Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nerox - 03-24-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: Report

Fresh from the exam halls and with my shiny new officer tag i've taken to the skies with a fresh valour for policing.

The past few days have eventful. I had the pleasure of bumping into the Repair Ship LPI-Folsom where we encountered what appeared to be a striken Nomad vessel above Fort Bush, it remained in stasis and refused to communicate. Judging from the damaging we decided it posed no threat, nevertheless I hung around Fort Bush.

One thing has became apparent in the last few days Outcast activity in NY is increasing at least two fold. We are over-run and i'm finding myself jetting from one distress call to another... not to mention there are far too many pilots running around with Police IDs without a clue of the Laws that govern liberty. These pilots are on occassion causing difficulty for me when I am trying to reprimand a criminal. I can only recommend that other officers in my position try to take a commanding roll against these 'Plastic Police' only using them for extra firepower.

Hunterr has been a particular problem, aswell as Dishonourable.Plunder consider them both extremely dangerous and exercise caution when approaching.

Congrats to my fellow officer Michael Zanero on his promotion, look forward to forming up with you and showing the scum who's boss.

Max Out

COMMS TERMINATED

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 03-25-2010

Incoming transmission
Subject: Bombers

Forgive my ignorance, but it has been awhile since I was on active duty. I am trying to set up my Civilian Roc Bomber and it seems the recommended weapons loadout from the training manual doesn't reflect the newer weapons available, namely the Bomber EMP Cannon and the Bomber Energy Cannon. I don't know when these specialized weapons were developed, but are they allowed on our Liberty Police ships? I'm sure this has been addressed, so again, forgive me for asking. Also, if these weapons are allowed, then can someone give me some insight as to their proper use. Maybe some training in Conneticut could be in order. Please advise.

Seymore out.

Transmission ended

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Nerox - 03-26-2010

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT:Patrol Report

Nice short shift and patrol today, starting off in Colorado; which was boring lawful (hold on I can't say that!). Off to New York I went, when I noticed an announcement on the comms system 'Party at Manhattan' the pilot sounded drunk, and in some other way intoxicated.

On arrival there were two Outcast ships, two bombers, located outside of Manhattan. I scanned ChaosS_Terror's ship to find he had 2 units of wine and 5 units of Cardamine, I immediatley asked he handed it over or face repuccussions. He refused insisting he wanted to 'finish' the remaining drugs... i refused insisting this is non-negotiable.

An NPC starflier opened fire on him and he in turn destroyed it then obliterated the cargo, including it's pilot. I couldn't tolerate that so I opened fire, I wasn't faring well so increased my strafing and as a result he was struggling to damage me with his slow firing heavy weapons, I was making progress through his sheilds when I had an LSF pilot (Dion.Miller) begin to assist, we quickly dispatched of the drug taking low life.

Here's a shot of his cargohold:
[Image: screen14n.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - lunchboxx - 03-27-2010

Michael Zanero's report

Well, after receiving word that there were Hackers in California, i launched from Manhattan, only to group up with fellow officers to devise a plan to lure them out.

I formed up with Navy Officers Acerimmer and Shaft_Tackapple, and LSF Officer Scott Robinson. We arrived at California, and enlisted the aid of a USI ship to lure out the Hackers, and get caught, and then we would show up to take care of them. Well it turned out that the Hackers moved on, but we still patrolled Calfornia for a bit,then we got word that there was a large fleet of Rogue ships out in Colorado.

As we finished jumping to Colorado, there awaiting us was a Rogue Gunboat, and several VHFs.

We broke formation, and went after the Gunboat, but it had strong shields, so we switched to the fighters, so we had some more room to breath. During the fight, Scott was shot down, but his pod was able to make it back to Liberty to get fitted with a new ship. Meanwhile, me and the others took care of the Rogues, and during the fight, i managed to take one out.
[Image: screen5q.png]

After all the fighters were destroyed, we all took aim at the Gunboat. and with the others, we managed to take it out.

After the battle, we returned to New York to rendezvous with Scott and his new ship. Afterwords, we went back to California to patrol a little bit more, when we notice two Outcast ships.
went by the names of Maria and...uuuh...Vince was it? Anyways, we pursued them, then letting them go, for they were leaving anyways.
After the patrol of California, we headed back to New York, when a Pirate Train was caught near Ft.Bush. We had the nearest LNS ship take care of him, as we headed to Texas.

While in Texas, we witness a Intresting battle between the Navy and from the looks of it, Outcasts, when we took notice, that its the very same Outcasts we saw in California. So after a pursuit, we engaged them. Maria was the first to fall, but she ejected in time to escape. Vince was next to go down, but i am not sure what happened to him...

But that was fine, for we have had several successful patrols done, we moved on to Pennsylvania.

When we arrived, we took the trade lane, when it was disrupted, and a pilot carrying Gunboat pilots refused to comply with our orders. (see fugitives list)

After we took care of him, we ran back to the New York jumpgate, when we encountered--

TRANSMISSION DELETED
TRANSMISSION DELETED
TRANSMISSION DELETED
TRANSMISSION DELETED

After "it" disappeared, Scott,Ace had very bad engine trouble due to it messing up there systems. But for some reason, my ship was intact. it may be because i have encountered that thing before... Shaft disappeared, but appeared again soon after, making me even more confused!

so we all go dock on Philadelphia Station to make repairs, and get some rest. thus, ending my shift, and my report.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 03-27-2010

Searching Signal......
Signal Acquired....
Begin Transmission....

