[/t able]

How long have you been playing Discovery Freelancer?:one month

On scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: 10

On scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills: 2

Reason for joining?: because I think Rheiland military is the strongest force that I have saw through all the time I have played this game

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Yber - 06-19-2016

Source: Battleship Schwerin, Munich-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr
Recipant: Johann von Kruspe
Subject: Re: recruitment

Herr Von Kruspe:

The background of your proud family is trully fascinating. Even more so the fact that somehow, you magically have gained access to a cruiser of the Rheinwehr, to the point of directing it into the battlefield. Such talent, obviously, can not go to waste, but nevertheless I decided to test the truth in your words. Mere paperwork.

As you assure you manned this cruiser at around the age of 20, legally you became it's captain. Your name doesn't check in the list, nor has Daumann Heavy Construction produced a new cruiser in the timeframe you speak of. Therefore I take it as that not only did you lie to me, but to the Rheinland Militär and by extension the Bundestag. This prank will be overlooked today and taken as a child's joke. Should you attempt to apply to any Rheinland organizations, I'll make sure your data is double checked. Should we find it is in fact fake again, you'll find yourself facing a martial court.

Hochachtungsvoll
Vizeadmiral Driedrik Sterr

Recipant: Victor Sullivan

Herr Sullivan:

It'd seem the data you sent in your application has been partially corrupted, the format doesn't check. Normally this would mean it's inmediatly discharged of value. Regardless; as I understand, you've been training the piloting of battleships for... two years? I'm not quite sure I fully understand this. Because your parents were murdered? Ehm.

While we in the Rheinland Militär understand your motives and feel very sorry for the unfortunate events that ocurred to your family, the Federal Polizei should have informed you you must require your transfer to the officer in charge of your division in the first place. As we've not been notified of this yet, we assume you've not taken this first step. Regardless of the posibility of this data being lost due to the corruption in the format of your application, your request can't and won't be accepted until a competent officer of the Rheinland Federal Police notifies us of the approval of your transfer. If you manage to get this allowance, you'll be required to send a new application, which will be evaluated again.

I advice providing further and more detailed information about yourself next time, as well as careful rewording.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Baron Snow - 06-20-2016

[quote='Yber' pid='1791021' dateline='1466369938']

Herr Von Kruspe:

The background of your proud family is trully fascinating. Even more so the fact that somehow, you magically have gained access to a cruiser of the Rheinwehr, to the point of directing it into the battlefield. Such talent, obviously, can not go to waste, but nevertheless I decided to test the truth in your words. Mere paperwork.

As you assure you manned this cruiser at around the age of 20, legally you became it's captain. Your name doesn't check in the list, nor has Daumann Heavy Construction produced a new cruiser in the timeframe you speak of. Therefore I take it as that not only did you lie to me, but to the Rheinland Militär and by extension the Bundestag. This prank will be overlooked today and taken as a child's joke. Should you attempt to apply to any Rheinland organizations, I'll make sure your data is double checked. Should we find it is in fact fake again, you'll find yourself facing a martial court.

Hochachtungsvoll

Thank you for your response to my request, Herr Sterr!

I'm amazed that you check any information that is not flowing into the valiant Rheinwehr all crooks! But I come from a family of honest and never lie! Have you checked the data on production cruisers at the company Daumann Heavy Construction only recently, and my cruiser was made a long time ago. Perhaps they even commanded by my grandfather, who served in Reinwehr, but now the cruiser was registered in my name. This cruiser is given under my command is not accidental. At the military academy where I studied is prepared immediately to the commanders of cruisers, after numerous training as fighters, and the gunboats. I ask you to talk to the commander of my Academy, I talked a lot with him.You have to learn more, and to change their hasty decision. Thank you, Herr Sterren !

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - TheKrazyCanuck - 06-21-2016

[Image: 50x37rheinland.png]

Name: Dieter Mueller
Birthplace: Planet Stuttgart
Previous Occupation: Security Department of Synth Foods

Background
Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Neraxon - 06-16-2016

Discovery Forum Name: Neraxon
Name: Lars Detzen
Birthplace: Planet Nürnberg
Previous Occupation: Rheinland Civilian

Background
I was Born on Planet Nürnberg in poorest Conditions. My Parents died early but I learned one thing Rheinland is everything and the to protect it is the best way to give your life for your Home. I grew up and started to work as Freelancer to protect Rheinland Civilians as often as i can. Now I want to join the glorry Rheinland Military to give my life if thats needed to protect my home.

