Discovery Gaming Community
BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Bretonia (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+----- Forum: BMF- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=330)
+----- Thread: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=133315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Mephistoles - 02-24-2016

I'm merely explaining the situation clearly, to cut through the smokescreens being thrown up. How you respond to this feedback will reflect on you and your faction, and you will be judged appropriately by the rest of the community.

How you proceed is down to you. I have nothing further to say here.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Shiki - 02-24-2016

Hello, I'm back.

(02-24-2016, 07:06 PM)DonSam Wrote: sorry the video is not clear for me.

So we have 2 BMF ships, 2 BAF ships, 2 Molly destroyers, 2 Molly snubs, 1 Zoner ship

right?

Video is quite clear. 2 BMF Not-existing-GBs and ~mysterious~ BAF gunboats with the help of the ~mysterious~ Zoner are ganking 2 molly snubs, then 2 molly cruisers and coming and quickly punish the gankers.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Wesker - 02-24-2016

Why do you have zoner gunships anyways? Like inRP that makes no sense, BMM official faction uses Bret gunboats only because that's only what they're allowed.

Oorp wise that ship is a blue message.

Like if I had to chose between a corvo and a Bret gb (the most powerful dueling gb with the best arcs and armor in the mod) I'd take the Bret gb.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - DonSam - 02-24-2016

@Mephistoles I don't know what to say really, all players in BMF are new and older players are no longer in game with us, we had take the responsibility of the faction after Lord MacRae left disco for RL things to do which is more important for him. and what we have found that everyone in disco saying that we are not good in RP, and it is true as we are all new here, so we was expecting some help from the community to us but what we found was a lot of hate.

we are running 3 Pobs for Lord MacRae and when he back we will give him his things back and some of us might leave disco because we are not welcomed here as we see. a lot of hate in the place I don't know why but if we are not welcomed to play in the community then you guys can ask and take the BMF from us and keep it going as lord MacRae did. we will be happy to see some old players ready to invest some time in BMF and we will be happy to see BMF has good impact with disco. any old players that want to take care of BMF shall ask and we shall contact admins and make a safe transfer to the faction. I hope that community will be happy then. Thanks all for your feedback. BMF Team!

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Parvizal - 02-24-2016

If you address the issues being presented then there is no problem.

Nobody is asking you guys to leave. Nobody wants you to leave. We just want you to acknowledge what we have to say and work on making improvements.

The first step in getting people to take BMF seriously is to own up to your actions. It looks bad when one of the faction leaders responds to feedback with a meme

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - pulha - 02-24-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:12 PM)DonSam Wrote: @Mephistoles I don't know what to say really, all players in BMF are new and older players are no longer in game with us, we had take the responsibility of the faction after Lord MacRae left disco for RL things to do which is more important for him. and what we have found that everyone in disco saying that we are not good in RP, and it is true as we are all new here, so we was expecting some help from the community to us but what we found was a lot of hate.

we are running 3 Pobs for Lord MacRae and when he back we will give him his things back and some of us might leave disco because we are not welcomed here as we see. a lot of hate in the place I don't know why but if we are not welcomed to play in the community then you guys can ask and take the BMF from us and keep it going as lord MacRae did. we will be happy to see some old players ready to invest some time in BMF and we will be happy to see BMF has good impact with disco. any old players that want to take care of BMF shall ask and we shall contact admins and make a safe transfer to the faction. I hope that community will be happy then. Thanks all for your feedback. BMF Team!

Well you have a good point there. I'm sure the majority of people would be glad to help you with the RP aspect of the game, even the older players Smile if you are willing to learn to RP.

From what i gathered from this is theres from BMF a missuderstanding of the ethics behind discovery, like @Wesker mentioned if you have a VHF and a Light Bomber, you bring 1 Light Fighter and a HF to the fight and not 5 or 6 GBs or even 2 for that matter.

I'm also sure there's some post around the forum with all of this ethics, if you ask someone will tell you where it is.

On my side i would be unhappy with BMF disapearing, for many reasons, like, bretonia is already empty as it is, if BMF goes who would the Mollys mess with ??? Smile

Answering also about the hate, prolly thats because some of you beeing new tryed to play a game with disregard to the rules set in place. One thing i have learned is it's not a shame to ask for help. I remember when i started playing, i made so many mistakes, but i started asking people ingame about stuff and guess what, they explained me Smile of course reading all the rules of the server and of the factions and of the houses etc etc helped alot. And of course the tutorials also.

This post already goes way to long.

Now i don't know (my fault i know) who is your faction leader atm but he should try cleaning the house a bit, put inplace some ground rules for the new guyz. and don't be affraid to ask for help Smile i will help in anyway if i can.

Kudos for the brief RP a awhile back near trafalgar Smile (word of advice, if you have dificulty at getting a story straight by inventing it at it goes by, try to before launching to space have the story already ready for any encounter and stick with it Smile

Ask yourself this questions
Who is your avatar
How does he react to danger
Hows his personnality
How would he speak

Also know your faction history straight, in your case as BMM you should know that Mollys are aggressive towards all Bretonia corporations.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=93181
This is mandatory reading material Smile

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - DonSam - 02-24-2016

thanks all for your feedback, we will work on it.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - Malmsteen - 02-25-2016

Best thing to evade this whining and moaning non-sense is to deliver this faction to admins and they take care of it
So people can come and cry about non-BMF tagged ships and feel happy.
Have a nice day and as always, Thanks for your feedback ... you will need to a new faction for practicing moaning and whining because this one about to loose all it's members.

RE: Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - BMF - Feedback - pulha - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 06:34 AM)Malmsteen Wrote: Best thing to evade this whining and moaning non-sense is to deliver this faction to admins and they take care of it
So people can come and cry about non-BMF tagged ships and feel happy.
Have a nice day and as always, Thanks for your feedback ... you will need to a new faction for practicing moaning and whining because this one about to loose all it's members.

Really? You giving up ? Easy way out.

Btw been reading all the posts in this thread, i look at the whinings and moanings and see thats things you could really improve. You guyz are right when you ask for proof of the episodes that happened but nevertheless i don't think all the people are inventing just to hate BMF.

That said, don't give up and do something to make BMF a good faction Smile it takes work and patience.
Try to find who in the faction is interested in learning and get rid of the rest Smile

regards

RE: BMF| Bretonian Mining and Fabrication - Feedback - Dimon - 03-29-2017

I'm not fun of posting any feedbacks.. Nor possitive, nor negative..
But I got into situation with your member, which enough impressed me. So I couldn't silently pass through.

So. I don't want comment here much, I will just point out that you are somehow, but Official Faction.. And some logs:

Quote:Welcome to the year 824 A.S. (739 A.G.S.) on Discovery Freelancer 24/7 RP server!

logs Wrote:[28.03.2017 10:41:47] BMF|Miner|NAME: //cant really RP talking to many people atm what you want?
[28.03.2017 10:42:36] Tip: You were a new player once. If you see someone making obvious mistakes, talk to them and help them.
[28.03.2017 10:42:46] BMF|Miner|NAME: //you want me to stop mining?
[28.03.2017 10:44:16] BMF|Miner|NAME: //again im talking to many people cant really RP chat.
[28.03.2017 10:44:31] Wilde.NAME: //that's rp server. so do your Rp
[28.03.2017 10:45:43] BMF|Miner|NAME: //-_-

I did paste only OORP messages, since only they are the issue. I understand, you are a minning faction, you are making money, so yeah why shall you ever bother about RP... But still, you got the officialdom. By the way, it's first time I force official faction member to RP.