Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-17-2014

[Image: 6ScfYwT.png]

Target ID: Applicant.
Subject: Military Enlistment.

Raimund Hartmann

We are currently reviewing your application, we have sent the questionary and are awaiting for your feedback. Until then your application will be put on Hold.

Signed,
Leutnant Dominik Albrecht.

Rheinland Military Hauptflotte.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-17-2014

Target ID: Applicants.

Raimund Hartmann

Guten Abend herr Hartmann. We have received your feedback on the questionarie and I am glad to inform you that you have been Accepted. Take this, its your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. Check this for the naming conventions. Remember to make good use of your "Wraith" class Very Heavy Fighter, you are required to do so.

Also remember to repost your biography here. Welcome to the fleet.

Edwin Van Dikovski

Guten Abend herr, I send you this message again to inform you that your application have been Denied We gave you a time of one week and decided we'd make it two, but that time is already over, please refrain from sending us vague applications with the intend of not replying back when we contact you, our offices are very busy with recruitment. With that said, good luck.

Signed,
Leutnant Albrecht.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Huursa - 07-18-2014

Discovery Forum Name: xManBG
Name: Kevin Lindberg
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): d-devils97

Height: 1,78m
Weight: 85kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Born at planet New Berlin in miners family, him dad died from pirate atack in Omega-7. After that Kevin raised with duty for revenge for him father dead, at 18 years old he went to the New Berlin Military Academy after 4 years of hard training in pvp tactics, with great patriotism he enlisted to the Rheinland Military to revenge,protect and destroy the Fatherland enemies.

Basic Personality Traits: Patriotic, loyal , friendly

Ship Class:

Other: Always ready to die for the Fatherland

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? 1 month

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? I found the mod in youtube after that i joined and enjoyed the community and roleplay.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?DontKillMeBG, Pirate|HuursaBG, HuursaBG, GoM|DonnieBrasco

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?Because im patriotic Rheinland citizen and i wanna protect the Fatherland from enemies.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-18-2014

Target ID: Applicant.

Kevin Lindberg

Guten Abend herr Lindberg, I have reviewed your application and... well I don't know what to think, you have been. Denied. You do not join the Military for Revenge, boy, if that was the case we could have let hungry dogs for kills, join. I am tired of listening to revenge stories, your commanding officers won't mourn your parent's dead or won't go hunting for the culprit, we are not some "Archangel organization" we are the Military my boy. *sigh* We are about the same age and look at me, Leutenant, Its all about dicipline, dedication, and loyalty not just "I am in the army so you can die because I say so" we don't want any "Trigger happy" Flyboy... secondly, what are "pvp" Tactics? I have never heard of such in my life as a military. Please re-enter the military academy if you wish to re-apply for the Main fleet, and, please listen to me, Pay attention in class. With everything said, Viel Gluck.

Signed,
Leutnant Albrecht.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 07-24-2014

Discovery Forum Name: ChillerMiller
Name: Lydia Kaiser
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): danny-lee.knoles

Height: 1,75m
Weight: 63kg
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Stuttgart

Background Information: Lydia Kaiser was born on Planet Stuttgart to a very military-oriented family. Her father worked in the secondary fleet for a very long time and her mother used to work as a secretary for the Rheinland Military. This of course had a huge impact on Lydia's upbringing. She started to be interested in the military and its history at a very young age, much to the dislike of her mother, who had quit the Military after giving birth to Lydia. Her father, however, insisted on a military-influenced upbringing.

After her 18th birthday, Lydia started with her studies at the military academy on Planet New Berlin. Her grades in everything theory-related were mostly average, however, Lydia excelled in flying lessons as well as combat simulations. After graduating from the academy, she started her life as a military pilot in the secondary fleet, because she thought that she needed more experience before applying for the primary fleet.

During her time as a pilot, she developed a strong sense of patriotism, which resulted in hatred for everybody opposed to Rheinland, be it Hessians or Liberty. In the end, they were all the same to her. These people are trying to ruin Rheinland and it is Lydia’s goal to protect her country and its people from this threat.

Basic Personality Traits: Talkative, loyal, determined, patriotic, motivated.

Ship Class: -

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

January/February 2010, I can't really remember the exact time when I started playing on this server.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7?

