Discovery Gaming Community
101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=32811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Frey - 04-05-2010

' Wrote:He isn't in the High Command. Also, he is dedicated to Malta and the Cardamine. Betraying us would mean he wouldn't have the Cardamine anymore, meaning he would need to fight us. Meaning he would die quickly. Aswell: You cannot compare Real Life to Freelancer.

Our Feedback Thread is wet.:mellow:
I understand what you are saying but all members have the highest right within outcast space, and gimme one reason to follow orders of corsair in corsair ship with outcast ID ? And of course you compare it to real life. I would accept SRP if hes indie, but not 101st.

Tell me why i cannot compare it with real life? Its RP, many thing go this way, people take a roles and should behave like that.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Dennis Jameson - 04-05-2010

Nobody know that Vilkas is a Corsair in-rp, and anybody who claims that he is one is a powergamer. The identity of Vilkas died along with his affiliations, he is now Antonio Devivar, a tester of experimental craft and weaponry... and his "Titan" is nothing more than a replica.

But hey, thanks for your... "input"... I'll be sure to take it into "consideration".

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Ceoran - 04-05-2010

While being a member of the 101st I don't like the idea of an outcast Titan myself. However, it has been RP'ed and granted by the admins, so there it is and I will play along, obviously bitching on him whenever I meet him.
To sum it up: It's a legitimate RP, so live with it. Play along or play against it, but be aware the Ghosts of Razgriz will take revenge if you fire upon one of us.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 04-05-2010

I think I can make a statement from here now too.

As someone mentioned "I'll not fallow orders from corsair ship". Well to make you happy - i'll never give ones. My character is an agent, not in a commanding guy. And that was never my point to get in such position. Of course I can't tell how things will go in the future, but I higly doubt it.

To make this more clear, I see you really love that bin laden example, no, its not like recruiting terrorist and placing him in command, but recruiting a terrorist to obey their enemies orders and help gather information, destroy and so on while being in enemy terroritory. In my SRP I requested not only for ship, but as well as some ZoI which is not natural for the rest of outcasts. In short words I exchanged liberty for Omegas sector.

And here comes variuos of reasons to justify it. My character was corsair, long term opg memeber. He knows omegas very well, which for the rest of outcasts those systems aren't well discovered. He helps to monitor that region, he knows what corsair can and can't do there. How they act and so on. Also he posses corsair pride ship. Which is sign of corsair nationality, in worst enemy hands. How much it hurts and demoralises corsairs, well it's up to you to decide, but I guess long term corsair players fully understand that.

In short: I don't give orders, I take them. But from Jameson directly.

Now why this character is in 101st? becose 101st controls such affairs. In my eyes they fullfill security intelegence activities as well. So logic dicatates that such ship could only be in such organization where it would be monitured closely.

Also.. I doubt 101st would like someone interfaring with their work and affairs from lower ranked military organizations in some case or another.

Moreover. That was never my aim to be fully welcomed by outcasts with open hands. That would be damn boring. It's much more intresting that outcast characters rps with my character. And he can be aggresive, suprised and etc, but then you guys take it into player level, it really makes me Q_Q about some people attitude twordwards roleplaying.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Patrician - 04-05-2010

I couldnt have put it better myself, Ceoran. The few times Ive flown with Devivar, other members of the 101st have grumbled and expressed distrust of its pilot. I have as well. Its ROLEPLAY; of course we would be suspicious of anyone flying such a hated ship. But, instead of cookie-cutter Sabres, it also gives us RP opportunities. People ask about it and interact with him. It gives us a chance to RP and change things up. Next time you see a 101st with questionable equipment, ASK them about it. Interact with them. If they didnt want someone to say anything, they wouldnt have it. I ASSURE you if it wasnt allowed, they wouldnt be flying it. Reputations are too easily tarnished in here, no one wants to run the 101st rep down.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Frey - 04-05-2010

Thanks for your explanation vilkas, i appreciate that.

I wasnt talking about you actually, i didnt say you give orders. I see problem in this. 101st has jurisdiction in all outcast systems, it means that 101st has "final word" everywhere. For those who dont follow them, it could be problem, as you said they will be considered as "outcast rogue". You said you dont know what can happen in futurue as anyone else and here is the point. What if someone disrespect you and then he will be target of your friends? The truth is that he has very good reason to disrespect you but on the other hand you are still 101st.

I know you from server, from times you were [OPG], many times i met you on my routes throw omegas 3 and 7 when i was trading berrylium:). I know you are a good RP player, but this point is very controversial, becouse 101st gives you rights to give orders, even if you dont use it, you have it. I hope that you understand what i wanted to say.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - PhantomBlade - 04-12-2010

You guys are really good at what you do. I once flew into Alpha as my junker and a few your ships were hanging around. Obviously the told me to stop and i did so, At first it was more of why are you here, what are you planning sort of thing, but after about 10 minutes of talking i convinced them that this was an exploration and salvaging vessel. So he kindly told me to stay away from the outcast graveyard and i agreed and went on my way.

Also back when i was in the Omega Pirates Guild we would often get 101st in our space, and let me say those were good experiences and even though you normally outnumbered us and we would lose i enjoyed every experience.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - [-=XTF=-]Aslan - 04-14-2010

One of the worst answers I have ever seen.

Tell me why i cannot compare it with real life? Its RP, many thing go this way, people take a roles and should behave like that.

its not real life its freelancer
,and yet you claim to be role playing,which by deffinition is a mirror of real life

And dont cry at my role play
,I thought an honest oppinion was aired, rudeness does not benifit any one and this is a feedback thread.

And my thinking on these ships is its perfectly legitimate to have enemy ships civilian or what ever as long as they are not used en mass,every army through history has adopted equipment it has secured through actions or found abandond,to not do this would not be role play and not realistic both in terms of role play an the real life actions it is mirroring,aswell as cutting off opportunitys for rp in the first place.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Thexare - 04-16-2010

' Wrote:One of the worst answers I have ever seen.

Because so many things are completely different from real life. In real life, police don't need to have guns mounted on their cars. In real life, it's extremely rare for delivery trucks and tractor-trailers to get pulled over by pirates demanding millions of dollars.

I could continue, if you like, but the point is that though we can base some things on real life, the setting is fundamentally different in enough ways to make real life an unreliable guide.

101st Ghosts of Razgriz Faction Feedback - Zeltak - 04-19-2010

Hello. To whoever flies the character Joseph Abudsai (apologizes if misspelled) in the 101st Faction:

I would like to express my opinion of such a low-blow you performed today at Tau-23.

I could stand the NPC-bot farming, since a few of our allies kept flying back to the Java Station and dodge around the station.

I didn't really care that you outnumbered us, it's a valid tactic.

But what really pissed me off is that you, after going AFK in the middle of the fight twice, not being shot by any of us three: Colonial Friend, Scott Williams, Malcolm Rees.

You turn around, after another person we didn't know but who was our ally, goes AFK, and you kill him?

I don't even care that you allowed him back, because it dosen't change the fact how you acted before it.