Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Alan Martins - 04-21-2013

(04-21-2013, 01:49 AM)Highland Laddie Wrote: I'm interested, but I would like to hear more about your goals and ambitions for the faction. If you wanna bounce around ideas for RP or diplomacy, lemme know.

Basicly we want to crush bowex,rising to become the largest business in sirius,
as well as raising Bretonia to the role of conquerer in order to gain a monopoly on all shipping and security firms

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - aakopa - 04-21-2013

Updated original post.

Defender out

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - jammi - 04-21-2013

Oh God yes. Proper Bowex/Gateway feuding. Get this thing set up now!

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Black Widow - 04-21-2013

Name:

Bruno Gehard

Background:

Rheinland refugee residing in NL, has much experience in shipping being previously employed by both Planetform and Bowex.

Motivation to join Gateway:

being previously employed by Bowex, Gehard gave his life to defend their traders on countless runs as a security operative and when he required a ship upgrade asked of by Gehard. Bowex reused to approve the ship putting his life in danger expecting him to defend Bowex ships with 2nd rate equipment. After refusing to accept the decision of Bowex he was subsequently fired and has been jobless up until now. Wanting to drive the dagger into Bowexs Heart, Gehard sees Gateway as the perfect opportunity to get his own back.

Favoured Devision:

[EXEC] - 2 nd in Command, [R] - Section

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Highland Laddie - 04-22-2013

That would be good. Executive Division can get the Royal Liner.

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Highland Laddie - 04-22-2013

In-game name: GWS-Gloriana
Name: Miles Stuart
Character background: A native of New London, Miles grew up in a well-to-do family with his father serving as a successful merchant captain working for Gateway, and his mother a geologist working for Planetform. After graduating and serving a brief stint in the BAF, Miles got a degree in business and started working aboard his father's vessel, hoping to eventually take over the business after his father retired. This dream came to an unfortunate end when their vessel was attacked by pirates en route to Planet Harris, where Miles mother was stationed. The ship was commandeered, and the crew imprisoned for several months until Miles' mother managed to ransom both he and his father from the pirate group. Their reunion would be further struck by tragedy by the Gallic Invasion, as the vessel transporting both he and his father was caught in the crossfire between the Kusari forces in Tau-31 and the Gallic Royal Navy. His father died of injuries sustained when the ship was struck by mortar blast, but the ship managed to safely make it Planet Harris, and Miles was reunited with his mother. After making his way back to New London, Miles is now looking to start afresh, using the remainder of the family fortune to purchase a new vessel and try to sign on again with Gateway Shipping, hoping to rebuild what his father worked so hard to provide.

Motivation for joining Gateway Shipping: Increasing personal prosperity, build a power conglomerate and break the state-sponsored monopoly currently held by both Bowex and BMM.
Favored division: Logistics, Raiding
Skype name: highlandladdie777

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Tibbles - 04-22-2013

I can't join since i'm in several factions already and i don't want to spare even more my time with those factions but if you need a hand making "visually appealing" threads like the Faction info, or a link database, i'll gladly help you Smile

Note that i'm not english speaker nor a graphic designer, you will have to drop the text and images, and i'll rewrite your posts making them more attractive. I'll PM you with jobs done so far, ne need to put threads of other factions in this topic Tongue

And welcome to Bretonia neighbours!

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Alan Martins - 04-22-2013

(04-22-2013, 03:58 PM)Tibbles Wrote:
I can't join since i'm in several factions already and i don't want to spare even more my time with those factions but if you need a hand making "visually appealing" threads like the Faction info, or a link database, i'll gladly help you Smile

Note that i'm not english speaker nor a graphic designer, you will have to drop the text and images, and i'll rewrite your posts making them more attractive. I'll PM you with jobs done so far, ne need to put threads of other factions in this topic Tongue

And welcome to Bretonia neighbours!

That would be great!as i stated before,i"m new to this,so every bit helps:]

(04-21-2013, 06:38 PM)BLACKWIDOW Wrote: Name:

Bruno Gehard

Background:

Rheinland refugee residing in NL, has much experience in shipping being previously employed by both Planetform and Bowex.

Motivation to join Gateway:

being previously employed by Bowex, Gehard gave his life to defend their traders on countless runs as a security operative and when he required a ship upgrade asked of by Gehard. Bowex reused to approve the ship putting his life in danger expecting him to defend Bowex ships with 2nd rate equipment. After refusing to accept the decision of Bowex he was subsequently fired and has been jobless up until now. Wanting to drive the dagger into Bowexs Heart, Gehard sees Gateway as the perfect opportunity to get his own back.

Favoured Devision:

[EXEC] - 2 nd in Command, [R] - Section

Your application for Executive has been approved.welcome to gateway shipping!

(04-22-2013, 03:45 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: In-game name: GWS-Gloriana
Name: Miles Stuart
Character background: A native of New London, Miles grew up in a well-to-do family with his father serving as a successful merchant captain working for Gateway, and his mother a geologist working for Planetform. After graduating and serving a brief stint in the BAF, Miles got a degree in business and started working aboard his father's vessel, hoping to eventually take over the business after his father retired. This dream came to an unfortunate end when their vessel was attacked by pirates en route to Planet Harris, where Miles mother was stationed. The ship was commandeered, and the crew imprisoned for several months until Miles' mother managed to ransom both he and his father from the pirate group. Their reunion would be further struck by tragedy by the Gallic Invasion, as the vessel transporting both he and his father was caught in the crossfire between the Kusari forces in Tau-31 and the Gallic Royal Navy. His father died of injuries sustained when the ship was struck by mortar blast, but the ship managed to safely make it Planet Harris, and Miles was reunited with his mother. After making his way back to New London, Miles is now looking to start afresh, using the remainder of the family fortune to purchase a new vessel and try to sign on again with Gateway Shipping, hoping to rebuild what his father worked so hard to provide.

Motivation for joining Gateway Shipping: Increasing personal prosperity, build a power conglomerate and break the state-sponsored monopoly currently held by both Bowex and BMM.
Favored division: EXEC, Logistics

i'm sorry but there are no more openings in executive,i'll be putting you in Logistics instead.