Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Reporting Office (/showthread.php?tid=10063)

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Maskage - 04-17-2010

[Image: lpimessagedetect.png]
Sender: Sergeant JD Masket
Date: 17/04/818
Subject: Patrol report
Fines: $4,000,000
  • I started my patrol at ft. Bush and met a junker smuggling blood diamonds there. He refused to stop and I pursued into Colorado, where he decided to open fire.

• The chase continued to planet Denver where he found the docking ring locked down. Finding himself surrounded he decided to cooperate by paying the fine and dropping his contraband.
Evidence Wrote:[Image: screen32s.th.png][Image: screen31.th.png][Image: screen30m.th.png][Image: screen27.th.png]
[Image: screen1ij.png]

[Image: transmissionlost.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 04-18-2010

Seymore Justice reporting...
Patrol Report...

Yesterday, Recruit Officer Dr. Anna.Wolf and I began our patrol around NY system. The good Dr. noticed a Hacker going by the name of Inverse.Interdiction. He was stationed on top of Newark Station in such a way as to prevent the station's weapons from firing on him.

Upon spotting us, the hacker took off. We chased and ordered him to halt, to which he refused and remained silent. Once again, the order was given for him to halt or be fired upon, and once again, nothing but refusal and silence.

So, with no choice, I gave the order to fire upon Inverse.Interdiction for non-compliance. With the help of a LMC ship, the good Dr. Wolf and I put down the Hacker in short order.

Pics of battle.

[Image: screen10m.th.png][Image: screen11l.th.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Error - 04-18-2010

[Image: f1g1h.png]
Sender ID: Officer Colin Sinclair
Time: 15:56 SMT+1 - 18/04/818
Subject: Patrol Report

Started my patrol from Fort Bush at 1531. There I encountered a Rogue called Darkspace roaming around apparently looking for someone somewhere, and immediately told me "he wasn't in the mood" before I could say anything (What am I, his girlfriend?) and fled towards the debris field behind Manhattan. I continued my patrol to Manhattan, where an USI convoy was preparing to leave from Trenton with robotic components. He then stationed himself near Trenton in such a manner that the installation could not fire on him. He was apparently waiting for a weapons dealer named Joe's Chop Shop from ICs' Neural Net division that had no idea who he (the Rogue) was, and refused to sell to him. Darkspace then fled from the area without another word. I ignored him and continued onwards to West Point, where a Freelancer informed me that there was "at least three Rogues in California" and that he could help me. I denied his offer, as my shift was ending in ten minutes, and I had no money for him. Norfolk Shipyard and Fort Bush was now silent and empty. I finished my loop at Manhattan.
[Image: 21760h.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wo3dy - 04-18-2010

****Incoming Transmission****
****Subject: BHG****
**Time 18/04/818**

Greetings,

i was completing my patrol so i returned to Manhatten.
However it was not peacefull there, tho it should be.
2 Bounty hunters, were shooting eachother, i have asked them to stop several times, even other from there guild told them. of this foolish behavior.

but they would not stop. so they left me no choice to report this matter.

These are my comm logs from this matter.

comm log
First Bounty hunter that was shooting
Second Bounty hunter that was shooting

I hope this matter will be solved.

Regards,
Recruit Officer - Wouter Hemmeryckx

****Transmission closed****

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - stardust47 - 04-18-2010

[Image: LPIMessagedetect.png]

Comm ID: Recruit Officer Zoey Wanderer
To: LPI
Subject: First report

I've set up a Patriot Light Fighter with LPI ID and IFF codes. Current loadout: 3X Justice MKIII and 1X Adv. Stunpulse. However, I will need some help getting the other equipment (CD, CM and Mine) if someone would be so kind.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - lunchboxx - 04-19-2010

Zanero's report

After a long vacation, i started my shift at Ft.Bush. I then proceeded to patrol New York, nothing much happened. After a bit of squabble over some transport holding synth mary, then cardi, then Bounty Hunter pilots, i encountered a Junkers ship with Rogue pilots.

I was at first going to let them go, until they said that they came from Gunboats. So i proceeded to get them to drop them, when they already left my scanners. Luckily, the other Junkers friend wanted to make a deal. He claimed that they rescued the pilots from near death, for they were floating aimlessly in space. I offered that i would take them to a secure medical facility for treatment, then they had to explain why they were in there life pods before they stand any kind of trial. He offered them up in exchange for compensation for there own medical care they made for them. I told them i would talk it over with my superiors. The Junker also said that he is trying to make a better image of themselves and hope to deal with lawful people as nice as myself.

