Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sava - 11-25-2013

Norbert hasn't his own family (yet) and believes that his personal life belongs to him alone.
He also believes that he was checked and re-checked for any suspicious activities before he was enlisted in the military flight school.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 11-25-2013

Quote:
=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

Decrypting message

[||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender ID - Kapitän Michael Schmidt
LocationNo information available

SubjectRecruitment: Wiener, Norbert

Norbert Wiener, your application is currently under review.

Foremost, a questionnaire containing vital questions for you is going to appear in your inbox in the next few hours. Return your answers as soon as possible.
The bio shall be sufficient for this purpose of this recruitment formalities, yet the three remaining O.O.R.P. questions are to be answered.
You have the option to send the answers for those questions with your questionnaire answers back or add them to your initial transmission up until 24 hours after you have returned the questionnaire.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 11-27-2013

(11-18-2013, 09:51 PM)LordVipex Wrote:
Quote:

Decrypting message

Norbert Wiener, your application has been processed, we received the questionnaire back and you are Accepted into the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Flieger Wiener.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ouzer Latombe - 12-17-2013

" Number 1256! " Hailed a recruiter.
" I arrive.
You completed the form?
Here "
Discovery Forum Name:Ouzer Latombe
Name: Ouzer.Das.Grab
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):

Height: 6
Weight: 154
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: green

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: In the family there is a long love story between a Rheinland’s woman and a Gallic’s man. No one knew what happened, but before the long trip to Sirius the woman, my ancestor came alone in the Rheinland dorm ship.
I think she loved him because she has take the name of that man, Latombe. It’s wasn’t a problem for our family until the gallic force invaded bretonia. Try to trade something in Bretonia with a gallic name and you will understand. My grand father, my father and me did business between Bretonia and Rheinland. It was a little company and the f… the Hessians didn’t help us too.
I made the decision to change my name without to tell it to my old mother, she won’t understand, and now I have lost all, the company and my father in a Hessian attack. My brother, Erwin, had the courage to take a Daumann's License to reconstruct the family company. I want to protect him and i don't want to see an another feel the same pain. The best way to reach this goal it's to join the RM.

Basic Personality Traits: taciturn, forgive only once and give it’s confident only to a little world

Ship Class: very heavy fighter

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Three week.
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
I wanted to play again the game when I saw discovery on a forum and I love the RP. My choice was simple.
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Erwin.Dasgrab
Ouzer.Dasgrab

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I like the Rheinland Military RP and it’s history.

PS: sorry for the mistakes. English isn't my native language.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ouzer Latombe - 12-17-2013

[....]

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Ace Razgriz - 12-30-2013

Discovery Forum Name: Toothless73
Name: Bernhard Manfred
S.K.Y.P.E designation: Toothless791

Height: 5'11
Weight: 182 lbs
Hair Color: Auburn brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Born to a farming family on Stuttgart our family was rather middle class, and I was considered rather bright as a child, and that brightness showed when i attended to Stuttgart College of engineering and science. I successfully graduated with a degree in ship engineering, standard combat training, and a license to fly a Wraith fighter and below. Now I wish to apply for the Military not because of the usual sob stories, I am here simply to fight for my home and keep the dirty Libertonians out.

Basic Personality Traits: Very talkative in certain situations, and never uses brute force, usually acts logistically to escape a situation. However I do get quite aggravated if things arent done my way, thank the parents for the OCD overload, however as a recruit I am aware doing things my way will have to wait

Ship Class:

Other: Anything else?

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?: Approximately 1.5 years now.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?: I was bugged you couldn't fly battleships and transports in Vanilla, so i searched that and here I am.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?: an LPI officer, a freelancer, a repair ship, a freelancer transport, and an Order Bomber.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?: Fun role-play for the most part and the fact iv never done much with a Rheinland character.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 12-31-2013

Decrypting message

SubjectRecruitment: Multiple

Ouzer Grab, your application is currently being reviewed.

You will receive a questionnaire in the next few hours that will mark your next step in the recruitment. The Hauptflotte seeks soldiers with the dedication you might carry in you. Like many others, you seek to protect Rheinland against the menace that chooses to sacrifice everything in favour of their own bloodlust. We will see if you are going to succeed.

Bernhard Manfred, your application is currently being reviewed.

You will receive a questionnaire in the next few hours that will mark your next step in the recruitment. The Hauptflotte welcomes people with your skillset. The degrees you have earned prior to your recruitment make you quite suitable to the jobs dealt with in the Rheinwehr.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 12-31-2013

Decrypting message

SubjectRecruitment: Manfred, Bernhard

Bernhard Manfred, your application has been processed. We received the questionnaire back and concluded that your application is denied.

You seem to lack comprehension of basic processes within space. (//engagement rules)
Furthermore, I'd like to point out that you have to acquire more information about the criminals and terrorist factions within Rheinland to invent strategies against them and defeat them with full efficience.
Your knowledge of basics within the Rheinland law, especially regarding restricted space, could also need more improvement.

You may meditate on these points and improve your knowledge about the aforementioned subjects, and then reapply after two weeks. Until then, any application will be denied. This block expires on 14th January.

Please note that this only means that your position in the Primary Fleet is denied for the moment. The secondary fleet is still open to you nonetheless. We would like to invite you to fly with the [RM] to learn through experience.

Good luck on your further endeavours, we may see you again in two weeks.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 01-01-2014

Decrypting message

Ouzer Grab, your application is currently on hold. We received the questionnaire back and everything seems to be in order.

However, in order to be fully prepared for your job in the Primary Fleet and to accept you, you are required to have S.K.Y.P.E software installed in your neural net application. If you have not created a profile yet or installed the software, you can download it HERE.

Use private communications (//pm) to send me the name you used.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Auriec - 01-01-2014

Decrypting message

SubjectRecruitment: Grab, Ouzer

Ouzer Grab, your application has been processed, we received the questionnaire back and you are Accepted into the Rheinwehr Hauptflotte.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Flieger Grab.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Kapitän Michael Schmidt
<Rheinwehr Hauptflotte>

=[END OF TRANSMISSION]=