Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Pammy - 10-15-2013

[b]Discovery Forum Name: Arthurrus
[b]Name: Lisa Schneider
[b]Rank: Recruit
[b]S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): grenadierrm

[b]Age:20
[b]Height: 5'5"
[b]Weight:139Ib
[b]Hair Color:Blonde
[b]Eye Color: Blue

[b]Planet/Station of OriginTonguelanet Hamburg

[b]Background Information: Lisa was born in the military family in Planet Hamburg. Both of her grandfather and father used to serve in the Rheinland Military. Since she is the only daughter in the family, her family keeps forbidding her to join the army.

Two years ago, her elder brother joined the army to fight against Liberty Navy, and he had already killed 33 Libertorians in the battles so far. But, Lisa is no longer a young girl and she also needs to make contribution for her fatherland!

Although she has no much combat experience, she will be a good and quick learner. Please trust her, encourage her... she will make Rheinland proud!

Thank you.

[b]Basic Personality Traits: Lisa is a kind, gentle, responsible girl

[b]Ship Class: Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

[b]Other:
For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Two months
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
One of my friends told me about the server back then, and I downloaded the game and I really enjoy it. Smile
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Trader_Penny
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Well... the Rheinland ships look the prettiest Smile

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 10-15-2013

Quote:
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

Decrypting message

[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender ID - Hauptmann Michael Schmidt
LocationNo information available

SubjectRecruitment: Schneider, Lisa

Lisa Schneider,
your intentions appear to be most honourable and sincere.
There are however some things concerning your application that you should adress.
Foremost, your biography appears to be quite short. I am sure there is more that you can tell the Rheinwehr for the purpose of this recruitment.
Another thing to note would be that you are missing the attachments of the O.O.R.P protocol. Please refer to initial transmission of your recruitment process. I will attach you a copy of the O.O.R.P question protocol at the end of this transmission.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Hauptmann Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

ATTACHMENTS
O.O.R.P. Question Protocol Wrote:For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

Two months

One of my friends told me that there was a server for Freelancer, so I came here.

Trader_Penny
Well...the Rheinland ships are the prettiest!!

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 10-15-2013

Quote:

Decrypting message

Lisa Schneider,
I still require you to expand your background.
Please add both the O.O.R.P questions aswell as the expanded background to your former application and post it again.

Hochachtungsvoll,
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

[b]Discovery Forum Name: Arthurrus
[b]Name: Lisa Schneider
[b]Rank: Recruit
[b]S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): grenadierrm

[b]Age:20
[b]Height: 5'5"
[b]Weight:139Ib
[b]Hair Color:Blonde
[b]Eye Color: Blue

[b]Planet/Station of OriginTonguelanet Hamburg

[b]Background Information: Lisa was born in the military family in Planet Hamburg. Both of her grandfather and father used to serve in the Rheinland Military. Since she is the only daughter in the family, her family keeps forbidding her to join the army.

Two years ago, her elder brother joined the army to fight against Liberty Navy, and he had already killed 33 Libertorians in the battles so far. But, Lisa is no longer a young girl and she also needs to make contribution for her fatherland!

Although she has no much combat experience, she will be a good and quick learner. Please trust her, encourage her... she will make Rheinland proud!

Thank you.

[b]Basic Personality Traits: Lisa is a kind, gentle, responsible girl

[b]Ship Class: Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

[b]Other:
Two months
One of my friends told me about the server back then, and I downloaded the game and I really enjoy it. Smile
Trader_Penny
Well... the Rheinland ships look the prettiest Smile

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 10-18-2013

Quote:

Decrypting message

Lisa Schneider, your application has been processed, we received the questionnaire back and you are Accepted into the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Handbook. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Flieger Schneider.

Hochachtungsvoll,
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 10-24-2013

Discovery Forum Name: nobukatsu
Name: Albert Holst
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): lowisthegamer

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140lb
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Albert was born in Planet Stuttgart. He is from a family of well earned traders and miners, At the age of 18 Albert graduated from a Military academy in New Berlin, and moved back to Stuttgart to complete his academic studies.

His parents didn't approve the idea of joining the military but Albert was very eager to serve his fatherland. After graduating from the university of Affairs in Stuttgart, He decided to fly as an Independent Military, he flew for one year doing missions for the Rheinland Military and Rheinland Police.

Albert met his uncle Marius, an ex military, a few months ago, which he tought him many things about the military. Albert now is decided at last, that his purpose is to the fatherland and his fellow brothers.

Basic Personality Traits: Albert is a serious, kind, talkative, and friendly pilot.

Ship Class: Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other: N/A

One month.

Remembering back when I used to play freelancer vanilla, got interested in the mod and here I'm.