Afterwords, i told him perhaps our officials might talk it over.(even though i don't think it would ever happen)

Anyways i got off shift, and hit the bar. Nothing much else after that.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Garrett Jax - 04-21-2010

Today, LPI ships were out in force. Along with myself, Seymore Justice, we had Sergeant Aiden Maggard, Recruit Officers Hemmeryckx (Hemmy) and Art Collins filling up the tradelanes of New York. No one stood before us as we imposed Liberty Law on the hoodlums and vagrants that crawled out of the dark recesses of Liberty's sewers.

Not even an Outcast Tridente Gunship could stand before LPI might. Crunchips was his name, and crumbs were all that were left of his ship as we sent out a swurm of fury on his vast hull. Crunchips didn't even try to fight very long. He simply tried to fight us off of him as he made a beeline toward the nearest star. We just about had his hull compromised, when the star's corona finished the job for us.

I guess God can take the credit for that kill. Anyways, it was a proud moment for the LPI and every officer on duty that day can hold his head up with pride. Long live the LPI!

Pics of the Battle
[Image: screen50c.th.png][Image: screen49.th.png][Image: screen48i.th.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Wo3dy - 04-21-2010

May i add that when Crunchips go destroyed but the sun. a Civilian was launched into space. still alive but unconciouse, i managed to save the Civilian, but it was in a big expense of my Hull, if i was 1 minutes later i would have been destroyed bye the sun, so would the civilian.

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - collins - 04-21-2010

[Image: LPIMessagedetect.png]
Name: Art Collins
Report: 02

Shortly after I had started off at Denver I was contacted by Sergeant Aiden Maggard and also by Sergeant Seymore Justice and Recruit Officer Wouter Hemmeryckx.
I made a round trip in Colorado (uneventful) and then proceeded to Fort Bush where I met the others who were on the way to Connecticut. I followed them, as I could use some training, too.

I first trained with Seymore, that took a long time (nearly half an hour). Tired I finally stopped fighting, the hull of my fighter was considerably damaged, Seymores fighter looked a lot better.
In the meantime Recruit officer John Smith had joined us, too. After repairs I got some tips from Sergeant Maggard and tried to use these in a match against Jeffrey Falcon who was there, too. This fight was different and I had difficulties adapting to the other fighter. I was finished in six minutes.

After that I had enough of fighter training, replenished and headed to Ft. Bush. I then realized that Recruit Officer Zoey Wanderer was in New York, too; considerable LPI presence.
Then there were reports about an Outcast gunboat in NY. Sergeant Aiden Maggard left to fetch his bomber, Sergeant Seymore Justice, too.
We all met near Manhattan, then we started to search New York for that gunboat. Then Zoey had to leave. We had searched all the lanes already, no sign of the gunboat.

Then there was a report about two unlawful gunboats near Rochester, one being the Immense_Revenge. Shortly after that I saw the Immense_Revenge approaching Manhattan on my scanners. We all intercepted her in the Manhattan orbit.
It turned out that the news about the Immense_Revenge being an unlawful gunboat were not true, it was a Freelancer Recycler instead. But we were able to get the information that the Outcast gunboat was on the lane to Ft. Bush.

Immediately we turned that direction, Sergeant Maggard spotted the Tridente Crunchips first, close to a trade lane gate. We quickly disabled the gate to prevent the gunboat to escape. The Crunchips first did not react, but came to life soon. Sergeant Maggard told the outcast that we can't tolerate Outcast gunships in Liberty space. He then ordered to attack.

The fight did not last long. The Outcast soon was in defense and retreated towards the sun. When he entered the sun corona it became difficult to attack further with our smaller ships. But obviously the Outcast captain entered too deep into the sun corona, the sun eating away more and more of the already damaged hull. Finally the Crunchips suffered a self inflicted catastrophic decompression.

Wouters was able to save one civilian pilot the Crunchips had been carrying. I then had to go, refuelled my ship and replenished batteries and nanobots at Ft. bush. It was a good end to that day of duty.

Art Collins out.
[Image: Transmissionlost.png]

One Police Plaza (iRP) (FO) - Error - 04-22-2010

[Image: f1g1h.png]
Sender ID: Officer Colin Sinclair
Time: 13:37 SMT+1 - 21/04/818
Subject: Patrol Report

My patrol today was largely uneventful. It was a simple relocation to Illinois, my new base of operations and where I will start and end most of my coming patrols. The only snag in the mission was a Xeno patrol in Colorado at the jump gate. They were quickly dealt with. There was however a very positive surprise at the end, as I recieved a Mark VIII armor upgrade for my Liberator! Thanks, HC!

Media:
Plotting route to Illinois
Xeno patrol
Armor upgrade