Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-05-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

I have many wunderbare things to report!
1. Two members of The Brotherhood [TBH] are dead! I destroyed them in Omega 3, near the Omega 5 jumphole. Another Hessian assisted me, but I told him to stand down, since the fight was quick reduced to a 1 versus 1. It was a hard fight in which I was heavily damaged, but in the end, I prevailed.
2. A Corsair Light Fighter has ceased to exist within Omega 5! This coward did not even try to fight back!
3. I collected 5 million credits from an Artifact smuggler under Universal Shipping ID! Although he may have worked for the Corsairs and may have been a Libertonian, I thought a big donation towards the Volksrevolution is worth more than his death. We can always kill him later, when we catch him again.
I will now attach all necessary images:

Brotherhood targets:
[Image: x6jz9a1lnbtn.jpg]
One down:
[Image: h7x167v6suo.jpg]
Next down:
[Image: krtuadnfync9.jpg]
Corsair Light Fighter:
[Image: d776dvfo8taj.jpg]
One less:
[Image: g866tdnm8jwg.jpg]
The Trader:
[Image: x81uhnaxneug.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Tabris - 01-06-2011

-:Incomming Transmission:-

Comm ID: Erwin Steiner, Rekrut

"Guten Abend, Rekrut Steiner reporting in about the day's events.

After I finished making sure my IFF and Vessel were fully tinkered with I diverted my Loki Light Fighter to Hamburg where a Battle was taking place, I engaged the enemy with harassment tactics and Cruse Distruptors, eventually with the combined firepower of the Red Hessian Armee's forces on a single target my weaponsfire pierced the target's shields and the Gold Squadron member went down in flames, after it was obvious we would seize the day my ship had a minor malefunction and drifted off course.

Later once the problem was corrected I joined Herr Horest in New Berlin and we set out for Hamburg where members of the Black Sails were, the first two were downed by Herr Horest with ease however I got hit by a lucky Mine, my Loki instantly exploded, however the one who destroyed me was destroyed in turn not much later.

I hope to do better on my next outing. For Rheinland!"

---Guncam Image of Steiner's Kill---

http://oi55.tinypic.com/34g7qft.jpg

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Blodo - 01-06-2011

Message to: RHA SOA
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA SOA

Concerning the report of Herr Steiner:

The more interesting question is what were three armed Corsairs doing in Hamburg? Our spy satellites picked them up out of the blue while they were in Berlin, which was interesting enough. But I suppose our security can't watch the Sigma-13 jump hole all the time. We've got on their tail quickly following their vector until we reached the Hamburg jump hole. Clearly somebody let them through.

I had a good hunch to go check Wedel facility, and there they were sure enough. We didn't want to wait, so we attacked the barbarians straight away. It was a fairly standard configuration of 2 fighters and a bomber, individuals calling themselves Vito|Sails, Mirrage|Sails and Rico|Sails. Myself with a wing consisting of [RF]Vladimir.Lenin and Rekrut Erwin Steiner engaged and dispatched the enemy with the only casualty being the ship of Herr Steiner. That is thankfully replaceable, and Herr Steiner is fine on Vogtland now.

What concerns me more however is how they got through all the way to Hamburg. Gentlemen, they must have somebody working for them on the inside. It might be the Unioners reactivating their old... "acquaintances", or it might be something worse - a spy in our own organisation. I will be briefing Herr Meisnerr directly on this in a couple of hours, in the mean time this situation is now priority one.

TO ALL SOA AGENTS: You are all as of now under orders to record all Unioner activity in Rheinland and the surrounding border worlds. Scan their cargo holds, record their movements, gain information from your contacts. If this is what I think it is, then we must be well prepared for the weeks to come.

For the final victory.

Regards,
Hoerst

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-06-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

"TO ALL SOA AGENTS: You are all as of now under orders to record all Unioner activity in Rheinland and the surrounding border worlds. Scan their cargo holds, record their movements, gain information from your contacts. If this is what I think it is, then we must be well prepared for the weeks to come." - Major Hoerst
Verstanden Herr Major,
Orders received und unzerstood. Ich vill be keeping a close eye on our Unioner 'volks' to see if zey try to do anything zey shouldn't be doing. Any possible update vill be shared via zis same Channel und you'll be notified az vell. Leutnant Friedrich Dresner ov RHA SOA Out!

Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 01-06-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender:Peter Schubert

Guten tag kameraden, Schubert here

We spotted 3 sairs in the new berlin system today, so we went out for a little hunt.
Vito, Berny and Espi from the Black Sails were our targets.
Image 1
Kamerad Lenin destroyed Vito after some time
[Image: RHA15.jpg]
The other 2 tried to run away when they realised they had no chance against us.
Image 2
We managed to stop Espi with our CDs, but he made it easier for us...
[Image: RHA16.jpg]

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 01-07-2011

...Incoming Transmission...
CommID: Gefreiter Kristian Elias
Subject: Carnage in Omega 7

Guten tag, kameraden!
Today ich decided to take a look at what's going on in Omega 7.
Naturally, ich decided to check die mining fields first. Ein miner was to be found there, so ich kindly asked for a donation, which he provided.
[Image: th_screen122.jpg]
Then, ich saw ein EDGE ship harassing ein freelancer transport, so ich went to die EDGE gunship, helped die freelancer escape, und recieved ein cash bonus for that, but die gunship was not happy about my actions, so it engaged ein attack on me. Ich called Vladimir.Lenin from die [RF] and Peter.Schubert from our own ranks, und, together with a Junker Pirate Transport die gunship was harassing earlier, we killed it.
[Image: th_screen123.jpg]
Then we asked die Junker Pirate Transport for ein fee for pirating in our zone of influence, on what this Junker tried to kill me, terribly failed at it, so we showed die Junker why ist it better to pay die fees we ask for.
[Image: th_screen125.jpg]
After that we noticed ein freelancer Wasupu, closer scans revealed he had a comrade of ours und zwei Unioners in hold, so we asked this freelancer to give back the pilots he had locked in his cargo hold, und then pay a fine for that, but he did not comply with the fine after giving us our comrades, so we destroyed his ship.
[Image: th_screen128-1.jpg]
but then ein very self-confident Kruger eagle undocked from die Kruger base... We advised this eagle pilot to turn around und go back inside, but he didn't listen, so we had to destroy his ship too...
[Image: th_screen129-1.jpg]

That would be it for today,
Danke,
Fur Das Volkrevolution!
...Transmission ends...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-07-2011

Seid gegrüßt !

Today, I got reports of 2 |Sails in Rheinland! I pursued them and finally found them in Frankfurt, where they attacked a Junker Pirate Transport. The Sail named Espi piloted a Pirate Transport as well, his colleague Vito a Gladiator. I immediately moved in to assist the Junker and destroy the Corsairs. Espi and his PTreansport succumbed to my guns easily, however the Gladiator and the Junker destroyed each other at the exact same time, resulting in a double-kill. I picked up the Junker's escape pod and he thankfully offered the RHA support.
Pictures will follow:

2 Sail targets
[Image: 9b8x5d9u7wh4.jpg]
PTransport down!
[Image: 77wwy6fg8cp2.jpg]
Double Kill
[Image: lhv6j9lfn7xr.jpg]
This Junker is on our side now

[Image: h9cga9timloy.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-08-2011

Seid gegrüßt !

On my patrol in Omega 7 today, I discovered 2 individuals who needed to be shot down. The first one was a Corsair of The Brotherhood, piloting a Bomber. After he saw me, he got hasty and destroyed a trader in rage. In return, I gunned him down. During the fight, a Freelancer already announced that he will collect a bounty on whoever survives the first fight, which was me. Like a Vulture he flew around, until the Corsair was defeated. Unfortunately, the Freelancer lacked the skill and I taught him a lesson not to mess with the RHA! I also suggest to put the Freelancer "Faint.Goat" on the KOS list.
Pictures:

TBH Target:
[Image: 3ae68it94ga9.jpg]
Praetorian down
[Image: vmjheqpe2s7y.jpg]
Freelancer Vulture
[Image: w5hwb16jp3kj.jpg]
Freelancer down

[Image: afz9ibddzme7.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Kriss92 - 01-09-2011

...Incoming transmission...
CommID: Gefreiter Kristian Elias

Guten abend, kameraden!
Today ich finally got around to test mein neu bomber. It ist just a Thor, but ich liked it. Until me und zwei or drei [RF] agents had to fight ein WRF Cruiser, RNC Gunboat, RFP Mjolnir and ein WRF Wraith. Die cruiser couldn't do much against us, but then die fighter started to annoy me, so ich turned at him, and launched an antimatter in his face at die right moment.
[Image: th_screen11-2.jpg]
we kept really doing some damage to die cruiser and die gunboat, but die Mjolnir caught me at a wrong moment, and in seconds, ich had to leave my ship in an escape pod. After that everything just got worse, one by one my kameraden were destroyed too, so our attack failed in die end. Ich bin sorry for mein mistake with die Mjolnir, we will get them next time!
That's it for today, Ich will send some money to die armory some time tomorrow.

Kristian Out!
....transmission ends....

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-09-2011

Seid gegrüßt !

Today, I patrolled the Omegas with an other Hessian called Hoffnung. On our way back to Freital we stopped a Freelancer trader in a Border World Transport. He actually carried Artifacts, which he obtained from the damned Corsairs! We should have shot him on sight, but I gave him a chance to pay me 5 million credits for dealing with those Corsairs. He refused my merciful offer and tried to run. His death by me and Hoffnung was inevitable. The Artifacts were destroyed on spot. I think it is better this way anyway.

Proof of his cargo:

[Image: 9s2mxq18x6k1.jpg]

No one deal with Corsairs unpunished:

[Image: 7mna4s4x471z.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond