Discovery Gaming Community
Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Gateway Shipping Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=101342)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Karlotta - 01-19-2021

[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Dear Mr Norton,

while reading your application I was deeply touched by your love of traveling, as it is something that I share. I think the work ethics you held from an early age up to your present... uhm... maturity... is a perfect match for what we are looking for in dedicated Gateway captains. Your application is accepted.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO
[Image: tNuHhwb.png]

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - KnunRhall - 08-08-2021

Name:

Oliver Smith

Character background:

I am a freelancer roaming around sirius mining various kind of ores and transporting them of course i dont only transport ore , If its legal I transport it . In my 7 years of transporting I encountered many pirates and some interesting people. My home is in Planet Cambridge but i rarely go there because there is no one waiting for me at home . I said myself "why are you doing this alone share it with someone" so I decided to try join some big corporation like this .

Motivation for joining Gateway:

There is always profit in Bretonian Logistic Corporations and of course friendly , helpfull coworkers and I hear the leader is an interesting one .

Điscorđ contact protocols:

Xalist#6638

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Karlotta - 08-08-2021

[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Dear Mr Smith,

your expertise in mining and ore routes are a welcome addition to our company, and you also appear to be an interesting personality, given your spirit of lawfulness and sharing. I think you make a perfect match for what we are looking for in terms of work ethic and competence. Gateway Shipping Inc. is happy to accept your application.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO
[Image: tNuHhwb.png]

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Alpha - 10-31-2021

Name:

Nick Williams

30 years old

Character background:

My name is Nick. 30 years old born in Kensington Shipping Platform in New London. My family is living in Planet New London, My mother doesn't work but my father was always on the run making some business for our family. He is now getting old and he can't fly like before so I guess it's time for me to take his Shetland and fly it again. The ships looks good but I only need some contracts to start my business so I thought to come here and see if you have any Jobs for me. I am willing to help..

Motivation for joining Gateway:

Joining a friend of mine there.

SKYP3 / Điscorđ contact protocols:

DonSam#7812

RE: Gateway Shipping Recruitment - Hunor - 10-31-2021

[Image: dduvv28-19002046-8d77-4bc2-82c0-17178a61...1ySQ3hhpDM]

Greetings Mr. Williams!

It is my pleasure to be able to announce that your applications have been accepted. I can assure you it was a good decision to join us !
Please report to Kensington Shipping Platform to complete the paperwork and receive your first briefings.

Olson Carrick,
Director of Operations Security

[Image: dd4i53q-21705886-a7d7-4228-bd5c-6f478ace...e4sXp11Lxs]