Discovery Gaming Community
THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE (/showthread.php?tid=141454)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - sindroms - 07-30-2016

Funnily enough, the LPI chat has been more active than ever these days, just because of this drama going on. Though I am sure once Tal and Skorak want to come forward with the LPI stance on the subject, they will do so with an IRP post.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Cardinal - 07-30-2016

There are only so many things you can do with a 14 year old game...

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Psyentific - 07-30-2016

Well, if that's what everyone wants to do, I'll go along with it.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Skorak - 07-30-2016

It is not like this isn't going to happen. It is just that it is postponed until the Liberty thing is over.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Nodoka Hanamura - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:30 PM)Spook Wrote: There are only so many things you can do with a 14 year old game...

He does have a point.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Thyrzul - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:18 PM)sindroms Wrote: It should be pointed out that green-made events are usually done when random player-made ones aren't happening. When there is nothing interesting going on. Then you slap an admin-made event in. In this case - things are going on. Go do things.

And then green-made events requested by players should also wait because some other players thought they'll just quickly set up something random and create activity in the most active house, right?

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Magnifique - 07-31-2016

imho, events are taking too much work away from things that would improve normal gameplay. More efforts should be made to improve regular gameplay, these sort of events are just temporary.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Jeremy Hunter - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 11:29 PM)sindroms Wrote: Funnily enough, the LPI chat has been more active than ever these days, just because of this drama going on. Though I am sure once Tal and Skorak want to come forward with the LPI stance on the subject, they will do so with an IRP post.

An LPI actually helped me take out some Outcasts today. They have it down - though I would love LPI to pitch in and decide which faction will let them keep their donuts.

Really it gets people on and makes it alive. Honestly I'd have both events going - the contraband event gets gallia/bretonia/ kusari active while Liberty has its civil war.

Now we just need Wesker to lead the Jorm Brigade and give RM a reason to log.

Also. More then LN/LSF get things to do. D9 did instigate this month's ago and the Order is taking a look into it, plus other factions are wondering what to do. As the civil war goes on I bet more and more factions will take the initiative and jump in.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - Nodoka Hanamura - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 12:30 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 11:29 PM)sindroms Wrote: Funnily enough, the LPI chat has been more active than ever these days, just because of this drama going on. Though I am sure once Tal and Skorak want to come forward with the LPI stance on the subject, they will do so with an IRP post.

An LPI actually helped me take out some Outcasts today. They have it down - though I would love LPI to pitch in and decide which faction will let them keep their donuts.

Really it gets people on and makes it alive. Honestly I'd have both events going - the contraband event gets gallia/bretonia/ kusari active while Liberty has its civil war.

Also. More then LN/LSF get things to do. D9 did instigate this month's ago and the Order is taking a look into it, plus other factions are wondering what to do. As the civil war goes on I bet more and more factions will take the initiative and jump in.

Meanwhile, my character is getting the hell out of there.

RE: THE TRIDENTE BLOCKADE - t0l - 07-31-2016

(07-31-2016, 12:58 AM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 12:30 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote:

Meanwhile, my character is getting the hell out of there.

The conflict is largely isolated to Alaska. There is no major conflict going on throughout actual Liberty space.