I was bored and started to look for a Freelancer mod since it's my most played game. That's how I ended up on this server.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

Too many. The only characters I regularly use these days are my [LN] chars, which are [LN]-Courtney.Vargas and [LN]-Natalie.Cahoone. The others aren't really used on a regular basis.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?

Used to be in the [RM] for a very long time. Besides, Liberty has started to bore me so I decided to start a new character in a region where I haven't played for a while.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Lowis - 07-25-2014

Target ID: Applicants.

Lydia Kaiser

Guten Tag Frau Lydia. We have received your feedback on the questionarie and I am glad to inform you that you have been Accepted. Take this, its your copy of the Rheinwehr Manual. Check this for the naming conventions. Remember to make good use of your "Wraith" class Very Heavy Fighter, you are required to do so.

Also remember to repost your biography here. Welcome to the fleet.

Signed,
Leutnant Albrecht.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Victor Davis - 09-23-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Victor Davis
Name: Patrick Clausen
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): vladgor_elmo (name shown should be "grumblebee")

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet New Berlin

Background Information: I was born in 794 A.S., my family was poor, but we had just about enough money to have two meals every day. Both of my parents worked in a restaurant so I was able to pick up a few skills in cooking

When the Nomad War hit, all of that changed. We couldn't even pay our rent then, since the war made our salaries drop down dramatically. Luckily, we made it through without any of us getting too sick and and managed to get back on track.

I studied hard, but my true aspiration was piloting. So, after working in business for a couple of years, I got myself an eagle and started fulfilling bounty contracts.I was better at it then I expected, some of my friends insisted that I should join the BHG, but I wasn't ready for such a burden

When the war with Liberty hit, I decided to give up freelancing for the one and only way of sustaining my homeworld, fighting for it.

Basic Personality Traits: Calm, friendly, not a good leader, a little bit lazy, doesn't work well with deadlines

Ship Class:

Other: Graduated Advanced Flight Academy

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? About one year...

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? The experience of roleplaying and taking part in one of my favorite gaming universes ever.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? LPI-Stodgy.Davis[RO], Mark.Davis(trader),Flying.In.Circles (Zoner) and Alan.Wake (Liberty Rogue)

I have another character in the LPI, so now I want to see how it is to be on both the Military side and the Rheinland side.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Havok - 09-30-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Applicants
Subject: The Rheinland Military

Guten Tag Herr Clausen, your application is currently being reviewed by Military Command.

In the mean time ,you will have a questionnaire delivered to you within the next few hours. Please fill it out to the best of your abilities and return it once completed.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Franz Stürmer - 10-02-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Franz Stürmer
Name: Franz.Stuermer
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): krall.erich

Height: 1.78 m
Weight: 75 kg
Hair Color: Dark blonde
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Hamburg

Background Information: Franz Stürmer was born as the son of Friedrich Stürmer and Gudrun Stürmer. His father worked for Republican Shipping. He needed travel often to Altona Station and took Franz also with him from time to time. Gerda Stürmer didnt work until Franz was grown enough to take care at himselfe. After Franz was old enough, she worked also for Republican Shipping on Planet Hamburg as secretary.
Franz was fascinated of space ships, since his father took him first time to Altona. So he tried to get every knowledge about ships, this wasnt that easy on Planet Hamburg. So on his 18th birthday, his parents gave him a trip to Planet New Berlin where he stayed at his uncles Bernhard house. There his unlce helped him to enlist on the military academy. After graduation he enlisted for the RM and waits for the decission of them.

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal, patriotic, dutiful, dont talk more than needed

Ship Class:

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

For about 4 month

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?

I played before on a vanilla server until it got closed. Than i was on the HH server for a time. After that i made a year or little more break of Freelancer. Than i wanted play again and found Discovery in the internet.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?

SCRA|Michail.Petrov, Einari.Virtanen (freelancer) and some other indies

I wanted play finally a Rheinland faction and not anymore indie or "the evil".

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Havok - 10-03-2014

[Image: Bv0TR1e.png]

Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Target ID: Applicants
Subject: The Rheinland Military

Guten Tag Herr Stuermer, your application is currently being reviewed by Military Command.

In the mean time ,you will have a questionnaire delivered to you within the next few hours. Please fill it out to the best of your abilities and return it once completed.

Daniela Winter
Admiral of the Rheinland Military