Discovery Gaming Community
Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Red Hessian Reporting Facility (/showthread.php?tid=4067)

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-10-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

It was a great day, simply wunderbar for die Hessen!
It starts in Omega 3, when I picked up a distress signal by two Hessian pirates who fought against a Freelance Pirate called Roger:Claymore. He flew a Roc bomber and managed to take down both rookies, I came too late. We had a conversation in which he complained about not being allowed to land on Hessian bases anymore, after attacking SCRA and killing multiple Hessians. Additionally he admitted pirating the Workers in Omega 7. That was enough for me, I engaged him and was surprised. He was extremely skilled in his Roc bomber, almost throwing an Antimatter in my face. Luckily, my swift Odin dodged the shots and I managed to take him down.

After that, I entered Omega 7 with another Hessian Pirate, one I have worked with previously. His name is Hoffnung. Anyhow, we entered the system, where we saw a Wraith and a Mjolnir shooting at a Rookie of us again! We moved in immidietly. I destroyed the Wraith within seconds, it was a pitiful sight. However, the Mjolnir tried to flee...After assuring him a fair One on One fight, he finally showed some spine...I think he regrets it...Haha! *ahem* Sorry, but he was absolutely outclassed by me. I have decided to let him live...However I stripped him of all his guns and multiple equipment! He was naked and his ship almost fell apart! What a humiliation! After taking many pictures, we left him floating in space. I hope this demonstrates are clear message from die Hessen to the Military!
And by the way, I suggest making a poster of his stripped ship to paint the walls on New Berlin Hahahahaha!

The next topic is much more serious again. The surviving Rookie in Omega 7 decided to go to Omega 5 directly, while Hoffnung and I took a detour through Omega 11. It was a bad mistake for him: A Wild Gunboat called Ungezahmt lurked in Omega 5 and preyed upon the rookie. We moved in as soon as possible and engaged this abomination - while a Corsair watched us like a Vulture! Disgusting.
Anyhow, this advesary proved to be extremely dangerous and resilient. I had to request SCRA help to get rid of it, but we all survived. The rookie had to leave the battle prematurely though, since he got damaged badly.

It was a hard day for me, comrades, but I am proud to serve die Hessen like this. For the Volksrevolution!

Here are the pictures of this wunderbaren day!

Roger Claymore
[Image: 34lhd3o7uquu.jpg]

Skilled, but not enough
[Image: 9sisxtpvpcr.jpg]

RM Rookie
[Image: 55akzzqwbmhx.jpg]

That one did not deserve a Wraith
[Image: 5vrvwb887n1a.jpg]

The absolute humiliation! Make a poster out of it, please!

[Image: 945sxiwyoecy.jpg]

[Image: 5s9ex83pmtg.jpg]

Das Wilde is coming!

[Image: esa1tzzz92s9.jpg]

A ferocious battle
[Image: z6dlzln9hdex.jpg]

But not even such disgusting creatures can stand against the Revolution!

[Image: wfah5ri11xr.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-11-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

Receiving a distress kall from one ov our Mining ships, ich had to rush to one ov ze ships in emergency docks und go to assist zem in space bekauze mein own Odin vas unzer maintenance. Seems by ze time ich got zere ze Gunboat vas going back to o41 fur some reazon, but az soon az it got in range, opened fire. So, ich managed to hold ze gunboat off until one ov ze pilots ov Rot Front arrive in a Hydra und help me finish ze boat.
Later az ve returned to ze mining field to check on ze Hegemon fur any possible damage, ve ran into Three DHC- ezkort ships, vho really thought zey can take us on! Just to kruize avay vith burning ships less zan 10 minutes later! Vell, zis vas mainly bekauze unlike mein personal Odin, ze emergency sabre ich vas on didn't have a disruptor, vhich means zey von't get too lucky next time!
Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Xenosaga - 01-11-2011

::: Activating government censorship countermeasures :::
::: Transmission from the Red Hessian Army :::

Seid gegrüßt !

The patrol in Omega 7 with Hoffnung was pretty normal, until a BHG bomber showed up and refused to leave the vicinity. Since I do not tolerate Bounty Hunter scum in our territory, I destroyed him rather easily.
Guncam pictures:

BHG Target
[Image: r5x96pyvpx8x.jpg]

Killed by a hostile Hessian
[Image: 8a6fek51eq.jpg]

Viele Grüße

Mustapha Mond

::: Transmission End :::
::: Terminating government censorship countermeasures :::

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-11-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel...