How long have you been playing Discovery Freelancer?: 3Month
On scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: 5
On scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills: 5
Reason for joining?:To protect RHeinland from all enemys and make it a safe and peacefull playce for all Rheinlander

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Yber - 06-17-2016

Recipant: Lars Detzen

Herr Detzen:

It is reasuring to know there are fervient citizens like you amongst the population of Rheinland, with good will and strenght to help those in need.

That being said, I'm afraid your goals would not be achieved in service of the Rheinland Militär, as you proclaim your goal to be the protection of the population and defense of Rheinland above all else. We're the spear, you wish to be the shield.

Therefore, Herr Detzen, I suggest you apply to the Rheinland Federal Police, which acts solely to protect the nation.

Alternatively, you're more than welcome as a member of the Rheinwehr in the secondary fleet, from which you may eventually join the primary, given time.

Hochachtungsvoll

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - AlexanderY - 06-17-2016

Name:Victor Sullivan
Birthplace:planet Kyushu
Previous Occupation: Rheiland police

Background
[table]
My parents were killed by pirates while out on a job to transport very precious cargo when I was still 16 years old.After the death of my parents I started to train fling battleship everyday for two years.When I was 18 years old I started working in the Rheiland police so I can't let what happened to me to happen to someone else.
I am currently a member of the Security Department of Synth Foods, over the past few years, the LWB have been striking our convoys with a fervor that we frankly seem to be struggling with. I feel we are not being proactive enough in our measures to ensure these attacks never even begin. With the recent upswing in recruitment in the RM since the Liberty war, I feel that a strong Military would be the answer to ensuring not only the LWB, but all enemies of Rhineland will never be in a position to strike in the first place.

How long have you been playing Discovery Freelancer?: About 2 months since I rejoined. I had played before in 2013 for about a year.

On scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: 7

On scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills: 5

Reason for joining?: I've always wanted to be a part of both a house military faction and a Rhineland faction, so 2 birds, 1 stone so to speak.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Yber - 06-22-2016

Sterr swifly directs any further nonsense spam shout out in the comm by unespecified individuals to the Red Hessian Army propaganda frequency.

//That means that you better try harder and do things properly StarWolf

Recipant: Dieter Mueller

Herr Mueller:

Your reasons to join the Rheinland Militär sound trivial at best, as your ultimate objective is to protect the very important lives of our associates and civilians. While this is certainly in the wide variety of responsabilities that the Military has, it'd seem to us that the Rheinland Federal Polizei would suit your purpose to a much greater extent. Allow me to redirect you to the nearest recruitment office.

I'll pass up the implications of what "a strong military" implies, Herr.

Nevertheless, if you still intend to join the Rheinland Militär after the orientative advice you've been provided with, joining the Rheinwehr and showing your prowness as well as intent in the safekeeping of Rheinland will surely garantuee a spot along us in the primary korps.

Hochachtungsvoll

//This means flying an untagged indy and sending inrp reports in the Communication channel about things you find that are intestering, as well as playing with [RM] ingame in your indy.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Baron Snow - 06-23-2016

(06-22-2016, 11:36 AM)Yber Wrote:

Sterr swifly directs any further nonsense spam shout out in the comm by unespecified individuals to the Red Hessian Army propaganda frequency.

//That means that you better try harder and do things properly StarWolf

Recipant: Dieter Mueller

Herr Mueller:

Your reasons to join the Rheinland Militär sound trivial at best, as your ultimate objective is to protect the very important lives of our associates and civilians. While this is certainly in the wide variety of responsabilities that the Military has, it'd seem to us that the Rheinland Federal Polizei would suit your purpose to a much greater extent. Allow me to redirect you to the nearest recruitment office.

I'll pass up the implications of what "a strong military" implies, Herr.

Nevertheless, if you still intend to join the Rheinland Militär after the orientative advice you've been provided with, joining the Rheinwehr and showing your prowness as well as intent in the safekeeping of Rheinland will surely garantuee a spot along us in the primary korps.

Hochachtungsvoll

//This means flying an untagged indy and sending inrp reports in the Communication channel about things you find that are intestering, as well as playing with [RM] ingame in your indy.

