful connection with her parents other than sharing meals sporadically throughout the weeks.

On rare occassion, Rheinland security forces docked at Freeport 2--typically to detain any Unioner terrorists. It was during these occassions that Annegret's day turned less bleak. She admired the Rheinlander professionalism (which, when compared to the average pirate that visited Freeport 2, was easy to do) and was always dazzled by the green hues glowing off the starships passing by the
station's many viewports.

It wasn't until 810 A.S., when Annegret was 17, that she fled from the clutches of Freeport 2. Annegret realized she had nothing there; no attachment to anyone or anything, and no hope of creating a future worth pursuing. She needn't suffer any longer from her verbally abusive parents, or from the lewd-commenting delinquents who were often physically threatening. She said no goodbyes, wept no tears,
and decided to sneak aboard a docked transport headed for Hamburg, abandoning whatever guardianship her parents had over her.

At Hamburg, Annegret had a real desire--becoming a part of the force who had no favor towards the criminals she had been forced to live around. She immediately applied for Rheinland citizenship. It was difficult to get, however, especially as she had no formal documentation of her birth, or reliable identification. She needed squat between the many warehouses which lined the surface of the planet for several months. Her situation seemed gloomy, but she managed to get into Hafen City's university through performance on an entrance exam alone. The program was exceedingly generous, as it provided tenure to a student apartment for those who were 'living abroad'.

Graduating years later, she hastily applied to and attended a civilian flight school in hopes of improving her chances with the Rheinland military. But because the military required citizenship, it had all remained uncertain until she had gained it. Seven years of residency, acing Rheinland law & history exams for Rheinland's immigration services, combined with genetic proof of being "of Rheinland" had finally granted her it. That day, Annegret headed straight to the Rheinwehr recruit's office.

Basic Personality Traits: In contrast to her childhood environment, she is generally a kind-hearted and nice person, wanting no one to be treated as she was. Annegret was still getting used to the mannerisms of greater-Rheinland, and tended to keep to herself lest she offended anyone. However, she holds no favor toward any unlawful factions, knowing them personally to be scum, even if they were born into their lifestyle.

Ship Class: Wraith VHF (soon to be swapped with the Bergelmir bomber)

Other: -

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I've been playing since February, taking breaks inbetween here and there.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I noticed (far too late) that Freelancer multiplayer servers actually existed! I took
a likening to the high-population of this server, and do enjoy RP.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Sibelius, who's currently a freelance trader.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
When I played the singleplayer however many years ago, I was intrigued by the appearance of the Rheinlanders in the story, and their overall attitude (even if there was a Nomad presence...), in tandem with their German origins of which I enjoy reading of.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - CovertGhost7377 - 08-02-2013

Discovery Forum Name: Name
Name: First LastName Markus Bodewig
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Don't have one

Height: 5.7
Weight: 165
Hair Color: Blonde

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Markus was the only child of Georg and Lucia Bodewig a midle-class family of miners.
Who worked for Kruger Minerals mining company. They moved from planet New Berlin when Markus was 15
to live on Bautzen Station, dresden. When Markus was 19 his parents were killed in a mining accident hes been
working with Kruger ever since.

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal and hard working

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other:Wants to support the fatherland in anyway

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? about a month

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I loved vanilla freelancer and when i got bored of the
single player. I started looking for mods to add more to the game and i found discovery on moddb

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Covert-Transport and Covert-Miner

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Euca - 08-04-2013

Discovery Forum Name: New_World_Order
Name: Viktor Brandt
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): New_World_User

Height: 6"2
Weight: 132lbs
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Viktor was always one for justice, always seeking out those who hurt others or hurt the laws that the school children lived by. Hamburg also trained him, the bitter cold winters and chilly summers simply forced his desire to reach space. He took his first trip on a Republican Train that traveled from Hamburg and docked on Alster Shipyard. He got to watch his father unload the cargo with other trained men. Viktor's father saw him watching and suggested working for Republican. Which Viktor took a few years later, but only for a short time. He found himself a passion for the space frontier and his thirst for justice grew with every report of a Unioner's attack, or a Red Hessian interception. So he dropped the simple cargo runs and took up into a civilian fighter, a Hawk. He was able to train on the criminals he had wanted to smite. Then, a job for the police came up and so did a war. Viktor found himself to the mercy of his justified personality and submitted an enrollment form to the Military.

Basic Personality Traits: Justified, proud, quiet, taunting.

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other: Wants to see Rheinland on top, doesn't want to loose another war.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? A few months now, I played a lot of Singleplayer and eventually made the switch to Multiplayer when I saw the full extent of Discovery Freelancer.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? The desire to share a passion with lots of people and the desire to learn of the full extent of Discovery Freelancer (and I wanted to try non-god mode Tongue ).

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have none that I stick too, I might make the odd character to investigate other possibilities, but I prefer to stick to a single character.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I really want to see the RM win a war, we lost the 80 Years Wars and we got crushed during the Nomad War. I also like how hardcore RM is.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gentlefood - 08-07-2013

Viktor Brandt , Markus Bodewig , Annegret Richter your applications are under review of the Rheinwehr High Command.

Annegret Richter, your Private Messaging system appears to have been toggled off, for the recruitment process this must at the least be temporarily set to "allow" so the Rheinswehr can communicate important data to you, such as the questionnaire.

Markus Bodewig, S.K.Y.P.3. protocols are used by all of the Rheinswehr primary flotte personnel and by some of the secondary forces. This is unfortunately a requirement for enlistment so I suggest you acquire S.K.Y.P.3. here.

Please fill out the questionnaire I've sent you.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gentlefood - 08-09-2013

Markus Bodewig your application has been processed and you are Accepted into the Rheinwehr. Please provide your S.K.Y.P.3. protocols for the official process to be completed.

You are required to view this training video.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Handbook. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a wraith, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Fluffyball - 08-11-2013

Discovery Forum Name: Toji-Haku
Name: Tojiro Kasudo
S.K.Y.P.E designation: torislacroix

Height: 5"6
Weight: 110lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow, Black (suffers specific mutation of the heterochomia)

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Kyushu

Background Information: The ex-KNF lieutnant.

He had been the Hogosha grunt, but did nothing illegal. Nothing, that would he be noted for. After a few joint operations with KNF, he had been recognised and had been transferred to the KNF as a light fighter pilot with a dream to fly on the gunship class vessels. As the war with Bretonia had began, he was thrown at the frontline to fight with Bretonian forces in Taus and in their home systems. After a year of successful career - he finally get the position of one of the older Kusari gunboats - he was finally out of luck; his ship was destroyed and entire squad wiped out by the forces of the unknown origin. After being six years in stasis, the world he had encountered after awakening was one big confusion and chaos for him. But this also could be a new start.

With no mean of repartiation as the Republic citizen, he went to the Liberty, where he tried to start a new business.. However, the Haku Company crumbled and half of its members went into piracy. Soon the Haku turned into yet another pirate faction and co-founded was all but warmly welcomed. Tojiro left once again from his "home."

After finding new home in the Rheinland, he would scrap all his ships, disband the company and try his luck in the ranks of the Rheinland Military, with no place to live somewhere else in Sirius. Until he get the nomination, he would try, under his old banner, fight against the Liberty. He is also waiting for a valid Rheinland citizenship as he has the non-existant Empire of Kusari papers*.

Battles and sorties:
--Hogosha--
- Battle over Kyushu, repelled the Blood Dragon assault on the planet.
- Battle for Ainu, the joint operation of Hogosha and Farmers Alliance.

--KNF--
- Campaign in Taus (The Kusari-Bretonian War), 8 battles won, 16-17 sorties won, supported three major assaults on the BAF Battleship groups. MIA in Taus during his 104th patrol.

--Rheinland Freelancer / Unnofficial Rheinland Military ship--
- "Operation Junkyard", the joint operation of KNF, GMG and RM against Junker Base "The Junkyard" in Sigma 13. Shot down and MIA, but recovered after two hours.

Quote:Addendum TJKD/RR/0001
Topic: Tojiro Kasudo - repatriation; copy for the Rheinland Military
I, Tojiro Kasudo, hereby ask for the repartiation and enlist myself as the Citizen of the Republic of Rheinland (Bundesrepublik Rheinland), as the reason is I do not have valid citizenship of Republic of Kusari, thus I am a man without a country to live in and live for. My old documents, the documents of the Kusari Empire, are not valid a document since shiftout in the ranks of the government. I will take a citizenship test if needed.

Quote:Addendum TJKD/RR/0002
Topic: Tojiro Kasudo - criminal record
I, Tojiro Kasudo, hereby announce that I was the Hogosha member, but I have never attacked the civilian nor military vessel. As KNF officer I have shot down many Bretonian ships, but never took action in assaulting the civilian ship nor civilian facility. I shot down the allied vessel, which did not comply with the order and opened fire without order on the civilian transport. In the Liberty Space, after MIA status and during my not so long career as the Company co-founder, I have shot down a Liberty Navy fighter, which caused me to open fire by firing upon the protected by me target. I am aware that any untrue statement of my criminal record may result in the long-term prison or even the death sentence.

Quote:Addendum TJKD/RR/0003
Topic: Tojiro Kasudo - health profile; copy for Rheinland Military
Tojiro Kasudo is a healthly Kusarian male in his 20s with really stable emotional status. He is a man with no psyhical ilnesses or any impacts on his mind. He is not affected by any strange anomalies; he is not under any Nomad influence (he had contact a few times with Nomad Entities). He his not an invalid. He has a few minor natural illnesses as cold, flu, etc. He suffers the heterochomia, or the double-coloured eyes - this does not affect his sight. His health status is POSITIVE.
- Rheinland Medical Center of Planet Hamburg, Planet Hamburg, Hamburg System, Rheinland Space.

