Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 10-30-2014

=[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: Schlachtschiff Westfalen, Hamburg System.
ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-MC-DO-RA

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

SUBMITTER: Hauptmann Larissa Schmitt, Rheinland Military.
RECIPIENT: Fraenkel Von Brunnen
SUBJECT: Your application

Herr Von Brunnen,

Your application is currently being reviewed by the Oberkommando.

Please fill out the questionnaire that has been sent to you and return it to me once you're finished.

Hochachtungsvoll,
[Image: UIYPK.png]

Encrypting...
Closing...

=[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 11-05-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Fraenkel von Brunnen
SUBJECT: Application

Herr von Brunnen

Congratulations, you've been accepted into the Rheinland Military. Please repost your bio here.

Welcome to the Rheinwehr.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Nighthawk810 - 12-02-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Nighthawk810
Name: Michael Voss
S.K.Y.P.E designation: ----

Height: ~6 feet (184cm)
Weight: 185 pounds (84 KG)
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Holstein

Background Information:
Born on Planet Holstein on 8th october 791 a.s. as the older of 2 kids, he realized something was wrong during the Nomad war , even he was too young to understand everthing what happened.
After he finished Highschool he spend most of his time in Space exploring the Systems in and around Rheinland.
His father works for Daumann now after he quit his Duty in the BDM after the Nomad war.
When the kids where 18 his Mother found a half time Job on The Ring and his 22 year old Sister works as a Nurse in a Hospital on New Berlin.
His dream is to join the mighty Rheinwehr since he can think, he always looked up to his father and wants to serve Rheinland the same way he did, so after his training as Mechanic on Oder Shipyard he went to a fighter training and was best in his class, passing the training with the highest degree and started freelancing for the Rheinwehr and the Bundespolizei.

This Duty brings him a bad Reputation to the Red Hessians and other enemys of Rheinland and several times he got almost killed during the Missions and travelling in Space but never thought to stop it.

His Honor will let him never surrender to any enemy of Rheinland or give them Information of any kind.
One day, after a mission a commanding officer asked him if he wants to join the Rheinwehr instead of freelancing all the time so he went to the next recruitment Center and filled out the application.

Basic Personality Traits: Loyal, patriotic, motivated, willing to protect Rheinland against all enemys with his life

Ship Class:

Other:
Never give up, never surrender!

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Since 12 weeks

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Saw it on YT and liked the new Features, also like to play a role in a game

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
A Junker (Ghosthawk)

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Living near Rheinland i always liked the Rheinland part of the game, i also like the Rheinland ships and the green engines and weapons.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-07-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Michael Voss

Herr Voss,

Please fill out the questionnaire that has been sent to you and return it to me once you're finished.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Justdiewhenever - 12-07-2014

Discovery Forum Name: Justdiewhenever
Name: Faust Stark
S.K.Y.P.E designation: Justdiewhenever
Height: ~5 feets (170cm)
Weight: 172 pounds
Hair Color: Brunet
Eye Color: Brown
Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin
Background Information:
Born on Planet New Berlin on 789 A.S, he lived in an exemplary patriotic family in the northern cities of New Berlin.
Being completely absorbed in dreams of space - he was studying to be a pilot. And the most promising option was training in the Rheinland Military.
Important role was played in this the fact that his father was an officer in retirement.
But not everything went so well as we would like. During the Nomad War the transport where his family was traveling was shot down by unknown ship.
After a lot of years, when he became a navigator of cruiser-class ships, High Command has revealed some classified details, where was information about some unknown Liberty Navy ships, with unknown technology onboard.
He promised himself that he will find culprits for the death of his family and will revenge.
Basic Personality Traits: Intelligent, careful, loyal and patriotic, have the sense of tactics, but hot-tempered and often resorts to "shotgun-diplomacy".
Ship Class:
Other: Kill'em all! If they won't surrender, of course.
Ah yes, one more thing, that's how i killing LN officials in the cruiser:
[Image: ZC-x7cSpCbs.jpg]
[Image: QMiztT9vYrs.jpg]
[Image: RBpYb3PRyYM.jpg]
A lot of time. Since the 4.85. Just was big pause during, maybe, 70% of 4.86 times.
Interesting roleplay, and community to keep Freelancer alive as long as it can be possible.
A lot of. From Junkers Salvager to Gallic Valor.
Rheinland - the most powerful house in all Sirius (if we won't count Gallia), nice ships, nice effects. Rheinland - it's Freelancer classics!

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 12-12-2014

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

RECIPIENT: Michael Voss, Faust Stark

Herr Voss,

Congratulations, you've been accepted into the Rheinland Military. Please repost your bio here.