Herr Sterr! In my brief biography I described my family as well as the reasons why I decided to become a valiant soldiers Rhineland. And in the end I said that I had even experience battles in my cruiser. It's all true, but I really said very little about how I got this cruiser . The right to manage this beautiful machine Rhineland I received not only by the passage of a respected military academy, which is under the strict supervision of the Grand Chancellor, because even during a training course on the gunboats, I had to fight the real enemy - Hessians! On that day, a large group of Hessians fighters and bombers staged a raid on the station, located not so far from our academy. We were immediately scrambled to protect the station. I then flew to his gunboat in the combat wing under the guidance of an experienced pilot. It was the first real battle for almost everyone. There were less than Hessians, but we surpassed them in firepower. We were all afraid, because it was our first fight, but no one panicked. It was a hard fight. Hessians fought well, killing several of the Union gunboat, but ended up Hessians retreated. As it turned out, in that fight I showed skill, which could learn from even the most experienced pilots. Gunboat under my command destroyed some Hessians bombers and two fighters. My merit in that fight was quite all command of Academy, and after a couple of months of training I decided to give a true cruiser, realizing that my talent should not be the abyss. And now, after the events of 8-10 months have passed, and I had to learn the skill of Battlestar command. Cruiser for training was given to me before anyone else of merit, while others need to learn a few more months. But now the cruiser under my command, and this is the final of many years of study at the Academy.If you continue to think that I am lying, and I decide to prohibit entry into the RM, it will be my life's disappointment and a big blow to the dreams of my family. I ask you to reconsider your decision, Herr Sterr!

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Yber - 06-23-2016

Source: Battleship Rejection, Rejection-System, Bundesrepublik Rejection
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3J-E1TE-ED

Submitter: Vizeadmiral Rejection Sterr
Recipant: Johann von Rejected
Subject: Re: rejection

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCvsj9XQj5GfKEyWMc-4C...7EsIDGz3sA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCvsj9XQj5GfKEyWMc-4C...7EsIDGz3sA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCvsj9XQj5GfKEyWMc-4C...7EsIDGz3sA]

//no seriously, this is not a thread for you to spam on. You're not even treating it like a rp thread, just randomly writting things without any format. Follow the directions above and think about what you're doing. If you want to talk about your rejection then write a formal comm in the proper subforum.

Also, no one buys your "im a cruiser captain since in 16" gilberish, seriously.

RE: Rheinland Military [RM] - Recruitment - Baron Snow - 07-08-2016

Name: Till Schneider
Birthplace: Planet New Berlin
Previous Occupation: Factory owner , Military Academy

Background
Just want to say that I am a brother Johann von Kruspe, who had previously filed an application for entry into RM. But I'm his brother, just because at us one mother but different fathers. So, perhaps I will not talk about my mother, brothers and sisters, because it had already made my younger brother Johann. Therefore, in my biography, I'll tell it about my father, only a little affecting the mother. So, let's begin :

I was born on the Planet New Berlin 31 years ago, in a rich family, where I was at that time the only child. My childhood was carefree, everything that I asked my parents provided. However, when I was 8 years old, my mother got divorced with my father and I began to live with my mother. However, my father and my mother kept a friendly relationship, and I also went to my father. In general, their divorce is not much impact on my life.

At school I studied very bad. I was often punished by teachers. I was very upset. However, with all this, I was not at all stupid, but the curriculum would not teach absolutely, I was interested in a bit of other things. I have great difficulty graduated from school. Although the knowledge I could not boast, but I had a very good logical and tactical thinking, and yet I was in good physical shape.

Meanwhile, my father, who owned a factory that produced the system for monitoring the spacecraft very tired of his job. He decided to temporarily leave the business and to relax a bit, giving the Business to me. He has taught me how to correctly do business and make transactions, so that he was sure that I could. I accepted it with great enthusiasm.

At that time, I was a little more than 20 years. As many as 8 years I was doing business, and quite well developed my father's factory, with the help of tips that he gave me. Of course, I have become very rich.
However, I am increasingly aware of that I was not very interested in money, and that instead of business I would like to do something else. But I could not understand what it was.

I talked a lot with my younger brother Johann, and one day he told me that he was going to enter the military academy. I this is not very surprised, because from childhood knew of his love for war and a sense of patriotism. However, Hans told me so much about the wars, and how had been taught in the academy that I understood - I too want to join the valiant troops of the Rhineland!

Suppose that I was not an ardent patriot of Rhineland, like Hans, but I found a special romance in the army and in war. I've been wondered whether I should become a member of RM, but finally decided to do so. I handed back control of the factory to my father, which again is was ready for it. My father, by the way, was surprised by my decision, but he liked it.

I have successfully graduated from the military academy, so now I trained bomber pilot of Rhineland. I deeply regret that I did not become a soldier before, because I missed the war of Rhineland vs Liberty. I recently learned that of Hans application temporarily rejected, although perhaps him was later joined in the RM. The decision to reject an application of Hans him very much upset, but he continues to work hard, that would become a member of RM. However, now I am ready to become a pilot of RM and Rhineland protect against external enemies.

How long have you been playing Discovery Freelancer?: 4 months

On scale of 1-10, rate your RP skills: 8

On scale of 1-10, rate your PvP skills: 4

Reason for joining?: The desire to move away from the boring (in my understanding) business, showing himself as a military pilot; patriotism; I am inspired by the battles.