Discovery Gaming Community
Tinkers Haven - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Tinkers Haven (/showthread.php?tid=116208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 07-04-2015

[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Welcome to the Haven, Mr. Harris.

The Konami-Maru is added to the docking registry,
and we are happy to see you at the Bar.

By the way : The Haven is importing Kyushu rice up to 500 units a day, if you feel like hauling them along.

You can find any info you need in the Havens ComNet channels , and I will be around if you have any questions.

Well met
Fynn

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

Docking Permission - Kryshi - 07-27-2015

Hello Mister Flynn,
My name is Chris, i'm with ALG and I would like to ask for docking permissions on Tinker's Haven. One of my friends recommended your base as great spot to find what i need. The name of my ships are The.Torus and Kryshi.Stejskal, i hope that we can come to an agreement?

With regards,
Chris

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 07-27-2015

Hi there, Chris.

Sure, our friends at ALG are always welcome at Tinkers Haven !

Both ships have been added to the Havens registry, "The.Torus and Kryshi.Stejskal".

You can find any info you need in the Havens ComNet channels , and I will be around if you have any questions.

Wellcome to the Haven !

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven
Representative for Tinker and Transport

RE: Tinkers Haven - Alan MacGregor - 07-27-2015

Greetings Flynn,

I've finally decided to acquire a new ship despite my love of this CSF (She has served me well). I just needed something with a good bit more cargo space. These Scrap runs in such a small ship can take a lot out of you. So today, when I laid eyes on a beautiful Serenity Class Transport, I just had to have her.

I've dubbed my new ship "Alpheratz" I would like to request that this ship also be allowed to dock with Tinkers Haven, so I can make full use of my new craft.

If accepted, I have a second request.... I've grown quite attached to my CSF and wasn't able to part with her... So i find myself with 2 ships, and nowhere to store the one I'm not piloting. If at all possible, i would like to request permission to leave either of my ships moored at Tinkers Haven when not in use. If required I'd be more than happy to pay for the docking space, if nothing else so I don't have to keep station hopping just to find my other ship.

Thank you, and I'll see you around Tinkers Haven
--Alan

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 07-28-2015

No fear, Alan.

We will not scrap the CSF, even though it might be used as a shuttle by some of the crew members. Dock her at bay 3, next to mine.

I have added the "Alpheratz" to the Havens registry.
Thinking about a job ? Come over and join me in my office, I have an offer for you.

We could need an experienced skipper like you for Tinkers trade fleet. And carrying the T&T/ TAG will open up about half a dozen bases all over Sirius to you.

Welcome on board, Alan. If you like...

Fynn

RE: Tinkers Haven - Alan MacGregor - 07-28-2015

Indeed I have been thinking about a job Fynn, and I would like very much for that job to be with T&T.

Thank you for the offer and consider it graciously accepted. I look forward to working with you and T&T as a whole!

--Alan

RE: Tinkers Haven - Ace Razgriz - 08-01-2015

Greetings Flynn Mcscrap, This is captain Sean Gillan of the Gateway Shetland Limerick, we reach out to you for docking rights aboard your base for procuring supplies via demand of the secondary armed forces fleet. I hope to hear your response soon.

Signed, Sean Gillan
Captain - GSV-Limerick

//shipname: Gateway|-GSV-Limerick

RE: Tinkers Haven - FynnMcScrap - 08-01-2015

Well met, captain Gillian.

Gateway are a respected company and we welcome you to Tinkers Haven.
So far I have recieved no notice from the Board of Trustees that Gateway leadership is interested in trade with Tinkers, so the company ships have no access as a group.

I have added the Gateway|-GSV-Limerick to our docking registry,
feel free to bring us HPA from Newcastle if you like, or MedStasis bands from Cambridge.

Wellcome to the Haven !

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven
Representative for Tinker and Transport

RE: Tinkers Haven - Flakface - 12-09-2015

[Image: CfHMNiV.jpg]
Sender ID: Captain Jeffrey McKenzie of the Swallowtail

Greetings Tinker's Haven. My name is Jeffrey, captain of the freighter Swallowtail. I request permissions to dock at your station, as I will be in the area hauling scrap and would like to do business.

I heard about your station through the Net, seems like a good place to do business.

I look forward to your contact.

[Image: 2WKNAfG.jpg]

RE: Tinkers Haven - realekki - 12-09-2015

Hasmeth Nightowl
t&t|HiddenStar
somewhere in space

Re: Docking Rights at Tinkers Haven

Greetings Captain McKenzie,

to make short things short: After the retirement of Mr. McScrap the Base has no adminstrator! Therefore you are welcome if you are able to Dock at the Base - otherwise i am sorry not be able to help you.

Best regards
Hasmeth Nightowl (the probably last member of Tinker and Transport)