Herr Stark,

Thank you for applying to the Rheinland Military. Unfortunately, we have to inform you that your application has been denied.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - curryman555 - 03-04-2015

Discovery Forum Name: Curryman555
Name: Adam Klemm
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Kriston Gloria

Height: 5 ft 9 in
Weight: 150
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue

Planet/Station of Origin: New Berlin

Background Information: Adam was born to wealthy business owners on planet New Berlin. He attended University of New Berlin to major in business management. There he was introduced to radical revolutionary ideas and then later joined the Bundschuh Rebels to change Rheinland from corruption. He frequently led attacks against millitary and paramillitary targets. He maintained close relationship with Red Hessians. He would do joint patrols against millitary targets.
On one patrol his was asked by his superiors to open fire on a civillian ship. Although he refused his convoy opened fire. Suddently a military fighter came to protect the convoy. Although he was outnumbered, he tried to help the civillian miner. Although the military pilot died, he distracted their convoy long enough for the civillian to make a run.
That moment he questioned in his own beliefs and realized that the Red Hessian and Bundschuh movements were far beyond corrupt (as going far as attacking civillian targets) as he joined the to make a positive impact. After turning himself in to the military, he was able to get a pardon from the chancellor because of the classified intel he provided. ( this saved both military and civillian lives). He know thinks about joining the military to protect civilians.

Basic Personality Traits: Cocky, Arrogant, compassionate, kind and loyal to civilians, noble, sarcastic, and quick-witted.

Ship Class:

Other: none

6 months

I liked the vanilla campaign, wanted a whole new experience.
OSI, Order, Hellfire Legion, Junker Congress,
I think Rheinland ships look cool.

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 03-07-2015

ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HC-DO-RA

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Larissa Schmitt, Rheinland Military.
RECIPIENT: Adam Klemm

Herr Klemm,

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - ChillerMiller - 03-08-2015

ENCRYPTION: Medium, port RM-HC-DO-RA

Receiving...
Decrypting...
Opening...

SUBMITTER: Vizeadmiral Larissa Schmitt, Rheinland Military.
RECIPIENT: Adam Klemm

Herr Klemm,

Hochachtungsvoll,

Encrypting...
Closing...

RE: Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Power$core - 04-03-2015

Discovery Forum Name: Argon_company
Name: Frederick Klose
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Big_Bad_Boy9

Height: 5 feet 1121⁄32 inches
Weight: 176.36 pounds.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown

Planet/Station of Origin: I was born on Planet Stuttgard

Background Information: My name is Frederick Klose, 30 years old Rheinland citizen, born on Planet Stuttgard. My Father was in Rheinland police, later he applied to Rheinland military and became a great pilot. 
His military career was very long and honorable. As he proved himself worthy and a good leader, he started to safe money for something he always wanted. The Rheinland flagship. Ship that maked my blood ran faster 
every time i sough it. And he made it too. He became a captain of RNC Nebakanazer. Name was from the famous heavy fighter who was piloted by my grandfather, Hans Klose. Since my father died in the big war with 
Nomads, the Nebakanazer is parked on planet Stuttgard and waiting for the next captain who will prove himself enough, to fly it. Many times i flew to space, undetectable, just to watch my father how he hails some 
Bretonian and Borderd worlds transport's who trasported illegal cargo. I learned alot of thing from him. A lot of thing, how is it to be a Rheinland officer. Since i was young i wanted to become Rheinland military captain
of a flagship. There were some Bretonian Armed dealers who wanted to buy the Nebakanazer for the national museum on Planet New London. That ship meant alot to my father, as it does to me. Every time i looked 
that beautiful vessel in my yought, i knew what i wanted in my life. I wanted to beacome a military officer. 
My father was born on planet New Berlin and meet my mother, who carry Bretonian blood on military meeting on planet Stuttgard, eversince she also wanted me to follow my father footsteps and prove myself worthy of Rheinland military.
I have two brother's witch both work for Rheinland Federal Police, but we don't talk much eversince my father died. I studied at Stuttgard university later finished Rheinland military academy. I gave my heart to Rheinland military and 
to a goal, that i safe my father's flagship and become Captain of the Nebakanazer

Basic Personality Traits: Personality traits; Frederick is very communicative person and will always help person in need. He is knowed of the Rheinland military code and respect's every rule that. He is reliable 
and will follow every order and assigment that he gets. He is a good person, and even pirates and criminals have a one-time chance to obey the order and fly their vessel out of the sistem before he engages them, but still act's proffesionaly 
and obey's every rule in the Rheinland code of engaging other vessels. 

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other: I have a big dream to be one of the Rheinland officer's. I applied once but my information wasn't good enough to be accepted. I really hope that i will get the position in the Rheinland military.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 : I have been playing for 2 years, but i had a pause for 2 months beacuse of other matters.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 : Freelancer original game. The story was very immpresive and the gameplay was good. As the say, Old but Gold.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server : I have a Bretonian BMM pilot Gran McHoovey, and Nomad assassin El-dara'ku.

What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM : To protect Rheinland from criminals and outlaws. To be one of the honorable people who will be knowed for defending their home. I admire Rheinland navy ships and their power.