This is the report from today concerning Corsair activity in and around Omega 11.

One of our mining ships reported that some roaming Corsair gunboat was very close to his position. Obviously, the cannibal showed some aggressiveness, and allegedly he had friends with him. After one of our patrol ships found him, the gunboat immediately dropped cruise and engaged. He then tried to run into Omega 41, but without success.

We quickly managed to intercept him and finish him off with great success. He will think twice before attacking a lone fighter again.

Attached Images:

[Image: rhareport.th.jpg]

Fur das Vaterland, fur die Volksrevolution!

Transmission Terminated...
Signal Lost...

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Enojado - 01-12-2011

***Incoming submission***
***Replaying recorded message relays***

This is Mark Hessler reporting in.

I'd love to share that I have in fact breached the sound barrier when it comes to space craft racing. I made a lot of beef with the gnomes on pacifica base as well. Good times were had and we did rolercoaster.

***Interminating transgression***
***Recorded message replaying for good measure***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-12-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Raymond Amsel
Opening Channel...

Pilot Hessler, its indeed good to see that we have some fast piloten in the Armee. But pilot Hessler, in the time when you are not trying to breach speed barriers, when you are actually fighting, don't make us drag repair ships along just to fit your needs. Ja?

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Enojado - 01-12-2011

***initiating the sound barrier***
***Deflating message***

Is this the LSF speaking herr Amsel? Did you know Amsel was almost a beer brand? Amstel was it's name... decent enough... not quite as good as Hertog Jan...

Peace out bro... keep your LSF close...

***Inflating transmission***
***Changing the sound barrier because theres no sound in space***

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Schwarzengel - 01-12-2011

[Incoming Transmission]
[ID: Leutnant Friedrich Dresner - RHA SOA]

On a patrol around Omega-47, along vith Herr Lenin from ze Rot Front, und our neu rekrut, Andreas Baader, ve picked up a high prezence ov korzairs in ze area. First ve ran into tvo light fighters ov zeir so-kalled "Hispania Armed Forces", both ov vhom retreated to an Osiris nearby, but later ve ran into zis thug ov Shaulanca fleet, flying an Ahoudori klass Kusari Explorer... Such a strange vessel fur a korzair, but zose hugry cannibals dont have brains anyvays, so nothing's unlikely from zem.
Vell, ze Shaulanca thug should get himself und his crew a new Ahoudori now! Bekauze - even zough so brave at first vhen he vas shooting a lone Odin - it didn't last long against 3 ov us. After ze gunboat's destruktion, ve headed back to Freital to refuel und resupply, und ich returned to mein office to take kare ov some papervork. So, rezults ov today's patrol vas One (1) Corsair Ahoudori skrapped, und no loss on ze Hessens side az uzual. Guncams are az follovs.

Access Attachments: Für das vaterland, für die volksrevolution!

[Transmission Terminated]

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - ChillerMiller - 01-12-2011

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender:Peter Schubert

Guten Tag Kameraden, Schubert here

I decided to check the Omega 3 system, maybe I could find some "work" there and I was lucky this time I found one of those Military guys.
Image 1
It didn't take long to take him out...
[Image: RHA18.jpg]
Some of those "Infested things" joined the location in an GB and opened fire, so it was time for me to dodge and wait for reeinforcements to have a chance against it.
Image 2
Image 3
An IMG GB helped me to do some damage to that thing. It received quite a lot damage and when it saw the Rot Front fighters in the area, it started to run. We chased it for quite a while accross the system, however it managed to jump into Bretonia. I am sure we will get it next time...

---End of Transmission---

Red Hessian Reporting Facility - Cond0r - 01-13-2011

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Hauptmann Amsel
Opening Channel...

Guten tag comrades, we have some good news.

Our fights are going quite well on all fronts, and we have many distinguished soldiers now who are ready to give their lives for the Army. To that avail, we have seen some with great potential. Leutnant Friedrich Dresner has worked very hard, and served the Hessians well during the last few months. Because of that, herr Dresner is now promoted to the rank of Oberleutnant. Das Oberkommando is in full agreement that you fully deserved this.

Continue making das Vaterland proud herr Dresner .... oh and, drinks are on you tonight!

~das Oberkommando