Discovery Gaming Community
The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Contract Boards (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=145)
+---- Thread: The Republic Of Liberty - Bounty Board (/showthread.php?tid=64110)

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-06-2014

[Image: TB_head_2.png]

Your name: Luisa Game

Where the money is going: Faze|Luisa.Game.

Kills:
  • [-=XTF=-]-Zaza- (Sabre, Outcast ID), TheCrazyD (Barghest, Liberty Rogue ID)

Circumstances: Was patrolling, and found this Outcast fighter in California lanes. We fought it out in a hard fight until the Sabre disintegrated in a multiple mine hit.

I am not entirely sure whether this is claimable, as the message is unclear and the paragraph dealing with the exception is ridiculously hard to understand in my opinion, so you decide whether this is worth money or not.

The Barghest crossed my patrol path today. It evaded us first near Buffalo, but we picked it up in Texas again and it did not manage to get away this time.

Proof: Payment owed: Outcast (6,000,000) + official faction XTF +1,000,000 + Liberty Rogue (4,000,000) = 11,000,000 (or less, if you do not count the XTF kill)

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

[Image: tbfoot.png]

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vredes - 08-07-2014

[Image: Tb_2.png]

Your name: Joel Lugo

Where the money is going: Faze|Lux.Mentis

Kills: Rogues, Pirates, Outcasts... what else do you need to know?

Circumstances: The Freelancer was flying a rogue ship, helping the rogues and was later wearing a rogue ID for which I have a proof. He was either acting as a pirate or as a rogue I am not sure.

Proof: Payment owed: Rogue Fighter 4 Million
+
Outcast Fighter 6 Million
+
Pirate Waran 4 Million
+
Pirate Asco 6 Million
+
Grayhound 4 Million (if the proof is enough)
=
20 Million without the Rogue VHF/24 Million with it.

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-07-2014

Kills:
  • Liberty Rogue ID, Scylla
  • Marinenachrichtendienst ID, Wraith

Circumstances: We were engaging a large crowd of unlawfuls camping the lane between Manhattan and Fort Bush. In a fierce fight, we were able to take out most. I scored the finishing touches on this one.

And there was a Rheinland Wraith that was surprised that we are working for Liberty and hunting them. He exploded, still not understanding it, I fear.

Proof: Payment owed: Liberty Rogue (4,000,000) + cruiser/destroyer: +4,000,000 + Rheinland Military (6,000,000) = 14,000,000

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vredes - 08-11-2014

Where the money is going: Faze|Lux.Mentis

Kills: Johnson: Pirate Ku-Ex

Proof: Payment owed: Pirate ID 4 million + Gunboat 2 million = 6 million SC

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-12-2014

Kills:
  • LH~Garrett's.Thor
  • MNS-Valefor

Circumstances: I was hunting this ship yesterday already, but failed to catch it. Today, I was successful and sank a snac into this monster of a heavy bomber.

I admit, I am a little proud of the guncam shot of the explosion. Isn't it beautiful? Capturing the very moment of disintegration?

Adding to this, I was called to the support by Commander Captain Taylor, on board of the LNS-Northhampton. He was keeping a Ranseur in check. Assisting him turned the tide.

Proof: Payment owed: LH~Garrett's.Thor [Thor] (10,000,000) + Outcast Ranseur (12.000.000) = 22,000,000

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - The Republic Of Liberty - 08-14-2014

[Image: 2vmamgh.png]

To all contractors;

Your payments have been authorized:

• 62,000,000 to Faze|Luisa.Game.
  • 21,000,000 to Faze|Scarlet.Fox
  • 11,000,000 to BHG|Left.Hand.Ov.God
  • 7,000,000 to Faze|Joel,Lugo
  • 30,000,000 to Faze|Lux.Mentis

Nice work out there.

Evidence for payment is below:

Ferris Dufresne
Central Liberty Internal Treasury

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Vredes - 08-17-2014

Where the money is going: Faze|Gra'tua

Kills: Rogue Scylla

Proof: Payment owed: Rogue ID 4 million + Destroyer 4 million = 8 million SC

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-19-2014

Kills:
  • The.Astonishing.Pearl (Rogue Gunboat, Rogue ID)
  • BlackLightInterceptor (Switchblade, Land Hacker ID)
  • &.Snooquette (Gallic Lynx, Freelancer ID)
  • Gladius (Rapier, OC ID)

Circumstances: Another routine patrol day around NY and Penny. Found some guys.

The only interesting one here is the Freelancer in a Lynx, a very dangerous one at that. He was defending an Outcast Gunship near Buffalo, and I thought you might also pay for Gallic Freelancers, especially as this one was very good and I bet it was a secret operative of the GRN. Your decision, of course, whether it is claimable and how much.

Proof: Payment owed: Liberty Rogue Gunboat (6,000,000) + Hacker Light Fighter (5.000.000) + Lynx Freelancer (if counted as GRN: 6,000,000) + Outcast Rapier (6,000,000) = 23,000,000 (in case the Lynx can be claimed like this, if not: 17,000,000)

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Jack_Henderson - 08-20-2014

Kills:
  • OPC_Deathsight (Outcast Gunboat, Outcast ID) = 8,000,000
  • RNC-Sauerkraut (Rheinland Gunboat, Nachrichtendienst ID) = 8,000,000
  • XA-Rain.Riley (Xeno Alliance) = 5,000,000

Circumstances: Another routine patrol day around NY and Penny. Found an OC gunboat.

Later I supported the Liberty Navy against the Rheinland Texas raid. Downed a Rheinlander.

In the end of the day, we encountered a huge group of Xenos and routed them. About 10 Xeno ships blew up. I managed to get one, even though I did not get the ID shot. I am convinced, however, you know it was a Xeno Alliance ship, so I hope my effort in this 2 hour long fight pays off.

Proof: Payment owed: 21,000,000

Signing off for now.

Luisa Game

RE: LAWFUL CONTRACTS - LIBERTY - Liberty Bounty Board - Flashâ„¢ - 08-21-2014

[Image: TB_3.png]

Evening Libertonians,

Over the few days being in your lovely home, I have found some targets of all sorts of affiliations. Hope you enjoy! *she smiles*

Quote:Your name:
Anna Cadwell

Where the money is going:
Faze|Anna.Cadwell.

Kills:
Willhelm.Konfo - Hellfire Legion Gunboat
Gladius - Outcast Very Heavy Fighter
Eat.at.Joe's - Lane Hacker Bomber
Pit,Viper - Hellfire Legion Very Heavy Fighter

Circumstances:
Some targets found and destroyed, of course.

Proof:
Willhelm Konfo - ID Destruction
Gladius - ID Destruction
Eat.at.Joe's - ID Destruction
Pit,Viper - ID Destruction

Payment owed:
22,000,000 SC

[Image: Faze_logo_3_s.png]
Signed,
Anna Cadwell