Basic Personality Traits: Tactician, calm and cold in calculations. The really good captain of the gunboat.

Ship Class:
I would ask for appointment for a Rheinland Gunboat. I will return the 110% of the rent I might ask for. But I would start as the fighter pilot of course - I will leave it to the decision of the High Command.
Currently I have been flying Kusari Light Fighter, Kusari Gunboat, the Anki Class Fighter. I am flying the Rheinland Armored Transport right now.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?
I have been playing for a few years with two huge hiatuses. The most confused character will fit my current needs at the moment, since many things has changed.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?
The expansion, even the fan one, to the original Sirius universe is so cool! Also, it's the biggest server of all.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
I Two, one of which would be erased after I join RM. Why? Because my faction crumbled and no one joined for a long time. [Haku].

The Kusarian pilot in the Rheinland Military would be a really funny view after all... Smile Oh yes, and to kick Liberty Navy really hard. Wink

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Gentlefood - 08-12-2013

Tojiro Kasudo your application is under review of the Rheinwehr High Command. However, there is the problem of your citizenship. All applicants to the Rheinwehr must be valid Rheinland citizens. Due to the unique nature of the circumstances regarding your application, you will receive an alternate test material than standard and be placed under higher scrutiny. This does not guarantee your citizenship or admittance to the Rheinwehr. Additionally, the Hogosha is not a listed criminal organization in either Kusari or Rheinland databanks.

Once I have properly gathered the forms for you, please fill out the Citizenship Documentation and Questionnaire. It will arrive in your inbox hopefully later today.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Darcknight - 09-02-2013

[Image: schoon.jpg]

[Image: 001.png]
Lieutenant Jorge Magalhães
speaking

Guten tag.

This communication is only for completion of formalities. Since I spoke directly with Admiral Wilhelm Dietrich. I took MRI and pointed me to the 58th Wing to patrol Omega 7, Omega 11, and Stuttgart. And i quote "OKM is Assigning you to the 58th Multirole Fighter Wing where you are to familiarize yourself with the organization and deployment of aforementioned wing. After a training period of 4 weeks, if all goes well, you will assume command of the 923rd Heavy the part Fighter Squadron of the 58th Wing. ". Should you see the message in http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=103614

Discovery Forum Name: Darcknight
Name: Jorge Magalhães
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): OCV-INVICTUS

Height: 1,82 m
Weight: 75 Kg
Hair Color: Black

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information:
Jorge Magalhães has always been a very little ambitious man when it comes to Sirius Credits in return always had a big ambition at military level.
Provide support with their gifts to the nation that welcomed his ancestors in his sleeper ship has always been a pride for this pilot with Portuguese origins. Son of Portuguese descent but with Rheinland nationality. This is the reason for its name so unusual among the Rheinland ranks.
After finishing his studies in Aeronautical in the Wings University of Rheinland in New Berlin with the one of the highest average in her class 17 points in 20 he enlisted himself in the military academy of Rheinland. He ends the military academy with an honorable mention. After several attempts he come into contact with the Admiral Wilhelm Dietrich himself. That quickly promotes him to Lieutenant.
At this time Lieutenant Jorge Magalhães is part of the 58th Multirole Fighter Wing. That as patrol duties in Omega 7, Omega 11, and Stuttgart.

Basic Personality Traits: Dedicated, proud, persistent, introverted, arrogant

Ship Class: 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 2 Years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I love to play RP games and space games

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? OCV-INVICTUS; Bank.of.Sirius; LNS-Lusitano; /|\-Alexandre.Teixeira; etc

I want to help Rheinland to beat Liberty

Lieutenant Jorge Magalhães
OUT

Transmission Terminated

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - mayu20 - 09-19-2013

---Incoming Transmission---

--Stand By--

Scource:New Berlin
Sender: Frahnrich Otto von Marck
Subject: Returning to Active Duty
Encryption: EHC-VS-125.2

Guten Tag.
First I wish to express how sorry I am for my long absence from the ranks in this war times. But my absence was not intended. Two years ago while I was patroling our borders when a small libertonian fleet jumped in. I managed to ask for assistance and after a short hours by clock but what seemed to be an eternity we've mange to fend them off. Our casualties were low. But I was one of them. My fighter was completely destroyed. While I manged to eject my pod was heavily damaged and I had third and fourth degrees frostbites. My lungs were damaged by the smoke from the burning plasma that entered in my cockpit before I was able to eject, and a lot of first and seconds degree burnings on my body. I was lucky to escape nevertheless but that cost me 2 years in the medical facilities and one leg witch was replace with a fully functioning cybernetic prostate. Now after recovery and recuperation, the medics declared me fit to duty and I would like to serve again the Republic as I once did.
I will wait your response
Here is my last report before I got shot down: File attached

Signed,
Otto von Mark.

---End of Transmission---