Sergeant Seymore Justice reporting on recent patrol.

O.M.G. It wasn't five full minutes after I pulled my ship out of the equipment dealer's shop at McNeil Island, when I received a distress signal. A ship named Shaft_Tackapple requested backup to address a problem at Manhattan in New York System. I responded in the affirmative and began my first patrol in an all out battle with Lane Hackers and other baddies I have no knowledge of yet.

When I arrived, the battle was already hot and heavy. There must have been several ships on both sides, with more jumping in while others were blowing themselves to bits. I picked one Hacker and targeted him for most of the battle. His shields were taken care of fairly quickly, but I soon realized my ship had no hull damaging weapons. Not that it would've done much good. I could barely keep the enemy in front of me. I was flying my Roc bomber in amidst a bunch of VHF's. I felt like I was running a race with 20lb weights hanging on my legs. Turns were slow, aim was bad and although I got a few shots out, I knew I was a sitting duck.

Our group took out a few ships, but more seemed to arrive each minute. Soon, some of our group began to succumb to enemy fire. It wasn't long before I began to be the target of some particularly vicious Lane Hackers. I knew I was no match for their fighting skill. All I had was my experience as a veteran LPI officer to lean on. I immediately took cover behind a couple of Liberty Capital ships, but that only gave me a brief respite. My shields were shot and I was starting to run out of bots, so I took stock of my surroundings and dodged purple and blue rays of death, all the while seeking an escape that would enable me to fight another day.

With a quick glance at my nav map, I realized I was only about 8 clicks outside of Newark station. Newark Station!!! I never loved that place so much. I always thought that it was just a piece of garbage blocking my view of Planet Manhattan. Now, it was a warm and safe haven from the three Lane Hackers blazing ever closer to my tail. I dodged. I strafed. I performed every evasive maneuver I knew. Although it seemed an eternity, it was only a matter of minutes before the guns on Newark station began to fire back on those Lane Hackers and they quickly turned tail to find other prey.

What a relief. Although I didn't register any kills myself, I didn't perish in the fight either. I live to fight another day.

Pics of the battle:

[Image: screen23.th.png]
[Image: screen24.th.png]
[Image: screen25.th.png]
[Image: screen26k.th.png]
[Image: screen27n.th.png]
[Image: screen28.th.png]
[Image: screen29d.th.png]
[Image: screen30.th.png]
[Image: screen31.th.png]
[Image: screen32.th.png]
[Image: screen33.th.png]

Needless to say, there was a lot of action tonight. LPI life is never boring, that's for sure.

Seymore Justice signing out.

Transmission terminated

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Donutman - 03-27-2010

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Captain Joe Smith
Subject: Need some *expletive deleted* ships.

Oi, I got back after taking a vacation to find that some idiot re-assigned my Libby and Roc. Can someone go grab the Rikers and give me a hand?

*Comm end.*

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - lunchboxx - 03-27-2010

I Officer Michael.Zanero, wish to join SWAT.

Today, Police and Navy officers came under heavy fire from Rogue Gunboats and Bombers.

with only a couple of fighters(i was among them) , and a liberty gunboat to counter them, they were wiped out, and the Rogues managed to take control of Colorado, and parts of Manhattan.

to me, i feel that there should be more active duty officers who can get into there bombers, and counterattack these gunboats, for they are a menace to liberty officers,traders and civilians.

So, I'm requesting to join SWAT, and help combat the Rogues in the best way possible: Fully armed bombs, and ready to take them down in a fiery blaze.

Requested ship of choice: Roc - CTE-19000 Civilian Bomber

Please contact me for a answer from the chief and staff.

Thank you.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - akka1000 - 03-29-2010

Patrol Report

Sergeant Amy McTavish

Shift began in New York. All sectors clear. Moved on to California, again, all clear. Moved on to Colorado. You can probably guess what it was like. I fell asleep on the way to Texas, woke up nudging the Battleship Missouri. Hopefully they wont notice its new scratches. Recommend denying all knowledge and blaming on Lane Hackers.

Hopefully the next patrol can at least keep my eyes open.

End of report

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Zapp - 03-30-2010

From the desk of Chief Matt Myers

Responded to a distress call from Officer Michael Zanero... found him staring down a Barghest. The fool called us incompetent, stupid, and corrupt to our faces as we tried to read him his rights. Bad mistake. He got the short version: you have the right to shut the **** up and get shot down. He didn't last a minute.

[Image: th_ascreen821.png][Image: th_ascreen823.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Stygian - 03-30-2010

Report filed by: Sergeant Aiden Maggard
Date: 3-30-817

I began my patrol from Ft Bush. It wasn't long before I ran into an Outcast by the name of Fernando Alvarado. I informed him that Outcasts in Liberty space were to be arrested without question. He surprised me by agreeing to come quietly to Sugarland. Along the way he made a break for it and eluded me for a few minutes. I tracked him down just outside Norfolk Shipyard. I didn't give him a second chance to escape and dealt with him quickly.

Guncam Footage
[Image: th_screen9.jpg]

End of Report