Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Havok - 03-30-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Applicants
Subject: The Rheinland Military

Guten Tag Herr Hegemann, your application has been processed and your Questionnaire has been deemed passable. It is my pleasure to announce that you have been ACCEPTED into the Rheinwehr.

This is your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. The naming conventions are listed here for your convenience. You are cleared for fighter-craft vehicles. You are required to have a "Wraith" Very Heavy Fighter, but you may also have a bomber or light fighter.

Repost your biography here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr, Pilot.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sergeras - 05-17-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Sergeras
Name: Edwin.Van.Dikovski
S.K.Y.P.E designation: fortune3839

Height: 181 cm
Weight: 83 kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin System

Background Information:

Edwin van Dikovski was born into a middle-class family on Planet New Berlin as the only child in the family of Adriana Dikovska from Stuttgart (a curator who looks after a museum) and his father Marius Eberstark(a mechanical engineer from New Berlin). Adriana and Marius met on planet Hamburg on which they were both sightseeing. Three years later they decided to get married.Adriana Dikovska left her job and decided to move in with Marius leaving everything and everyone.They bought a somewhat spacious house in New Berlin and moved in.
Marius was a very energetic kid and loved to play his with friends all day long. He went to Berlin International School where he graduated with average marks.Marius has been since a child, fascinated by robots.Even after graduating he continued to study engineering in his free time.Marius tried hard to make Edwin interested in robotics as he is but he was just not into it.Edwin always spoke with great passion about flying.He spoke that one day he will fly to systems unknown discovering new civilizations.
As Edwin became more mature, his interests shifted from wanting to discover new systems and civilizations to wanting to be a part of the Rheinland military.His mother had tried countless times to talk him out of enrolling but he did not listen.

Basic Personality Traits:

Extremely loyal,A bit shy,Adventurous,Impulsive,Cooperative,Modest.

Ship Class: - Very Heavy Fighter "Wraith"

Other: -

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I have been playing Discovery for about a week now.(8 hours ingame time though)

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? One of my best friends,showed Freelancer a long time ago and I loved it! But I never got into checking if I can play it multiplayer.So I found some free time to check a couple of mods but decided that Discovery is what I wanted to participate in.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Todor_Dikovski a newly made character which I will turn into a trader or a miner.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
I have always wanted to be a part of an active military organization and am a big of fan of Rheinland in general.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - An'shur - 06-27-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Absinthe
Name: Karl von Schlafenberg
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Freelancer3,14159etc

Height: 5 ft, 10 in
Weight: 190 lb
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light brown

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin, planet New Berlin

Background Information: Karl von Schlafenberg was born on 10th December of year 785 a.s. He is from noble family with long history, which is now relatively mysterious and unknown at all. Shlafenberg family falls somewhere into Rheinland's average in terms of wealth since the Eighty years war, before which family history stays unrevealed and kept in secrecy between members, or forgotten.
He started with high school focused on maths and physics in planet New Berlin's capital during Nomad war, which negatively affected Rheinland education system, because all resources was pumped into warplans. After this, in year 804 a.s. he tried his luck in ruined military. Hard weather conditions of Rheinland's capital made him very immune, steady and strong-minded. Before 22nd birthday, he rarely left planet New Berlin, but military didn't required training only on surface, but on stations, ships, space in general, which is obvious. Drill changed his way of life. Previously he wanted to work in deep space research and astronomy. Then he was sure he will rise in Rheinland military. After conscription, for the first time, he left Rheinland. This was for long time. He joined Independent miners guild, focused on trade and mining of course. This meant long time in space and he became rich. In year 817 a.s., he returned to Rheinland and started his work in military, because war with Liberty started. One of wraith class fighters became his personal ship. Due to his achievements, in June of year 820 a.s. he was given a cruiser named RNC-Herschel, after astronomer of old Earth who discovered planet Uranus. This ship was later terribly damaged in skirmish with Red Hessians. Then was set into Alster and temporarily to Oder for repairs, which were vital for future purpose of this ship. From April, 821 a.s., ship is allways fighting Liberty navy in Texas. Karl von Schlafenberg became proud and arrogant. He is looking forward to day when the military will conquer Texas, but he also wishes to enforce Rheinland economy. Unfortunately, he haven't influence to make it sure.

Basic Personality Traits: Allways friendly to his ship's crew and Rheinlanders who obey the laws, but quite arrogant to everyone outside Rheinland miltary, police or Marinenachrichtendienst ranks. Xenophobic in point to Liberty.

Ship Class: Donau class Rheinland cruiser, Wraith class Rheinland VHF

Other: //In year 804 a.s. my character joined RM. But now I want to join official RM. I know it might be weird, but that is story of my character Smile

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
First version I played was 4.85, then for some reason I stopped playing. Later I continued to play, since this, I play for 2 years and good RP is in my priorities.
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Most active server I saw. I loved Disco since 4.85. I liked the idea of mod with minimal impacts on vanila (In 4.85 and 4.86 minimal, now quite hard sometimes)
What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
---RNC-Herschel (This is character with I want to join RM)
---Karl_von_Schlafenberg (I am RPing this char as captain of cruiser RNC-Herschel. This ship is Wraith class. So in RP: One person, two ships. So I wanna join RM with this char too.)
---RNS-Obelix (GRN)
---Captain_Jack_Sparrow (pirate)
---An'shur (Nomad)
---Serpent_venimeux (IDF)
RNC-Herschel was my first char. I created it to Texas raids specially. Love raids. And true reason now? Official RM is pretty dead last times. So it would be nice to raise some numbers in Player faction Activity Smile

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 06-27-2014

Incoming Transmission...
No visual image detected...
Receiving...
Transmitting...