DHC-Rosenheim[R]
DHC-Lars.Autenburg[R]
Shawn.Brunham (Indie Bounty hunter)

To make new friends and have fun in the server. I also like Rheinland a lot, ever since i played the singleplayer campaign, now its my oportunity to BE a Rheinlander.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 10-24-2013

Quote:

Decrypting message

SubjectRecruitment: Holst, Albert

Albert Holst, your application is currently being reviewed.

You will receive a questionnaire in the next few hours that will mark your next step in the recruitment. The Hauptflotte always welcomes motivated pilots, as you appear to be. Fighting for your county is always an honourable act that is going to be acknowledged.

I have no doubt that you have the zeal and courage it takes to be one of the pilots that defend the citizens of Rheinland.

Hochachtungsvoll,
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 10-25-2013

Quote:

Decrypting message

SubjectRecruitment: Holst, Albert

Albert Holst, your application has been processed, we received the questionnaire back and you are Accepted into the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Flieger Holst.

Hochachtungsvoll,
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Geoffacake - 11-02-2013

Discovery Forum Name: FreelancerRNC
Name: Geoffrey Enfield
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//Username): FreelancerRNC

Height: 5'6" / 175.26 centimeters / 69 Inches
Weight: 174 pounds / 12 stone.
Hair Color: Brown / Black
Eye Color: Brown / Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Cambridge / Lytham Sector / #2033 St.Annes Road

Background Information:
Geoffrey Enfield was born at Planet Cambridge with higher working class parents; his farther was a Bretonian citizen working as a inter-colony Gateway mechanic and His mother immigrating from Rheinland under contract as a Rheinland Embassy Consultant.
Although risked being born with mental defects, he broke though those chances and grew up normal with some social differences. People who met him, altered their stance and adapted with him, seeing though his craziness and by looking at his split personality though public places and home.

As a student at a public high school called LSA, Geoffrey studied multiple GCSE courses in weapon and augmentation design, but two GCSE courses in military history and engineering. His aim was to work for a R&D industry. Graduating around grade B's and A's through all but one. His Military History GCSE was given an A* through simulation trials. After leaving LSA High school, he went and studied at LSA 6th form for two years before moving onto Oxford University Atmospheric orbital Station .

Consulting with his mother, he asked her if her employer, Head minister of the Rheinland immigration office of Cambridge, to see if he was legible to pass for citizenship in Rheinland. With results almost perfect, he was presented his Visa and papers ready for Rheinland citizenship and was given the royal Bretonian stamp of emigration approval.

After the a few months of settling in Rheinland on planet Stuttgart, He was contacted by a Comm-link from a R&D firm called "Fenrir" and took luck of a high paying job. With many breakthroughs in Tachyon and Bio-Augmentation research deemed too dangerous for public knowledge, He continued his work on them, both altering himself with Weaponized Bio-Augmentations and Combat assistants, he became a weapon himself. Although his contract had caught up to him, end had him leave. Although the equipment that had been installed into him was owned by Fenrir, he had signed a contract to have a substitute amount of his pay check of ***[REDACTED]*** Million Sirius Credits to cover the costs of his implants and equipment, vital to keeping his standard well-being and health.

After some job hunting, he finally thought it was time to see what his research had been succeeded too, joining the Military Cadets academy of Rheinland at Planet New Berlin, He passed through many tests and exercises with ease. Leaving his position open for later life. While at Stuttgart for the next earth year, he felt his life couldn't just live on pillows of credits alone. Alas he felt that joining the military was his last slot for his life to become a true Rheinlander.

Basic Personality Traits:
  • He's just a bit different.
  • Taking orders or suggesting tactics. But survival of crew members and Co-soldiers/Marines are a priority.
  • Military inspired.

Ship Class: 140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber

Other: Just be careful when you start to know him. Things could get a bit too casual...
Also if he starts boasting just tell him that he is or give him a slap and he'll stop.

Pshh... Around 4 years now, but studies sometimes hold me back on playing it.
Vanilla is much longer. Blame my brother, he got me into it when i was around 6 or 7. Could call me a Vanilla Veteran.

Well, after i discovered the internet, first thing i did was to look for freelancer online servers... UNFORTUNATELY, that was when the global servers were already shut down. so lookinf for fixes, i found one Discovery 4.85. (Note i was around 10-11 years old.)

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Indie outcast, Indie republican trader, Indie Rheinland Military Cruiser. Pretty much my first Contact into actually applying for an official faction

I was suggested from someone Higher up in the RM faction while i was an Independent Capital pilot. I was never a forums person, but after some light persuasion i decided to actually apply.