Discovery Gaming Community
Sunbucks Cafe - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Sunbucks Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=7765)

Sunbucks Cafe - DrBo42 - 04-18-2009

James McNulty walks into Sunbucks for the first time as an LPI officer, not knowing what to expect. As he passes through the door he feels more than 20 eyes sizing him up, but it's nothing he's not used to. He walks up to the counter, scanning across the room for anyone who looks out of place, before he lets his guard down to order. Satisfied, he points to a chocolate glazed donut and holds up 2 fingers while motioning to the coffee pot, only saying "Black." McNulty recognizes a few faces from LPI roll-call but isn't familiar enough to walk over and sit down. On his way out he places 2 credits in the tip jar and nods with a brief smile at the woman behind the counter. As he takes one sip of his coffee, the sun peaking through the ad-covered windows seems a little brighter. He pushes the door open and softly says to himself, "Day two."

Sunbucks Cafe - Nitram - 04-20-2009

Norman walks in, surprised by the size of the place, he nods at the woman behind the counter. He walks up to the counter, asks for a Doughnut and a cup of hot co-co. He sit's down by himself in the corner and observes what the other's are doing. After putting his hat on the table he proceeds to munch on the doughnut.

"Mmmmm.... Not bad" he says finishing the coco. He looks at the officer giggling at him, and says "Don’t mock it till you try it" With a grin on his face.

He puts a few credit's in the tip jar, and goes to his ship.

A Patriot can be seen flying by one of the windows soon after.

Sunbucks Cafe - rayne - 04-21-2009

Julia walked into the bar with her friend, hoping to see some of the LPI and Navy she has been working with face to face.

"Two Liberty Ale's please" Julia smiled

The pair went to sit down in the middle of the room to try and be noticed, after all flying alone was dangerous.

"I need a wingman, cant handle all these pirates alone"

The two ladies were laughing and joking about some of the men in the bar, they were big flirts and they wanted people to know it......

Sunbucks Cafe - Cyberanson - 04-28-2009

Quote:The Order besieges Manhattan
Today a small fleet of Order ships, namely Light Carrier vessels, besieged planet Manhattan, capital of the Liberty house. During this incident, there were no Liberty forces present in the New York system.

Read more...

Sunbucks Cafe - Robert.Fitzgerald - 04-29-2009

A medium height Bretonian walked into the Sunbucks Cafe. Walking up to the nearest patron, he blurts out:

"Hello, Charles Dee, DTO, Gateway Interstellar. I have some sensitive information to provide to an officer of the law - cargo readings of a suspected smuggling vessel. Who should I contact, in order to get this resolved quickly? I don't want to be the target of this smuggler's cronies, so let's make this anonymous"

Sunbucks Cafe - Boss - 04-29-2009

Kent gave the man a once-over, took a swig of coffee, and motioned the man to sit. Then he spoke.

"I suppose you could drop it off with me. I'm Captain Kent Markey. That or you could drop it off in the office; either way it'll get to either Jim or Hull. Unfortunately, neither of them are on-station right now, but Jim should be getting back from patrol shortly."

Sunbucks Cafe - hack - 04-29-2009

Deputy Chief Hull O'brian walks into Sunbucks and sees a News machine that was setup.

"Bartender, whats this?"

"No idea Hull, some guy stopped by and set it up a couple of minutes ago"

Quote:The Order besieges Manhattan
Today a small fleet of Order ships, namely Light Carrier vessels, besieged planet Manhattan, capital of the Liberty house. During this incident, there were no Liberty forces present in the New York system.

Read more...

--------------------

Hull makes a quick decison.

He pulls out his sidearm and puts 2 slugs thru the machine and watches it catch fire and slowly melt into a pile of slag.

"Next time you see that loser, tell him to keep out of here, or the next two slugs are going to be in his ass."

"Now, a shot of tequila and a Cheeseburger..."

Hull looks up and notices Kent Markey talking to a gent in a suit.

"Hmmmm, this might be interesting."

Sunbucks Cafe - Zapp - 05-04-2009

Chief Myers walks into Sunbucks, and immediately proves that he can slam a revolving door by making the regular door revolve as he slams it.

Sunbucks Cafe - jarjaxle23 - 05-05-2009

Jarjaxle Entrie walks though the doors and scans the room. He finds a seat at the bar and orders the strongest thing the bartender can make.. Jarjaxle looks tired and worn. His first day as a officer was a long one and he lost two ships in the progress. But he will do what it takes to keep liberty space clean and free of the scum that are more frequently trying to over take it. With a long sigh he draws on his smoke and slams his drink. Time for bed he thinks, gonna be another long day tomorrow.

Sunbucks Cafe - enterprise5595 - 05-05-2009

Jerry walks in the Sunbucks, takes a look around watching the numerous officers discussing various battles and takes a deep breath...

"This place is starting to feel like home..." he said to himself and headed for the bar.

"Something strong, Jerry? " asked the bartender.
"Nope - not this time - give me a cup of coffee - I've been drinking eating and relaxing far too long while these men were out there doing their best to fight crime and stupidity. I think its time for me to once again join them."

The bartender poured him the coffee with a smile on his face. "Its good to have you back, sergeant. Go get em!"

Shaw drank it quickly, grabbed his helmet and headed out towards the hangar.