[img float=right]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/Nobukatsu/fed9dc1c-1f3d-495d-8cb5-4d11327e7f79_zpsae86a387.png?t=1403900419[/img]
Encryption: Green
Priority: Yellow
Subject: Military Recruitment

To all applicants,

We apology for the delay, we have been very busy, your applications are currently being reviewed by the High command and discussed with the Mid command.

We will be contacting you via secure channels shortly.

Signed, Leutnant Dominik Albrecht.
Rheinland Military Hauptflotte.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-01-2014

Incoming Transmission...
Receiving...
Transmitting...

[img float=right]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae344/Nobukatsu/fed9dc1c-1f3d-495d-8cb5-4d11327e7f79_zpsae86a387.png?t=1403900419[/img]

Karl von Schlafenberg

Guten Abend herr Schlafenberg. We have received your feedback on the questionarie and I am glad to inform you that you have been Accepted. Take this, its your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. Check this for the naming conventions. Remember to make good use of your "Wraith" class Very Heavy Fighter, even though you are a cruiser commander, you are required to do so.

Also remember to repost your biography here. Welcome to the fleet.

Edwin Van Dikovski

We still haven't received your feedback on the questionarie, we are currently awaiting for that to proceed and accept you in the Hauptflotte. For now, your application will be deemed active until the period of 2 weeks more.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Hitman47 - 07-07-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Hitman47
Name: Oliver Schneider
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): marius_923

Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: Oliver Schneider was born on Planet New Berlin to a very patriotic family. His father was a Military pilot who died recently in the Liberty-Rheinland war and his mother is a medic in New Berlin. Oliver was raised with the sense of duty and with great respect to his Vatherland. Many times his father encuraged him to join the Military and later on he went to the New Berlin Military school, where he excelled in both theory and practice. After finishing the Military school he went to the New Berlin Military Academy. Here he perfectioned his skills with light fighters and very heavy fighters like the Wraith. Oliver wanted to follow his old father footsteps in becoming a Millitary pilot. But then, his father died in a Rheinland - Liberty conflict which took place in Hamburg, he died protecting his country like a hero. Oliver was devastated, but he continued his training. He was even more driven to enlist in the Military and fight off the Liberty and all other enemies of Rheinland.

Basic Personality Traits: Determined, disciplined, loyal, friendly, honest, a quiet person.

Ship Class: -

Other: -

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I have been playing Discovery for about 4-5 years with some breaks inbetween,

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I love rule play and space sim games. After looking for some Freelancer
mods I came across Discovery and I instantly liked it, expecially for his rule play.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? I have a libertonian, a freelancer, an independent trader and an independent miner.

I always liked the RM for their RP-ing and for their courage in fights.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-07-2014

Incoming Transmission...
Receiving...
Transmitting...

Oliver Schneider

Guten Abend herr Schneider. We have received your feedback on the questionarie and I am glad to inform you that you have been Accepted. Take this, its your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. Check this for the naming conventions. Remember to make good use of your "Wraith" class Very Heavy Fighter, you are required to do so.

Also remember to repost your biography here. Welcome to the fleet.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - King Owl - 07-09-2014

Discovery Forum Name:KingG
Name:Mathias Draxler
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username):tudor.vlaicu1

Height:1.80cm
Weight:80kg
Hair Color:Black
Eye Color:Blue

Planet/Station of OriginTonguelanet Stuttgard

Background InformationBig Grinraxler has been born in a military familly.His dad and mom were two Rheinland Gunboat Pilots, his dad being the Commnder and his mother being the XO. Depsite that he had a lovely and fun childhood.His forst 8 years of school have been done aboard the Gunboat , since his familly was so much away from home.But when his Collage time arrived , they deiced to send him to the Military Academy.After 5 years of hard traning, he decied to join the military.

Basic Personality Traits:Gunboat and snub craft vessel traning and commanding.Fleet and mass attack command

Ship Class:

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?-1 year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?-My friend and the possibility to get a better english skill

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?-Another way to explore a new type of role-play and make new friends

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Arioch - 07-09-2014

[Image: VNWlSxX.png]

Guten Abend Herr Draxler-

I am shocked that your mother served under your father, especially with our stringent policy on married couples serving in the same unit. What makes matters worse is that they allowed a child aboard an active Rheinland Military Gunboat. Rest assured, I will be speaking with the heads of the secondary fleets.

Due to your unorthodox upbringing, I am fairly sure the traits and conduct befitting a member of the primary fleet has not been instilled in you. Your application is denied.

Danke.

Egon Abendroth
Hauptmann
Rheinland Military

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Cashew - 07-17-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Cashew
Name: Raimund Hartmann
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): james.cashmore3

Height: 186 cm
Weight: 184 Ib
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Raimund was a normal adult; he had a supportive family and had done well in his school career. Most would presume that he was going to go into the scientific industries after school. However little did they know that Raimund's bedroom was lined with flags and photo's of the Rheinland Military eliminating the 'Kroppzeug' also known as the Libertonians. It was always Raimund's dream to fly amongst the ranks of the Rheinland Military when he was of physical strength and of age.

Basic Personality Traits: Patriotic, Intelligent, Obedient

Ship Class: 'Wraith' 90-ARKM-N45 Variant

Other:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? - 3 years

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? - My friend showed me the mod, I enjoyed it so I stuck around and liked the community atmosphere etc.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? - I currently have Bretonian characters in the BAF (Official), I also have Mining characters, trading characters. Not to mention the Hessians, OC's and Privateer (Official) characters.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM? I am mainly based around Bretonia and wanted to get a feel for another house military other than BAF. I also like the regular fights between Liberty and Rheinland, could definitely brew up some nice RP there.